WRITE REPLY

remy's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 15:51:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
To further accentuate on familial plots for and Cedric, I'd like to offer some plot hooks we can go with here!

So I feel for Cedric, the awkwardness as kids wouldn't be registered due to the fact that he did what he felt was right in turning in his parents for their attempt to overthrow. I imagine that his father was last in line for the throne and just wasn't pleased with that, hence why he planned to take it for himself. Due to his training as a member of nobility, the crown has always been something Cedric upholds firmly. So he wouldn't have even hesitated to turn in his own family for the crimes of conspiracy to kill for the crown.

Nowadays given Remiel's reluctance to return home, I imagine that Cedric has simply stopped trying to convince him. Instead, he wants to try to make amends and pick up where things left off. They're adults now, hearts and minds scarred by the effect that their own titles have left them with and the burden that follows. He cares a great deal about his family and views Remiel as no exception. He'd want to know where he went wrong and what he can do to fix things. (I'd like to imagine that they liked to play knights as kids and really got along until Cedric's father's execution, ergo a close-knit bond almost akin to brotherhood.)

I hope that at some point, I'll be able to develop Cedric into caring more about his family bonds than caring about his family and their titles -- that Galarian monarchy doesn't dictate their worth.

I briefly talked with Arti about and her desire to eradicate the monarchy, and I imagine that after years and years of following its rule, Cedric has grown numb and tired from letting titles rule how he gets to live. Hoenn will provide him with freedoms he didn't realize that he could have, and I think it'd be fun to see how Cedric and Remiel clash in response to that. But naturally this is all a work in progress and we'll see what path the plot takes us!
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 20:51:06 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintance
[attr="class","content"]
I know we did our other plots on discord but I want this endeavor so…

Anyone unsure right now what relationship type they would end up having. So for now let’s go with acquaintances for now. If you’re looking for people from Galar he was born in Hammerlocke. Rather or not you want them to have met in the past is up to you. Fair warning though if you want to go with them already knowing each other any meeting they would’ve had in Galar he would’ve been beat up. He’s more than likely to be guarded around him if we just say they’re meeting. I’m interested in him meeting fellow Galarians though even if his time in Galar wasn’t the happiest. He still deep down considered Galar his home over Hoenn but with him starting his ranger training he has decided to stick to Hoenn.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights