MISSION: RUIN RAIDERS

[attr=class,lyric1]
the crown jewel of

[attr=class,lyric2]
pharaoh seti

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The Kommo-o's long descent ended with a loud boom.[break][break]

It had landed safely on both of its clawed feet, sustained by its powerful legs, but causing a great cloud of sand to rise all around it before slowly falling. The clanking of its scales echoed down the sandy pathway that led deeper into the buried sun temple as it turned to look upward. As its vision became less obscured by the sand cloud, the sight of its trainer rappelling down from above became clear.[break][break]

When Remiel finally unhooked, landing on the sand below with both of his booted feet, his entrance proved to be far less loud and messy than his dragon's had been. Regardless, the black-haired royal, decked out in explorer's gear and clothing, patted the side of the Kommo-o's face. They had made it down safely. That was all that mattered. Though the dangers they would face ahead would be far greater.[break][break]

"Let's set up camp while we wait for our assigned partner to arrive, Tonks." He says, sliding off the large bag on his shoulders before preparing to build a tent, campfire, and a small sitting area to go along with it. When he was done, he would spare a moment to examine the hieroglyphics and the Lucario-headed statues nearby, too. That was likely how their mysterious partner would find him.[break]

[break]

mission: RUIN RAIDERS[break][break]

notes: open

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

open

[attr=class,suntemple-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline a, .suntemple-rt .bulk b, .suntemple-rt .bulk i, .suntemple-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/75z90eD.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 5:47:57 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
kingdom of the sun

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

admittedly, after the excavations in lilycove, selena is not much down on doing another raid into the depths of the hoenn desert not until the news come out of megalopolan camps in the area. naturally, she assumes like in every other case of their invasions, that something arcane and precious is buried deep in its cave networks.[break][break]

when volunteers to take another inspection, the gym leader takes it upon herself to join him as well.[break][break]

from above the pit, her form is shimmering with golden glow that is only apparent with the people her kind, using this power to propel her downwards from one boulder to another as her delphox uses her psychic energy to lessen the velocity of her descent.[break][break]

arriving at the bottom, she immediately sees the galarian scholar busy with his musings of the area.[break][break]

“ambassador.” selena greets. “i hope i didn't make you wait too long.”[break][break]

ooc: ruin raiders (ee) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 7:06:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,suntemple-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
the crown jewel of

[attr=class,lyric2]
pharaoh seti

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Tonks is the first to notice the presence of Selena and her Delphox, shifting to face them and settling into a precautionary battle stance as they descend. The rattling of the Kommo-o's scales, in turn, alerts Remiel. He pauses from tracing the hieroglyphics into his journal to greet the familiar reporter. "Not at all, Miss Desmarais. We arrived at daybreak, but you couldn't have known we'd come so early. I spent some time examining the entrance here."[break][break]

He held a hand up to his dragon, prompting it to lower its guard around the woman as he picked up his backpack and stored away his journal within it. Now that his camp gear had been unpacked, the bag felt much lighter on his shoulders. He carried little more than research tools, a first-aid kit, and navigation equipment within it. If they ran into an emergency, he trusted the five pokémon strapped to his belt (and his Kommo-o) to help take care of things.[break][break]

"I trust you have everything you need? We should move forward before the Darmanitan wake." He adds, gesturing towards the eastern wall within the massive cave chamber. Though they camouflaged rather well, within the egg-shaped crevices that lined said wall, there was indeed an entire clan of Darmanitan dormant in their ZEN MODE nearby.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline a, .suntemple-rt .bulk b, .suntemple-rt .bulk i, .suntemple-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/75z90eD.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".suntemple-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 11:11:12 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

kingdom of the sun

“i'm always ready, mr. calcifet.” selena nods towards circe who wields her staff in preparation for what's to come. “we don't want them chasing on us, indeed.”[break][break]

circe enters the chamber first, her staff lighting the way with her faint mystical fire. the pinkette chooses to walk side-by-side with the ambassador to rekindle their sense of familiarity.[break][break]

