[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
rks: isaac + priam
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:56:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
once again, he has met up with the hexenzirkel. unlike the previous companion he was with the last time he ran the simulation, the one with him this time was of the opposite side of the spectrum.

"hey, hero boy," priam casually nicknames isaac after their previous experience with each other. "wanna try doing the classic 1v100 with me?"

they were outnumbered, and definitely outgunned. there was blind confidence in the invitation that they would survive this, but mostly because priam knows that this wasn't actual reality.

he turns to isaac, arms on his side as he casually brushes by the pokeball on his waist. he's ready to release them at a moment's notice for a brawl, but he checks up on his partner first.

"i haven't actually tried what happens if we antagonize them. you're down, right?"

else, priam would do it alone and then prompt the other to save him if he got the read on the person right.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 6:44:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac's efforts may not have landed him a position in SPECTRA, but they had apparently landed him a reputation for pushing his simulated luck to the limit. Now Priam was certain that Isaac would join him in a fight against impossible odds.[break][break]

As someone painfully curious about what made this simulation tick, Isaac found the siren song irresistible. Was knowing more about Arceus, the Dark Triad, and the endless parade of threats facing the Hoenn region important to him? Sure. But he had far more personal investment in figuring out how to reach Maldacena.[break][break]

Maybe throwing this plot off its railroad would be what it took.[break][break]

"Fuck it. Might as well find out, right?" Isaac asked, voice casual. His own hand sank down to his belt, resting on its breakaway. All it would take was one quick squeeze to get six Pokeballs clattering to the ground, ready to get this party started.[break][break]

"Let's see what this digital world's made of."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 15:42:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 16:24:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hell yeah!"

it only took isaac's verbal confirmation for priam to start the riot. the first one out was his espeon, dazzling gleam being fired right off the bat to illuminate the darkness.

as much as he squinted to see faces beyond the curtain of shadows, there was nothing to be gleamed.

"what the-! that's cheating!"

a guzzlord comes next, but before they could do actual damage to the party, an armada shuts them down. unown after unown fires at them from all directions, knocking out both of priam's pokemon before he can take replacements out.

"shit, my bad! isaac, are you-"

priam gets zapped to a new dimension before he can finish his sentence.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 17:22:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Priam said let there be light, and life said lol, lmao. This was already off to a fantastic start.[break][break]

But Isaac wasn't here for an easy win. Isaac was here to push this simulation as far as he could. So what if Maldacena couldn't pay for the lighting budget? Isaac wasn't going to let it stop him! The Pokeballs rained down around Isaac, releasing some of his fastest, trickiest Pokemon to face the mounting odds.[break][break]

Supernova was the first to go, the cocky Staraptor's wing getting clipped as it danced around the darkness. The Colonel was quick to follow, the Combusken getting tagged right as he leaped high into the air. Far from the expected KO, the two were enveloped in a shimmering blanket of force. They blinked once, then twice, and then disappeared.[break][break]

The forward vanguard was gone. The rest of Isaac's team fanned out, doing their best to play cagey on defense. Ivan's Agility let him dart from place to place, launching volleys of Pin Missiles from his tail every dash. Haru slipped through the darkness with an ease only a Zoroark could, his Bitter Malice answering every attack that missed with a pulse of freezing cold. Even as they fell one by one, Knuckles' Extremespeed let her dodge with ease. Her Aura Spheres let her focus entirely on dodging, ripping out attacks with no need for aim.[break][break]

It wasn't enough. Even she was taken out in a single blow.[break][break]

Echo was the sole survivor, Teleporting Isaac every time the two of them were about to be targeted by a deathblow. He was too busy with teleporting to put out any offense, but by this point it didn't matter. Isaac wasn't trying to fight back anymore. He was just trying to see how long he could hold out.[break][break]

It worked for a while, but soon they caught wise to Isaac's tactics. They fired not where he and Echo were, but instead where they would be. The Ralts was smacked directly in the forehead, teleporting him away and leaving Isaac falling to his hands and knees. For his efforts, he was rewarded with a firing squad of Unown.[break][break]

"Guh . . ." Isaac groaned, clutching his head as the next dimension took form before his eyes.

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:08:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:20:39 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
it was priam whose avatar loads in within the next event of the simulation first, with isaac coming in next soon after. it's a nice touch for the creators of the simulator, given the timing of their defeat under the hexenzirkel.

"welcome, welcome!" he greets the other, having emotionally recovered quickly from the loss.

he doesn't perceive the surroundings, which are both equally eerie and intimidating. instead, he focuses on what had transpired earlier, being the chatterbox that he was.

"you really went farther than i did that time! i should've just gotten everyone out! i thought i could stagger gettin' 'em out to buy time, but, eh, i didn't think they wouldn't have the honor to wait for my next 'mon, y'know, especially with how fancy they dress."

he shrugs as he ends his rant with his back against the pillar.

"looks like we're in a graveyard though. do you think it's yveltal? giratina? ooh, if it's darkrai, then we've already got practice with that!"

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:57:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Oh, great. She killed us so hard, we woke up in the Game Over dimension."[break][break]

Much like Priam, Isaac wasn't phased too bad by their defeat. It felt more like a spoopy game of laser tag than anything actually threatening. Besides, their Pokemon were all in one piece. Isaac's team was quick to return to their trainer's side, practically surrounding him the second he landed back in the crypt.[break][break]

Priam was quick to praise his abilities and shame their foes for being so uncouth. "What can I say? If I'm gonna go for it, I'm gonna go big or go home," he admitted. "You never know what someone's capable of. Better not to give 'em a chance to show what's up their sleeves."[break][break]

Of course, that also meant he was showing everything he was capable of in one fell swoop. If a foe could weather his initial onslaught, he wouldn't have many trump cards left to break out. Sure, he had plenty of tricks up his sleeves. But not any that could fit in a little red and white ball.[break][break]

Once his cards were on the table, he'd have to turn to the folds of his brain instead.[break][break]

Priam speculated about what they'd find as they wandered through the graveyard. However, Isaac's team instinctively piled closer to him as he brought that reality up. "No clue what we'll find. But, man. If I knew we'd be here, I'd've totally brought my kit," he said. Isaac and actual-ass ghosts had a long and storied rivalry with one another, and yet here he was without so much of a pinch of salt on him.[break][break]

"I'm not too worried about a legendary. Those usually make a big show of announcing themselves. But here, something could pop out at us from around any corner. Keep your eyes out, and make sure you check every corner twice. If there's something lurking here, it'll wait 'til you least expect it to jump out at you."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 15:45:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he crosses his arms, smirk plastered all over his expression as he nods sagely.

"so what you're saying is that if i'm a pokemon, i'd be legendary as long as i'm loud with my entrances. hmm, i see, i see. i'll take that into consideration, friendo."

maybe he'll be kyurem since that's the one that could probably kill other legendary pokemon if what happened during meteno incident was an accurate measure. dialga would be good too, since its color matches his hair.

he stops the daydream to talk about their objective in the simulation.

"and that if we want somethin' to happen, we just have to chill? is that it? easy!"

as soon as priam says the last word, souls start to erupt from a rock from behind him. like a maelstrom of spirits, ethereal forms start to dance around them in a vortex, as if to keep them from moving away and forcing them to act.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 16:41:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Haunt survival rule #0: You never say "easy" in a graveyard.[break][break]

A Spiritbomb came roaring out from the cracked stone beneath Priam, hellbent on challenging his assertions. It sent the souls that composed its body swirling around the assembled group in a hurricane of bad tidings, leaving Isaac, Priam, and their Pokemon standing in the eye of the storm.[break][break]

Isaac fished around in his pocket on instinct, only to remember that he had nothing to work with. In a moment of desperation, he tried to curl his fingers into some approximation of Arceus' holy symbol. It looked more like he was throwing gang signs at the Spiritomb than anything else, and its wicked cackle gave way to a look of pure confusion.[break][break]

"Guys, back me up here!" Isaac hissed, his equally confused Pokemon quickly snapping into line. Echo generated an orb of Life Dew over her head, flicking it towards the Spiritomb as if it was holy water. The Colonel, scraping some limestone off of a nearby gravestone, threw the (hopefully!) salted gravel in turn. Knuckles' spikes glowed silver, her Meteor Mash used not to smash but instead to ward off the spirit. Haru's Illusion shifted into a towering Golurk, holding a spiked shield and pointing forebodingly away from the group.[break][break]

It was the most bootleg exorcism Isaac had ever seen. But, damnit. His Pokemon were giving it their all, and that meant he'd have to as well. "The power of-" Isaac started, only to shake the thought. "Y'know what? Screw Arceus! Our power compels you!"[break][break]

They say an exorcism was strongest when either the spirit or the holder truly believed in what he brought to bear.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 8:15:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam claps, the more rambunctious kind like a child would do as opposed to a slow clap, at the display of exorcism was showing.

"are you, like, an expert exorcist, bro? this shit looks so scuffed but you're onto somethin' here, i can tell! it's like, y'know, when people are stuck in an island and they're being resourceful and stuff."

as much as he runs his mouth off with compliments that barely meet the reality of the situation, priam himself takes isaac's side of trying to exorcise the spirits. a pokeball releases an arcanine whose form has been distorted by distortions.

"hey, watch this! i saw these on one of the shrines before!"

it was a shrine that they had found inside the tree of life that grew in the middle of sootopolis, albeit the statues they saw were growlithe variants instead of arcanine.

the pokemon spews out flames, burning the surrounding tombs and whatever clung on them, be it dried flowers, used candles and mementos left by the living.

"i bet there's, like, incenses left on those too," priam proudly claims as an inferno surrounds them and the spiritomb. "that's exorcism-y, right?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 8:16:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to exorcise the SPIRITOMB by any means possible, whether it is by Pokemon or incantations. As the ritual continues, dozens of souls begin to fly out of the ghost. This enrages the SPIRITOMB. It begins to chase you aggressively, lugging its keystone while lunging forward with its ghostly neck.[break][break]

You hear voices crawling out from the tombstones: "500 years... 500 years... 500 years..."[break][break]

As the Pokemon pursues you, it attempts to DESTINY BOND you and your Pokemon before the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or defeat the Spiritomb.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 2:18:41 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Nah. No expert," Isaac said, a brief lull in his chant. "Just been dealing with this shit enough to pick up a trick or two. Same as everything else." From the tone in Isaac's voice, it was clear that this had rapidly become the norm for him.[break][break]

Just how many fires had he been thrown into? How often was he forced to sink or swim?[break][break]

Luckily, Priam didn't find his efforts laughable. If anything, he was quick to join the fray, lending his own improvised flair to the effort. Isaac couldn't help but grin. "Yeah. Very exorcism-y," he said, before turning back to the Spiritomb for a final push. "Now BEGONE!"[break][break]

The good news was that it was working. Each of their words and deeds banished one of the 108 souls away from this realm. The bad news was that 108 was a lot of souls. Trailed by the spirits that it had shed, the Spiritomb rushed towards them, maw spreading wider and wider as it attempted to devour them.[break][break]

By now, the time for playing around was over. Isaac tried to run, but the Spiritomb was gaining on them by the second. It was actually Echo who acted first, hopping off of Isaac's shoulder to meet his foe head-on.[break][break]

Face met face. A Draining Kiss to the forehead left the Spiritomb hissing in agony.[break][break]

"Now's our chance!" Isaac called. However, the bravado in his voice petered out as he saw the Spiritomb's eyes flash. A shadowy miasma appeared around Knuckles, the Lucario flinching as it began to take form. She tried to dispel the Spiritomb with a Blaze Kick, but her attempt left her wincing in pain even as it sent the Spiritomb roaring back. What the hell was going on here?[break][break]

Isaac turned to Priam, a look of concerning on his face. "Do we take this thing out, or look for a way out?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:52:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"this is the rks simulation," he answers plainly to isaac. "those are the same thing!"

to get out was to solve the conflict in the scenario they are projected into. if they were locked in a room with a spiritomb, the best way to deal with it was to, well, deal with it.

"besides," priam looks around the sea of flames, "i don't think we can get out even if we wanted to."

he pumps himself up for a fight, much like earlier. he pats the arcanine on the side before giving it a slap on the backside. "let's go all out, arckee!"

it kind of hurts since he's a rock-type now, but there was no regrets.

the pokemon roars, and rocks were sprayed to the direction of the spiritomb in a form of a rock slide. although the spirits navigate through the attacks, it was ultimately the keystone that gets snagged with the rubble.

left with little choices, the spiritomb enacts its destiny bond. as priam's arcanine prepares a final blow, ever so enduring against the grim connection set by the spiritomb, a shift starts to take them out of the scene.