slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
easy eyes
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 15:44:46 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What a doll, what an absolute doll, to not only put up with his pushy ways but to also allow for him to suddenly abandon her in a situation of his own making. It nearly brought a tear to his eye.

But he would hold back any morose expressions of gratitude to instead snap his most recent selection up, rapid firing off snapshots of slightly different angles before holstering the device away.

It looks great on you.

He says in a regretful tone, suddenly pulling her towards the register while making haste to grab her belongings on the way there.

Once they had arrived he would quickly have the outfit rung up as she wore it, making sure to withdraw an overabundant amount of cash as they checked out and shoving it into the young womans hands along with all the needless things they had brought throughout the day.

This is for your mat. We kind of went all over the place and ended up running out of time before we could go back for it so this is the least I could do for dragging you around all day.

A ping interrupted him, the man forced to check his phone briefly before putting it away once more.

This was fun Ava, next time we meet up you can choose what we do for an impromptu date.

He gave a quick wink as a cheerful smile set onto his face, the councilman releasing a Kirlia and teleporting away in an instant.