“i've heard about the reports saying megalopolans have taken refuge in this area. is that why you're here too?”[break][break]

ooc: ruin raiders(ee) mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 12:05:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
the crown jewel of

[attr=class,lyric2]
pharaoh seti

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Tonks brings up the rear, casting a glance over his shoulder every so often to ensure they weren't being followed by some desert predator or treasure hoarder. A swift whack of his tail was sure to correct any fool that dared sneak up on the two humans in their care. Though a part of him also yearned to be up front, naturally.[break][break]

"Hm? No, not at all," Remiel responds, shifting his blue-grey eyes towards the pink-haired belle. "I was investigating ancient Hoennian civilizations before I abandoned my job as an archaeologist to become ambassador. When I heard the League had acquired a lead on the 'people of the sun' and their forgotten kingdom, they asked me to come and take part in its exploration myself."[break][break]

In all honesty, this was more like a vacation to him than anything: one masked beneath the veil of duty. No one could know exactly how much he missed spelunking in dungeons and making new discoveries. They would accuse him of neglecting his duties as ambassador and paint him in a bad light.[break][break]

"Is that what you came for, Miss Desmarais?" He inquired afterwards, turning ahead as they approached the entrance to a buried temple. "Rooting out the last of our war criminals? That's very noble of you."[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 16:29:11 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

kingdom of the sun

“is that how you see me, mr. ambassador?” selena's faint chuckle reverberates through the seemingly empty chamber of the desert ruins. “my intention might actually be related to yours.”[break][break]

inside the tunnels, the light from circe's torch-staff veils the cavern walls and pierces through every hole. she notices more hieroglyphs engraved on the centuries-old boulders as they descend further the tunnels, careful of their disruption in the surroundings fearing that they may scare some inhabitant pokemons that may cause a cave in. [break][break]

“based from the reports, megalopolans camp in areas where there is a source of mineral or something arcane. i just figure they may be far from giving up and are up to something in this part of the region. and besides,” the pinkette stops from walking and reaches for a marked pokeball dangling on her belt. she hurls it and her naganadel appears between them.[break][break]

“they may provide a clue on how to tame these creatures. mr. calcifet, meet akhlys.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:35:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
the crown jewel of

[attr=class,lyric2]
pharaoh seti

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel is thankful to have the Delphox's magical flame as they advance into the deep dark of the temple hallway ahead. The sound of chittering pokémon and crumbling rock echo all around them. The royal finds himself more distracted by the hieroglyphics they pass, however.[break][break]

"I'm sure you've proven yourself to be incredibly capable many times over. I wouldn't put it past you to act on noble deeds." He responds, proceeding forward past the carved walls anyways. They would return to it afterwards... assuming the way back didn't cave-in.[break][break]

Turning to set his now darkened eyes upon Selena once more, the ambassador continues. "I imagine that's part of the reason you've been so successful in your journalistic endeavors. Though 'soldier' doesn't exactly seem to... suit a woman of your stature." Though he supposed he'd never exactly seen her in combat either. It made him wonder whether her assistant had misplaced the details for his gym appointment.[break][break]

Her intel about Megalopolan camps, and the most likely places to find them, checked out. He'd heard as much from a handful of different sources. The extraterrestrial cannibals were given more credit than they were due, however. At least he thought so. They seemed to have their hearts set on resources, sure, but a rat never strayed too far from the dump either. Survivors and scavengers, that's what they were.[break][break]

And if he found them, he'd exterminate them.
[break][break]

The flash of a pokéball snaps him back to attention, and he sets his eyes on a familiar (albeit alternatively colored) sight: a Naganadel. With his usual indifferent expression, Remiel reaches for a luxury ball clipped to his belt and summons his own Ultra Beast: a white-gold Poipole.[break][break]

[break][break]

"If Lane assembled the genome for Akhlys, you should be fine." Remiel replied, observing his Poipole calmly as it encircled him six times over, before eagerly floating ahead to meet the Naganadel. "Then again, Zlato has also proven rather stubborn against my instruction. All in due time I—" He stops, suddenly, to place an arm in Selena's path and stop her from walking ahead, too.[break][break]

