CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:16:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i'm not sure," he answers honestly.

he would be out of team rocket, that much doesn't change, but what would he be doing now if not this? something in the government, perhaps, or maybe full-time influencer.

"it'll be more difficult to find time to after."

speaking from experience, of course.

"plus, the break could be helpful in preparing you for a new chapter in your life."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 18:35:23 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The simple response draws a sigh and his shoulders sag - in resignation rather than exasperation. "Yeah, me either."[break][break]
Maybe he'd be in the same rudderless job. Spinning his wheels and getting nowhere with his painting. Unappreciated and stagnant. This new potential seems brighter, at least.[break][break]
"Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I hadn't thought of that."[break][break]
He hums in contemplation, brows furrowing. "It'd be nice...I'll have to consider it. We took a trip to Sinnoh not long again, though, so..." It's an awkward trail off, a sheepish chuckle following at the mention that he and Rook aren't exactly flush with cash enough for more than one international trip back to back.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- m: cramorant diving[break]
-

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 15:30:37 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"what's stopping you?"

he asks, unaware of lam's financial situation but insightful enough to make the connection after.

"come on, lam, i'll cover it. consider it my gift to you for taking the next step in your career."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 23:00:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Again, he feels the slight turn of his own awkwardness as Cian asks– no more than a small laugh slipping free until it finally clicks for the other.[break][break]
But then he’s quick to shake his head, both hands waving as his eyes go round.[break][break]
“Oh, no way! I couldn’t– that’s not a small thing.” It’s a kind offer though, really. “I can just ask my dad if he can spot us, it’s no biggie.”[break][break]
His dad isn’t exactly rich, either, but he still makes more than Lam has in the time since he moved to Hoenn. But he’s used to that. Never being even solidly middle class. It was never really an issue, so long as he could buy charcoals and birdfeed and cup noodles.[break][break]
“It’d be nice, though. Seeing home.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 9:05:38 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i insist, i insist."

like a stubborn relative that will not back down from paying the bill at the restaurant, he will ensure that his friend gets to go home before starting their new job. it's the least he could do, really.

he gives lam a pat on their shoulder.

"you can bring me back some souvenirs in return, hehe."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 16:50:20 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It’s a little embarrassing, but he backs down with a sheepish laugh. “Okay, okay.”[break][break]
He can sense that Cian will not budge, though he doesn’t really understand why he’s so insistent about it. In return, he gives the other a playful nudge with his elbow.[break][break]
“You sure dude? That’s not a small thing.”[break][break]
And he definitely doesn’t want to take advantage of that.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 9:37:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]he nods with enough certainty for the both of them and more.

"yup, i'm sure. one hundred percent sure."

the elbow nudge is played up as he wheezes out a breath. he chuckles after to make sure his friend knows everything is okay.

"i'll miss you, though. it was nice working with you."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 18:13:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

He shakes his head in amusement and lets out a breath. “Okay, alright. No more protests from me. It means a lot, for real.” He’ll definitely get Cian some mad cool souvenir. Guaranteed.[break][break]
“Aw dude, you make it sound like I’m goin’ away forever,” he says with a laugh. One hand waves casually, “I’ll still be around. Maybe not in Rustboro, but still. It wasn’t like he was gonna stop hanging out with Cian, or anything.[break][break]
“It’s been great, though. It’s really helped me figure things out.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 9:14:19 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"you are going away. forever, by the looks of it, because i doubt you're gonna come back to rustboro. do you know far it is from lilycove? far."

he would know, having spent months traveling to ever grande and back when he was still dating the councilwoman.

"let me know if you need help moving. oh! and also invite me to your housewarming."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 18:30:27 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam rolls his eyes - easy going, though, as he grins. "Traveling isn't that difficult." Even if it's a bit far, it's not like he's going to a completely different region.[break][break]
"We're buds, I'm not gonna ditch you." His brow lifts curiously before another teasing smile tugs his mouth. "Aww, you worried I'll forget about ya? That's sweet."[break][break]
his tone makes it clear that he's only kidding. For real, though, he's not worried. He's not apt to shrug off friends just because they're not close by.[break][break]
"Will do. Between me n' Rook, we've probably got more stuff than we even realize." He snorts, "'Course you're invited - if you can handle that commute that's just so far."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:20:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]i'm not gonna ditch you.

lam may not fully realize the gravity of those words and what they mean to cian but they help solidify their friendship. the foundations are now steady and everlasting, still susceptible to bending but never breaking.

"i'll put in the effort and make it out for y'all. that should show you just how much your friendship means to me."

he smiles.

"now that i'm not technically your boss, wanna come over later and watch some anime?""
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 21:10:07 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam definitely isn't aware of the impact his words have. But that doesn't make them any less sincere. He's never really minded the reports about Cian as an informant, or his ex-rocket status.[break][break]

As far as Lam's concerned, Cian's just a cool dude. That's what matters.[break][break]

"I'll hold ya to that when I'm too lazy to pack boxes," he replies, laughing. Eventually, his cramorant get tired of diving and waddle back to shore.[break][break]

He perks up at the invite. "Oh, hell yeah! I'm definitely game."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
take the dive [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 4:09:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: