DAPHNE STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 8:27:24 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

it's another night. [break][break]

another quiet night in mauville. it's been peaceful since she's moved here, and it's been peaceful. still, in the silence, there's much to think on. she has to think about her encounter with . she has to think about her company, her work, and obligations - no matter how someone may be trying to poke at her to give it a rest. [break][break]

the sun has set, and she's on her couch to scroll through food that she can order. her mind pauses, briefly, if only to think about calling for a dinner... only to immediately brush the idea out of her head. she can't impose, no. [break][break]

and back to scrolling. ah, what a cruel, grueling and dizzying cycle. [break][break]

it's broken at the ring of the apartment's doorbell. the woman pauses, and she squints slightly at the time. she wasn't expecting any visitors..

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

here we go

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]--accent:#4997d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 10:34:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]in many ways, he is not unlike his sister. 's disconnect from their family is not from a place of hatred, he's always understood it, but he's never really experienced why until now.

it is from a place of fear.

when the door opens, a sense of love overpowers, and in that moment, he feels foolish for ever taking this long.

"hey, daph."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 19:55:53 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

she doesn't know who to expect when opening the door. [break][break]

she just doesn't expect him. [break][break]

it's only family that can break the icy wall she's piled water on each year, and it just so happens that she's added more buckets these past few years. when she looks up and sees a familiar form, and a familiar face, her heart drops, and she has so many questions. [break][break]

but the words escape her thoughts when her lips part. [break][break]

when she should be asking why, she's speechless and everything wells up at once. when she reaches out with shaky hands, she pulls her brother into an embrace so tightly, so desperately.[break][break]

the icy wall melts, and her fragile vulnerability makes a mockery of the composed front when the tears form and fall as quickly.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

here we go

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:34:56 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]whatever fear may have lingered vanishes the moment he's pulled into an embrace. it's one he returns with ease, arms falling around her to hold her close.

he's unsure how long they stay like that but when he pulls away, it's to wipe a stray tear off his cheek. not even family can strip him of his mask, it seems.

his hands reach up to briefly hold her face. a smile cracks, a chuckle breaks, and he's gesturing behind her.

"can i come in?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:43:43 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

how embarrassing. [break][break]

for herself, to crumble so quickly. even if it's family, there's decorum that she has to uphold - there's an air that she needs to put on. despite then, forgetting that their previous legacy doesn't equate to much anymore. [break][break]

so when she composes herself, briefly, she jerks back slightly towards the door. words are caught in her throat, but she manages to cough out "y-yes" as she clears the way for him. [break][break]

the relief doesn't take long to settle, but it does once they're in familiar walls. it's a familiar sight. [break][break]

and she can't believe it. [break][break]

"it's really you," her brows knit, shifting from relief and concern into disbelief "isn't it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

here we go

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 8:51:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he nods, riding the high of relief as he steps into her home.

"i'll spare you the details of how but yes, it's really me, and i intend on staying this time."

a smile looks to reassure but it falls flat under the weight of guilt.

"i'm sorry for not checking in sooner."

he's sorry for a lot of things, really.
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:26:17 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

she should be angry. [break][break]

but daphne doesn't get angry; she cries and has her heart bleed - that same heart doesn't have the capacity to be angry or to be disappointed. her hand reaches up to lightly cup his cheeks in her palms instead. [break][break]

"it's okay." she says, for what feels like the hundredth time this past month. "what matters is that you're okay, and you're here, somehow." [break][break]

her smile is one of relief, yet still wry as she lowers one hand to gently wipe away a stray tear. [break][break]

"have you contacted our other siblings? mother?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

here we go

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 8:17:44 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]out of all their siblings, daphne has always been the one to wear her heart on her sleeves; the one unafraid of showing her emotions even in situations where she shouldn't.

"i flew to sinnoh last week to see her and ana. almost gave her a heart attack."

he chuckles.

"you're the first i've seen in hoenn."
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 5:23:11 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

he looks okay, but she can't help but to think: how?[break][break]

"you nearly gave me a heart attack." she chuckles, moments after stifling another sob that clogs lung and throat. still, she can't help the urge to gently pat the sides of his shoulders, glancing around his body to check for injuries - even going so far as to gently nudge and spin him. [break][break]

"are you okay, though..?" she asks, brows furrowing with every scan "you aren't hurt, are you? no pain? all limbs in tact..?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

here we go

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
[m] alexandrite
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 12:35:56 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he spins, laughing as he does.

"i'm okay. all limbs in tact, body whole, mind still sane for the most part."

his hand finds her shoulders, reassuring her.

"i guess i should explain how i'm back."

"have you heard of the border?"