Staring at the tiled floor ahead of them, Remiel utters a short whistle, summoning his Kommo-o to his side. Then he nods, prompting the armored dragon to step forward ahead of them after his blue-grey eyes spot familiar circular indents in the sides of the wall. Thanks to the Delphox's firelight, of course.[break][break]

A few steps forward and...[break][break]

Thwick thwick thwick!
[break][break]

The Kommo-o activates a booby trap that sends a volley of ancient arrows flying at him from both sides. After quickly shifting into a defensive position, however, the dragon takes these shots with ease, and rises from them unharmed when it is all over. Zlato breaks away from the Naganadel to make sure his friend is okay. "All in a day's work, hm?" Remiel remarks, the ghost of a smile on his lips as he lowers his arms and gestures for Selena to take the lead once more.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 3:47:50 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

kingdom of the sun

selena meets the ambassador's eyes with her own cerulean orbs, beaming at his compliment and his concern.[break][break]

“don't worry mr. calcifet, i don't even consider myself as one.” a soldier is someone who fights for another person's belief regardless if it is in their interests or not. she considers herself more capable than that.[break][break]

her eyes follow his hand that releases the ivory poipole between them.[break][break]

“is that what those antidotes do? i suppose it can only suppress their most violent tendencies, but not totally purge them.” akhlys stares at zlato like it has seen a ghost of his past, only in different hue compared to him.[break][break]

kommo-o returns to his trainer's side being boobied by an ancient trap and the walls burst with arrows. selena's delphox and naganadel take the other side and burns the projectiles and the contraption that launches them with their heat wave.[break][break]

“before we proceed, let me do something first.”[break][break]

closing her eyes, her radiant electric glow radiates once more and a wave of golden energy disperses throughout the chamber. being an avatar himself, the galarian noble will probably sense the display of power selena manifests. she opens her eyes and directs them towards remiel.[break][break]

“those darmanitans in the entrance are not the only pokemons guarding this area. i've temporarily stunned them, but we must proceed immediately. those boobies are not the only traps protecting these ruins.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 4:51:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
the crown jewel of

[attr=class,lyric2]
pharaoh seti

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The gentle wave of energy that dispersed from Selena's form certainly didn't go unnoticed the first time. Now that they were closer, in the firelit confines of the ancient hallway, however, its nature piqued Remiel's interest. Her words did not fall on deaf ears. But his intrigue was palpable.[break][break]

With a few steps, Remiel had drawn himself closer to the fair lady, reaching out to tenderly hold the cusp of her chin with his fingers— then flinching and immediately drawing them back after he receives a slight jolt. "How curious..." He mutters in remark, looking down at his hand. "As Tapu Koko's avatar, you've been granted rather unique abilities, I'm sure... perhaps my time might be better spent exploring you instead." He adds.[break][break]

If there's any connotation to be had, however, the black-haired royal doesn't catch on. Any other dialogue that might have followed his remark is, unfortunately, cut short when the deafening sound of a dragon's roar fills the temple like an earthquake. "Your jolt might have simply awakened a greater beast." He warns, shifting his eyes to his Poipole when he notices it press down on a tile against the wall.[break][break]

The wall groans as it reveals a hidden passageway. The first to enter it is, naturally, the Poipole that found it. Remiel follows next, entering the dark and cobweb filled hallway to find a treasure room far at its end. "Let's grab what we can and leave. If we engage in combat, I'm afraid we might just bring the entire temple down upon us. Better to come back another day, wouldn't you agree?"[break][break]

EXIT
[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 5:10:18 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

kingdom of the sun

if not for the electricity that hugs her skin, she would have hit 's hand from her face. there is no telling if the man has any ill intentions even if his words that follow doesn't give it away. it could have just been a gesture of overfriendliness, she convinces herself. but it is definitely off-putting.[break][break]

the pinkette refrains from making any further comment about it and deflects to what is most important. her voltaic veil compresses into her body and dissipates like a smoke.[break][break]

“agreed. better to bring in reinforcements.” circe follows the ambassador's poipole while akhlys hovers around selena, seemingly protecting her.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kingdom of the sun [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:29:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: