rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
regression [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 21:55:03 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

The wind rushed wildly through his hair, paired only by the droplets of rain that descended from the heavens above him. With a pyre lit ablaze by a mass onslaught of turmoil waging war within the depths of his mind (not unlike the sort he’d barely found himself unscathed from), those selfsame hues of burning desperation found themselves fixated upon the skies in front of him, and only in front of him, as he ferried himself across the rainfall atop Orion’s back. Everything still bled deep and fresh within both body and soul, but amidst the chaos reigning and lingering within him, there was one indisputable fact.[break][break]

He was back.[break][break]

Or so he hoped. The return had been as swift as ever, almost as if the life he’d lived had been naught more than a fever dream, leaving him stumbling upon the grounds that he’d found purchase against the grounds of Route 120 once more. Shock had been a close companion following the epiphany of his homecoming, only to be swiftly replaced by an overwhelming sense of desperation as he set sights upon Mauville.[break][break]

(Please. Please let this be real.)
[break][break]

It was, as evident by the familiar sights.[break][break]

(Please.)
[break][break]

It was, as evident by the familiar building he’d found standing tall within the city grounds.[break][break]

Yet even with the environment providing ample source of reassurance to the storms that brewed within him, there was a burning need for confirmation. Once the dust had settled, he would find himself coy and even embarrassed, but with time standing as it were, there would be years upon years that he’d received back that could be used to deal with such things.[break][break]

So, he hoped she would forgive him as he barged through the lobby doors, calling to be paged in. So, he hoped she would forgive him as he blitzed through her company walls at a hastened pace, leaving trails of the selfsame rain that clung to his form within his wake as he blazed a path to her.[break][break]

He hoped she would forgive him as he wove through the cubicles and meeting rooms, finally and eventually finding the office he’d remembered the path to even all those years and pushing the door open, ignorant of the watchful eyes of confusion that followed him along.[break][break]

”Daphne…!”[break][break]

Hopeful that she would forgive him for a rare bout of unsightliness.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
regression [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 22:42:17 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

it's another day at work. [break][break]

repetitive, dizzying, yet joyful all the same. she's surrounded by papers and pencils, with one behind her ear and another holding up the bun in her hair, and a pen in her mouth as she lightly bites down on the back of the cartridge. there was yet another design she had to make, some causes she needed to donate to, and events that need to be arranged for the remainder of the summer. the work never ends. [break][break]

but it's just another normal day. [break][break]

it should have been a normal day, until she's suddenly paged by the front desk that sounds desperate and frantic. it should have been a normal day when she stares confused at the phone, and it should have been a normal day when she hears the yelling of a staff member trying to chase a man who blitzes down the hall to stop him. [break][break]

it's anything but normal. [break][break]

because he opens the door to her office, dripping wet from the rain. his hair is tussled and his clothing is disheveled. most importantly, however, is the blood that stains the cloth. the red stains ring the alarms in her head, and her first question isn't "what" or "why" when she immediately drops the pen and the papers in her hands to move from behind her desk. [break][break]

instead, it's "leonidas!" as she quickly moves towards his figure, hands outstretched to hover over his cheeks as deep, verdant eyes scan his body for any wounds. "are you okay?" she's quick to follow up with, her head tilting and turning to search for something - anything.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

HERE WE GOOOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]--accent:#4997d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
regression [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 23:09:59 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

A spark ignited within his eyes at the sight of her.[break]
A long, long lost spark.[break][break]

Unaware of the manner in which his brows knitted and furrowed immediately upon laying eyes upon those of a familiar viridian, the Stone parted his lips as a soft, ”God, please…” left them, all while he immediately moved once more, that time towards her. Just as her hands had barely found the airs around his face, his own had immediately reached forth to properly find purchase against her shoulders. Uncaring of the blood and grime upon his form, he pulled her over. Uncaring of the wounds that surely lingered beneath the cloth upon him as his arms found their ways around her.[break][break]

Wounds of the heart paled in comparison to those of physicality, after all— and even if that hadn’t been the case, the adrenaline would evidently pay its dues to lighten the pain just for a moment.[break][break]

”You’re real, right? Right? he murmured, frantic as his embrace only tightened within the midst of his queries. A tenseness had interwoven its way into his jaw as he clenched his teeth similarly, breathing a breath of quiet, shaky instability all the while. ”You’re real…?”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
regression [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 23:31:15 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

he pulls her in quickly, desperately.[break][break]

like he hasn't seen her in ages. [break][break]

it comes to a surprise, to see her usually composed and put together brother crumbling at the seams. it comes to a surprise, to see him desperately hanging on, and tightening his hug like she could break and slip from his grip at any moment. [break][break]

what does she say when he chokes on his words? what does she say when it sounds like he's about to collapse from the weight of a world at any moment? [break][break]

she doesn't care for the grime, or the dirt, or the blood that stains her cloth in return. she cares for the slightly trembling, confused and frantic man who tenses his arms around her, like his life depended on it. like her life depended on it. [break][break]

"y-yes, i'm real.." she slowly raises her arms, resting against his upper back as she gradually relaxes; she'll maintain the composure for the both of them when she gently pats his back, only slightly awkwardly.[break][break]

"it's okay. it's okay, now.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

HERE WE GOOOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
regression [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 3:23:58 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

Reassurances fell upon deafened ears.[break][break]

It hadn’t mattered how she’d obliged his inquiry, nor how he’d been the one to plead for a response to begin with; the words had simply traveled to him, only to be stopped short by a wall that only persisted to barricade his heart and soul from the corroded masses that had etched a clear imprintment upon him. Just as it had done to those lost not long ago—those that he would remember forevermore—it burned upon the shelters of his guise, engaging within a persistent onslaught to wither the walls away and creep its way far, far beneath.[break][break]

”Promise…? Promise you are…”[break][break]

Spoken with shaky, baited breath, and an even shakier resolve. While she relaxed within his display, seeking to return the embrace he’d so desperately initiated, his arms moved further within an instinctive manner to keep her all the closer. Oblivious (and truthfully uncaring, if not) to those that may have stood onlooker to the scene that so suddenly manifested that day, he tilted his head down to rest against the crown of her head, almost as if a sniveling pup seeking shelter from the elements.[break][break]

”...What day is it…?” he asked after a minor bout of silence. Quietly. ”What—... What’s today?”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
regression [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:22:02 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

what is she to do? [break][break]

it's her first time seeing him so shaken up like this, but not the first time she's seen someone crumbling at the seams. if there was any doubt that they were siblings, here's her reassurance that they were, in fact, brother and sister. the way he quivers and shakes, and trembles and clings remind her of how she was years ago. it's like looking in a mirror - distorted and tinted as it was. [break][break]

daphne adjusts and stands firm, to give him something solid to cling to. "yes, leo." she speaks softly "i'm real, i promise."[break][break]

she doesn't care for onlookers or prying eyes - though she does care to lightly wave her hand from behind his back to anyone who may be peeking through the doors. it's only after they've gone does she speak in a softer tone, hand lightly patting and rubbing his back in any attempts to soothe a near whimpering man. [break][break]

"it's june" she starts, her other hand raising up to lightly pat the back of his head "the same day you left for the protection mission? you haven't been gone long."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

HERE WE GOOOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
regression [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:16:03 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

(The same day as the—)
[break][break]

So everything really had stayed the same.[break][break]

Appalling, truly— and the thought of such had been clear upon his expression as it lulled beneath a sense of blank processing. As if gathering all of the universe’s knowledge and know-how, he remained unintentionally baffled as he stood there, meeting her gaze after she’d spoken comfort and assurrance for him. Within an absentminded manner, his jaw clenched slightly as he allowed her response—simple, oh so simple as it was—to further bury itself deep within the depths of his mind before he nodded, slowly letting go.[break][break]

Once, slowly.[break]
Twice, firmly.[break]
A few more times in full acceptance.[break][break]

”Right. Right...”[break][break]

An auburn glow—frantic as it may have been—lingered upon hers for a short while more before trailing down towards the ground beneath them, and then finally towards the doorway just a small ways away. Though the others had been waved off (and he, oblivious to the initial motion, realized as such as her employees had barely seemed to begin dispersal), he eyed them for a moment’s time before turning back towards the office he’d so suddenly invited himself into.[break][break]

He took a deep breath as he reached for the door, ushering it closed before he ran his hands through his hair and finally breathed a heavy, if not still shaky and frazzled sigh.[break][break]

”I—...”[break][break]

He stopped short with another, heavier sigh breathing through his lips. His brows furrowed as he slowly turned towards her once more—his back towards the selfsame door he’d shut for his own peace of mind, if anything—and considered her pensively.[break][break]

”God, I—... If it’s been that long here, I don’t even know where to start—...”[break][break]

Not when he looked ever worse for wear.[break]
Not when the reasonings behind it all would sound utterly insane.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
regression [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 22:15:34 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

he was in tatters. [break][break]

physically, and it looks like mentally. daphne is put between a rock and a hard place, and things are happening a bit too quickly. if things are happening quickly to her, however, she can only imagine what might be racing through his mind. so, in his franticness, she can only move back and towards one of the plush couches in her office. [break][break]

a hand reaches out to lightly tap at his arm, beckoning him. "lets start with taking a seat," she starts, a soft, attempted smile that tries to reassure him. though, she's sure that the reassurance will fall flat when he's experiencing so much. "i'll call someone to bring some tea. just try to calm down first, alright?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

HERE WE GOOOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]