easy eyes

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 14:33:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While Kim continues to look her over, she continues to twist and turn in the mirror, slightly uncomfortable. She did have to admit that she looked good, the outfit was flattering and adorable. It was just vastly different from what bland and boring clothes she normally wore.

Avery turned around just as the smile set on her friend's lips and he spoke to her so boldly. The content of his comment caused her to gasp and appear bewildered and embarrassed. Her ears grew pink and she found it hard to maintain eye contact with the man.

"A-are you.. are you flirting with me?"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 14:56:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His look softened, a placid expression on his face as hers grew hotter by the second.

Is that a problem?

He tilted his head to the side only slightly, his brows furrowing upright.

If it is then I won’t do it anymore, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or anything.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 21:49:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Had she upset him? The colour seemed to wash from Avery's face at the soft look he presented her and the way his head tilted, brows furrowing.

"N-no! It's just unexpected, I guess. I'm not uncomfortable, not at all. You're very sweet."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 14:41:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His smile returns, calm as it ever was.

Great~

He sizes her up once more and twist his lip inquisitively, thinking to himself before speaking aloud.

I think it looks really nice on you. My statement still stands too, you can reserve wearing it around me when we hang out again and pal around somewhere less populated.

It was not up for debate on whether they would or would not see each other again. Kim was not going to let her get away from him, especially after she rocked these outfits so well.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 17:28:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She laughs nervously, but eventually puts her hands on her hips for him and poses, putting on a charming little smile and doing her best to own her confidence and sense of beauty.

"I suppose it does look nice. I'm kind of cute."

Avery looks over her shoulder, still smiling. Her hands smooth over the soft material of her outfit, and she lets out a small sigh.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 17:27:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His hands would quickly grab hold of his phone, snapping photos quickly and rapidly.

The way she owned it, the poses she made, how she was so quick to realize her potential, it was all so pungent.

That’s what I want to hear from now on. Let the world know that you aren’t just some daycare worker. Let them know that you’re young, full of vigor, and cute to top it all off~

He continued snapping her up, moving to and fro to catch her at different angles.

Soon enough, he would have his fill, a sigh of relieve escaping him as he shuffled through the pictures.

You look really nice, Ava.

One last sentence to confirm her validity, hopes of releasing her inhibitions heavy on his mind.

Whenever you’re ready, I’ll be at the checkout.

He’d click his phone off and start to make his way over to the cahier, awaiting Avery to return with the items picked out.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 15:30:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery laughs nervously, a blush spreading across her cheeks as Kim enthusiastically snaps photos of herself. She's flattered, but it's a new and unfamiliar feeling. She had never once considered herself beautiful or cute or attractive in any way. Most of the time she was dirty and scruffy and plain.

"O-okay, Kim. I'll try my best."

She blushes again as he compliments her, his thumb swiping through his new assortment of photos. She lets her arms drop to her sides and she gazes at herself thoughtfully in the mirror again. He mentions the checkout, and she startles, suddenly remembering that yes, she still has to pay for these before she can leave.

Avery hops back into the changing room to fit herself back into her regular clothes, soon returning with the outfits Kim had her try on. She stands next to Kim patiently, a small smile still pressed into her cheeks.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 16:46:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The steps taken with the previous store were repeated, Kim paying for the items, picking them up himself, and then going on to look for another store. The only difference this time was that he patiently awaited for Avery to come to his side, allowing her to take hold of himself as they furthered on.

I wanted to see how you’d look in gothic lolita clothes. I only ever get to put them on my Gothorita so I want to see how my selections would look on a human model of my choice.

She would have no say in this, just as she has not up until this point; Kim was pushy if that wasn’t already evident, and his way would be the only way now and forever.

I hope you don’t mind the sudden shift in atmosphere.

He said as they slowly approached a darker, more brooding storefront.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 13:39:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery hurriedly followed along, tucking her arm through the bend in his elbow, allowing him to lead her expertly through the crowd. Her anxiety seemed to melt away in his shadow, and when they made it to their next stop on this shopping spree, she would smile up at him.

Her smile did falter for a second, however, as he mentioned 'gothic lolita'. Her owlish eyes would blink in confusion, unsure what exactly that might entail, but she is fairly certain that it isn't anything she's familiar with.

"Uhh--"

She, of course, wouldn't get to object. This was Kim's day, wasn't it?

"N-no?"

She supposed she didn't mind, and she wasn't the type to complain anyway. Avery did, however, feel like all the warmth in her face had withered away as she took a step into the darker, more brooding storefront. This was absolutely not like anything she'd ever seen before.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 22:46:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It would only get darker as they furthered into the store, the smell of a black cherry perfume hitting their senses almost instantly as the low beat of doomer pop played in the stores background.

