awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
SERGEI DACHEV: LEAGUE ARC PT. 2 [G]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 12:24:52 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
FORTREE IS SERGEI'S NEXT STOP ON HIS ROAD TO LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP. He excused himself from telling he would be busy for the remainder of the month in this town, studying the site where the anomaly of the imaginary Galar twenty years ago (at least in his memory) began. Eventually, he would have received a formal invitation accepting the conditions of his gym challenge with the Fortree Gym Leader.

Defeating and winning the Quick Badge is already a hard fought match and so he wonders how a battle with the flight king himself will fare for his team. His decision to change his lineup with Commander Wise is a gamble he is willing to try. After all, Enigma is already a formidable opponent on its own; a support from an equally daunting ally is everything the Roaring Moon could ever ask for.

And so walking towards the sanctuary, with both of his Pokemon's capsule in his utility belt, Sergei braves the challenge has set for him today.

TL;DR
- SERGEI prepares for battle!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 14:20:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The grind never ended.

Today was another day out at the Fortree Gym, and Alexei himself was out at the front desk—the two receptionists were out on errand runs helping other people living in Fortree.

And, hilariously, there was a faint coloration of blush on his face the moment he looked up and realized… uh-oh!

Wasn’t he like, one of the guys he swiped right on in that dating app him and downloaded for fun and compared hot guys they found on there…

“O-oh, hi,” he stammered the moment the redhead made his appearance.

close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 14:33:05 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
SERGEI PULLS OUT THE CAP THAT COVERS HIS FACE, revealing the redhead's smiling face when he approaches the bashful Gym Leader. Why is as red as a cheri berry is beyond him, but he decides to shake hands with him anyway. "Hi! I'm here for the gym challenge. Sergei Dachev, do you remember?"

The thing is, may have swiped on the redhead but the redhead may have not opened the amiGO app again during those days.

"I'm pumped for today's challenge! It's okay to go hard on me, okay?" He speaks as he continues to have a tight grip in 's hand, should he take it.

TL;DR
- SERGEI prepares for battle!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 14:51:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Y-yeah, I do,” he replied, mentally screaming at himself from saying the next words, ‘I saw you on the dating app and you are definitely a smash’ while he shook the other man’s hand as he stood up from behind the receptionist’s counter.

It did not help at all when the other literally emphasized the words ‘go hard’ which made his ears burn even more red than they normally did—out of sheer embarrassment!

Oh, djinni. This was going to be a story for the ages once he got to telling he’d actually, physically met one of the guys he’d swiped right on!

“Two-on-two doubles, right?” he confirmed as he led the way towards the outdoor arena—opening the door and allowing him to step outside first.

And then, as always, nasty little showoffs that they were—a large flock of shadows took off from the roof top of the front building, revealing all variety of avianid Pokémon. There were, however, a few draconid shadows circling above as well—a Hydreigon and a Salamence among them.

From somewhere, the loud squawking noise of a horde of Pelipper made their presence known.

“Sorry. They just know when to show the hell off when I bring a challenger outside to the open-air arena,” he apologized; embarrassed for his armada of Pokémon.

close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 15:11:53 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
BLUSHING EVEN MORE PROVES HIS SUSPICION that he is more than just a challenger to him; the Gym Leader may have known him from somewhere that the redhead is not aware off. He shrugs it off when he decides to lead him outside the arena, thinking he might get an idea where might have known him.

"Doubles, yeah! I had fun doing it in Mauville so I figure I might do the same here."

The outdoors area of the sanctuary is even larger from the inside of the building. It really appears to be a sanctuary fit for the avian Pokemons. What shocks him, however, is 's proud collection of dragon Pokemons as well. "I thought you only have flying-types as preference. It appears anything that is flying is within your cup of tea, am I right?"

Sergei releases two of his Pokemons from their ball: when Enigma soars into the sky to join the other flying Pokemons, Tatsugiri chooses to stay in her place just beside her trainer. He smiles seeing how far Enigma has come in socializing with other Pokemons, proving others wrong that a Roaring Moon like it will never be tamed.

"I say 'cuties first.' So, wanna do the first move?"

TL;DR
- SERGEI summons ROARING MOON and TATSUGIRI

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 18:14:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Nope! My theme is anything and everything that has wings. Not just strictly limited to Flying-types, but anything that has a pair of wings and can use those to fly in the sky—that’s fair game for me.”

Among the crowd of ‘show-offs’ was a Dragonite and a Flygon—however, those were not going to be the two the other would be facing down today.

One of the two Pokémon Sergei had sent out literally made him stop and do a backtrack—while he thought he saw something that looked like living sushi (wait, was that for real?!) the other one made him literally do the ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ thing.

“Is that… no, wait—it looks like a Salamence, but…” he trailed off, evident confusion on his features.

“Where did you find that Pokémon?”

close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 19:24:50 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
"I CALL HIM ENIGMA, BUT I BELIEVE THE POPULAR TERM FOR THIS CREATURE IS ROARING MOON." Sergei looks at his blue dragon with pride as it plays with the Gym Leader's Salamence in a battle for speed. When asked where he got it, the redhead responds by airdropping a report to the former's phone. "I got a compiled initial report about it if you want to read! But to answer your question, I got mine from the Battle of Dewford. Gym Leader Josh helped me with this report as well."

Believing wants a closer inspection, he puts his fingers to his mouth to whistle and call for the Roaring Moon. It swoops down directly in-front of them, the enigmatic dragon smiling while trying to hide a small wild Pikipek in its mouth that Sergei has to glare at dragon for it to release the poor bird.

He coyly smiles at the Gym Leader, trying to look apologetic as he diverts his attention to why he is at his place in the first place.

"Do we start here now?"

TL;DR
- SERGEI summons ROARING MOON and TATSUGIRI

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 19:24:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The poor Pikipek, though—he was sure that this wasn’t one of the ones living in the aviary (or the one that had become yet another indoor Pokémon because the ovine herd was pretty tight with keeping an eye on their other companions at the flat)—was literally screaming and crying indignities the moment the ‘not-quite-a-Salamence’ approached, before flying out of the Roaring Moon’s mouth and like.

Making a beeline straight towards Alexei chittering and chirping about how they were just minding their business and all that.

“…one last question, do they eat other Pokémon?” he clarified; making a mental note to read the report later after the match was over.

Even if the Dragonite wanted to take a swipe at the ‘Roaring Moon’, his Salamence decided to step up to the plate—so it was going to be a showdown between the ‘known’ and the ‘unknown’ along with…

“Hera!” he exclaimed as the Gyarados let herself out of her Dive Ball, roaring and just really, ready to cut a bitch get going.

(Looks like someone was excited.)

“You get first move!” he said as he made his way over to his side of the battlefield; Salamence and Gyarados ready for one hell of a showdown.