Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
MI AMOR, MON CHERI
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 8:55:35 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MI AMOR, MON CHERI

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

AN EX-HUSBAND

A LOVELESS MARRIAGE

Okay, before I start with this, I'll make aggressive hand waves at Nothing at All by Traceless. Now that we got that established--[break][break]

This is a wanted ad for Maria's (Ex)Husband. The "ex" is in brackets because they never actually got formally divorced. The reason for this is because Maria upped and left one day with a note that really summed up to "I'm leaving". She's been gone for about three years now. [break][break]

The husband is a Kalosian Noble of relatively high standing, and the heir to a company. On paper, he's pretty straight laced and a good guy. He and Maria met when they were young, and their marriage was already decided for them. Whether they wanted it or not, they eventually wed when Maria was twenty-four years old. They were married for a year before she ran off.[break][break]

Maria never had feelings for him, but the kicker here is that I want him to have some kind of feelings for her - although they don't necessarily have to be romantic in nature. Actually, it would be better if he is under the illusion of love. Because the two of them were forced to be so close, and they were both suffocated under expectations, it's entirely possible for him to have developed feelings for the sake of ease.[break][break]

Needless to say, he was heartbroken. He's gonna feel even more betrayed if he finds her again in Hoenn, acting as she does -- which leads me to present day. By present day, he's taken over the company and has come to Hoenn for whatever reason. I want them to meet again, and for that conditioned love to resurface just as he finally started moving on.[break][break]

Honestly I don't have any specifics other than "hurt them, put them in pain, BETRAYAL :hellmo:" but I do know that Maria has no feelings for him - save for sympathy of being raised in a similar way. It will stay this way, because she, at some point, started viewing his "love" and presence as currency being traded by their parents. She can't love a pawn.[break][break]

If you have questions! Feel free to message me on discord! I'll likely be online, and most of the time, I'll respond immediately. Do note that although he is mostly a Kalosian Noble, he can be flexed to just be someone of high class, or high social standing.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]