The store was filled with a variety of clothing ranging from your average hot topics sections in the front, to the more stylish selections near the back.

As the two walked a worker would match their stride, casually starting conversation with the councilman.

We got some new outfits that B would look good in. You tryin’ to get her fitted with ‘em?

Kim waved the notion off, gesturing to the one on his opposite side.

Bella’s at home, I’m trying to get this one into something that’ll fit her.

The man stopped the two of them before giving Avery a proper look over, the beefy darker skinned male examining her thoroughly before nodding to Kim.

Gimmie a sec.

And with that he would be off, leaving the two of them to browse.

That’s Colt. He’s always here. Cool guy. See anything that catches your eye?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 22:25:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The whole atmosphere and mood of the store was so much darker and danker than she had ever experienced, so for the most part she kept her peace and quietly followed Kim around - not that that was really out of the ordinary for her to begin with.

She would, however, regard the worker that started a conversation, with quiet nervousness. He was much larger than she, and wearing darker and more brooding clothing. His cheerful and friendly exterior was inviting, but she didn't have the courage to speak up and introduce herself.

Instead, when Kim informs the man - Colt - that he'd like to get her fitted into something rather than Bella, she swallows hard and watches as the man gives her a once over before disappearing to find something.

"He seems nice."

She pauses a moment to glance around the store, and the urge to chew on her fingers is a desperate one. She forces her hands into her pockets to prevent her bad habit and forces a smile.

"Is this really me? I didn't even know this type of clothing existed other than in like... TV shows and things."

Eventually, she does point at a cute dress, shrugging her shoulders a bit. It was girlish and cute, likely utilizing bows or ribbons.

"That sort of looks cute."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 22:39:54 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Are you kidding me Ava? Anything would look great on you, just try it on and you’ll see for yourself.

Self doubt once more reared its ugly head- an unwanted presence even in the gloomy atmosphere.

His feet moved quickly over to the outfit of her own selection, picking it out and moving it over to her, promptly dragging her along to where the dressing rooms sat and forcing her inside.

Show me how it looks when you’re done in there.

Quietly, Colt would return, handing Kim the selection before moving to assist other customers that had wandered in.

Examining the selection Kim would move over to select other accessories that paired well with both what Avery had picked herself and what Colt had presented to him; patiently awaiting the girl to prepare herself in the outfit that she had picked.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2019 3:58:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His compliment is expected at this point, because he's anything but subtle, but the bold comment still causes her to blush. She had never, up until this point, met someone so straightforward and honest with their thoughts.

Avery follows him in stunned silence, a fumbling baby duckling chasing after the only confident being in the room.

She holds her selection in her hands for a moment, her grasp feeling foreign for a moment before she had the sense to look down at it and numbly oblige. It would only take her a moment to change - she's gotten more proficient at speedy changes - and soon comes out wearing a very flattering outfit.

After a moment of staring at the unfamiliar reflection, she emerges from her gloomy cave to glance at the accessories Kim carried.

"What are those you have?"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2019 17:14:00 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His eyes shifted up and down the girl, speaking cooly as he did.

Accessories to add onto the beauty that is Avery Collins.

He sat the outfit and it’s accessories into the dressing room, moving her aside gently, before he began decorating her with the selections picked carefully for the outfit she currently wore. A simple headband accompanied with a choker, the simplicity of the outfit creating an elegant display out of the woman.

Perfect.

He cooed cheerily, his hands clapping in cadence.

His hand twisted to check the watch set upon his wrist, the time growing shorter by the second, and with a twist of his lips he would shove her back into the dressing room, speaking hurriedly.

Okay, hurry, try on that last one, quick, quick, quick!

His hands clapped thrice in unison with his commands, catching the attention of the other customers for a moment before they returned to what they had been doing. What little time he had remaining of freedom was to be used doing as he pleased.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
easy eyes
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 16:18:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"To add onto the beauty that is Avery Collins.

Why was it that those words, so indifferent in Kim's nature, so easy for him to say, fell so hard and suddenly on Avery's ears? She felt her cheeks flush for the hundredth time that day, unable to contain her embarrassment and pleasure at being so consistently complimented.

The choker felt weird and foreign against her skin, but added a new element or depth to her neck that she hadn't thought of previously. Even she had to admit, she was quite pretty.

However, her delight quickly turned to mortification as Kim checked his watch and appeared surprised at the time. As he ushered her back into the changing room for one last try-on, she would hurriedly apply the clothes and come back out, out of breath.

"I don't want to make you late for whatever you seem to be running late for! I'll let you get to whatever it is you need to be getting to!"