awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
tinkatons gone rogue, more at 11 [pp]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 5:00:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The chains, he noticed, were ominously binding the hammers that the Tinkaton held to their hands in case these were sent flying away.

“What in the absolute…” he would hiss quietly, realizing that the Tinkaton was laughing like a mad person possessed, before coming in swinging once again with the comically-huge hammer that was headed their way!

His Blaziken let out an angry squawking noise; before quickly using Mirror Move to throw the incoming Gigaton Hammer attack back at the culprit!

“Ugh, what is up with these shits?!” he would hiss under his breath as the two Pokémon clashed in an explosion of ringing steel.

• this is carrying over right after the events of pp2: hammers
• apparently, they took hammer time a little too personally

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 5:27:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was no stopping of the pink Pokemon with their giant iron hammers. Elise had her own Tinkaton, but hers wasn’t wrapped in toxic chains like the wild ones were. The senior ranger and his Blaziken were dealing with one of them that came at the fiery fighting chicken with Gigaton Hammer. She sees the sheer power of the fiery bird and its angry squawking when two of those moves clashed together.[break][break]

Seeing the clash between the Tinkaton and the chicken, her Cyndaquil’s back flares up in excitement. “They could be a problem if they get out.” Elise nods to her female Cyndaquil as she’ll give the fire type starter a command on an attacking Tinkaton that would be readying a Play Rough. “Flamethrower now!”[break][break]

Cecily doesn’t hesitate, the Cyndaquil opens her mouth to fire a Flamethrower that burns the Tinkaton though the toxic chain needed to come off of the wild fairy type Pokemon.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Takes place after PP2: Hammers.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 6:20:43 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The Tinakton he was tangling with was very much intent on squashing the Blaziken with another mighty swing of the enormous hammer, but realized the hammer was being too heavy!

So instead…

A surprise Flash Cannon attack would explode from the Tinkaton’s direction as they bid their time before they could swing the gigantic hammer again—

“Whatever you do, do not let them get past you! There’s way too many of them attacking as it is, if we lose our current position, then they’re going to spread out from where they’re coming from!” he would holler as this time, the Blaziken would best the burst of metallic energy with a Flame Burst of her own.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 20:26:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The senior ranger hollers at her about a warning over not letting the Tinkaton get past her. In groups, those little Pokemon were very dangerous if they were to get outside of Area Zero. “I won’t let them get past my Cyndaquil and I!” Elise calls back to Lars and his Blaziken before one of the Tinkaton tries to use Gigaton Hammer on the little fire shrew.[break][break]

Flames from the Cyndaquil’s back shoot out in a Lava Plume that end up making the attacking Tinkaton reel back from the burning plumes. Cecily tries to hit all of the other Tinkaton with her fire type move since Elise knows that the Tinkaton’s steel typing are weak to both of Lars’ Blaziken and her Cyndaquil’s fire type moves.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 17:42:12 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The other Rangers that were nearby were also scrambling; suddenly switching to either Fire and/or Ground-type Pokémon; since the two of them had pretty much confirmed that the Tinkaton were part-Steel typing, so there was that.

“Alright, good,” he would continue quietly under his breath as he saw more Fire-types emerging on the field on their side. Together, they would hold the line…

His Blaziken, out on the field, was getting faster and faster due to her Speed Boost ability; which allowed her to dance between the incoming attacks that the Tinkaton were tossing her way—

The surprise Gigaton Hammer coming from the one she was fighting very nearly caught her off-guard had she not spotted the tell-tale actions in time!

“Guin! Be careful!” he would yelp, immediately dashing out towards where she was—completely and totally unaware that there was another Tinkaton following him, getting ready to wallop the daylights out of him as well!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 18:04:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the nearby rangers scrambling to contain the threat of those pink little shits, the ranger cadet had to do all she can to help too. “Are you still good to go?” She’ll ask the small fire shrew and her Cyndaquil nods. Cecily doesn’t appear to be tired as Elise believed in her Pokemon to do a good job in driving those Tinkaton back. [break][break]

Lars’ fire chicken did do well and it’s partly due to the female chicken Pokemon’s strength that the Tinkaton did a surprise attack on the female fire type Hoenn starter. When one other Tinkaton attempts to use a stronger Gigaton Hammer on the little Cyndaquil, Cecily ends up dodging the move before the hammer could hit her.[break][break]

“Lava Plume! Now!” As soon as the ambassador’s command reached the ears of the small fire shrew, Cecily’s back erupts into a fiery eruption of fire that ended up burning the Tinkaton and effectively damaging the female pink hammer wielding fairy type.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:49:22 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

‘Little shits’ would be a gross underestimation because apparently those hammers were powerful enough to give someone a concussion at the bare minimum or at the very worst, crush their skulls and kill whatever poor, unfortunate soul would get caught in them—

“Whoa!” he would yelp a few moments later as the second Tinkaton almost sent him to the ground had his Blaziken suddenly not darted across him and lashed out with a spinning Blaze Kick to save him from being turned into a pancake!

“Wh—thanks, Guin,” he would heave as the loud screaming of the angry Tinkaton, still trapped by those chains, would echo around the area… it was more like a ‘call to arms’ kind of scenario, so there was… oh, no.

“Uh-oh,” was all he would have time for next as the Tinkaton, after hearing that loud cry, would scream out in unison and start lashing out with relentless vigor against everything else they could see!

The chains binding their dinky little hands to their large hammers was certainly alarming, to say the least…

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 2:05:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before the Cyndaquil could blink, the Tinkaton tried again with slamming her Gigaton Hammer onto the Cyndaquil. The fire type Pokemon is able to narrowly avoid get smacked by the hammer though she feels the power of the hammer from the whoosh of air. Her other fire type teammate is doing a lot better in using her own strength against those dangerous pink Pokemon.[break][break]

Instead, the Tinkaton that the Cyndaquil was fighting would turn her sights onto the purple-haired ranger cadet. A Gigaton Hammer is aimed at Elise, but the hammer misses when the Galarian royal avoids the hammer’s impact.[break][break]

Elise’s Cyndaquil saves her with a Flamethrower on the aggressive Tinkaton. Elise doesn’t worry much when her Cyndaquil had jumped in front of her to protect her from the wild Tinkaton.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:39:11 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Did—did you notice the chains on their hands?!” he would call out her way; having just recovered from the ruffled state that he’d found himself in. His Blaziken had shot off to deal with even more Tinkaton swinging around those colossal-sized hammers like they were feathers; before realizing…

Something.

“Normally their… oh, cazzo,” he would bark out as the belated realization hit him when he managed to put two and two together, now that he didn’t feel so sick around the poisonous areas.

“…haven’t you noticed, one of their signature attacks usually forces them to wait some time before they can use it again? It’s like… it’s like they can do it now, repeatedly, without even recoil…”

Oh, shit.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:22:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Ranger Anderson calls out to her about noticing the toxic chains on the hands of the wild Tinkaton, the ranger cadet responds with a nod. “Yes, I did notice that there were chains.” While she would generally be doing work for the rangers and deal with those Tinkaton, part of her felt bad for those that were infected with the toxic chains. [break][break]

Maybe when they were finished, she and Lars could help with making sure the infection on those Tinkaton were taken care of in Pokemon Home.[break][break]

She had made a note on the Gigaton Hammer move’s attack patterns and how they were able to use it without waiting a turn. “And I noticed that they are able to effortlessly use Gigaton Hammer without waiting.” A nod came from the royal while her Cyndaquil deals with the last of the Tinkaton with a Flamethrower.[break][break]

And the fire shrew would help with the recovery of the wild fairy type Pokemon afterward.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:36:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: