twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 4:27:53 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
her calm ocean eyes are equally met with his, except his reflect a shade of green rather than blue. "history does often repeat itself." but he knows there are more to her words than she says. so he waits and listens, allowing her to continue.

the black HAZE spills across at them. no longer does seviper's tail glow with the same shimmer it did. it clouds their vision which leaves heracross with not much else to do but to ENDURE the LAST RESORT. the sharp blow collides against her blue-skin, taking her off her feet but not barreling backwards. seviper is quick to catch her partner and spring her back to her feet.

seviper unwraps herself, freeing the heracross from the added weight to move with immense speed. the giant bug doesn't know LAST RESORT but she does something similar. she closes the distance with a CLOSE COMBAT, fists precisely jabbing away at the azumarill before ramming her MEGAHORN into the water-type.

her words look to cut through his defenses. he tenses, though not visibly but the slight narrow of his eyes might give him away. he takes a moment to fully take in her words, thinking of a response to her audacious statement. but the more he thinks about it, the more sense it makes.

"perhaps an avenue to peace could be found through a proposal, yes. it was what our ancestors relied on but that practice has long faded away."  

he pauses, then speaks again.

"stone and silph." as she did to him, he tries to read the blue of her eyes. "or did you mean stone and abbiati?"

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 4:57:44 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
he had taken the bait. the slightest change in his eyes gave away the sheer shock the man must have felt. men did not find themselves on the receiving end of such questions, but for the abbiati, this was their way. women held the power, the authority.

feeling returned to her limbs as the heracross attacked. in an instant, calypso bounced to the sky, her tail wiggling in a rain dance to bring the dark grey clouds back to the battle field. she was hurting, but clung to life with the help of her aqua rings. meara, meanwhile, took advantage of the situation and used a quick attack to become a blur of blue and gold as she threw a herself at the snake with a last resort.

olivia offered a sultry smiled to alex. “the choice is yours, alex.” her voice like that of a siren as she called him by his first name. “do you think you can control the storm that is silph, or would you rather test the waters of the abbiati?”

olivia pushed a stray sliver of her moonlight hair out of her face, and said, “whichever can guarantee peace without an all out war. do you think fernando cares enough about his sibling to put aside his desire for power?” and, unfortunately, they both knew the answer to that.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 5:42:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
for moments, he considers it. seriously considers it. thinks of all the possibilities and various outcomes that stem from his acceptance. after a while, he comes to a conclusion. the good outweighs the bad, that much is certain. but he's already sacrificed so much of himself for the region. perhaps this is a sacrifice too big even for him.

once again, what comes up must come down. heracross lies in wait, swift to meet azumarill's bounce with her own MEGAHORN, ramming skywards. seviper barely clings on after the LAST RESORT, her demeanor now shifting but the most recent COIL is what saves her. she can't wrap herself around a target that's not whole so she does what she thinks is best and POISON JABS into the water-formed vaporeon.

this is the first time she's said his name. her sultry smile does not go unnoticed but he doesn't react to it because he knows the game she's playing. it's a battle, a tug of war to see who comes out on top, and right now she's winning.

"he only cares about one sibling."
 just not the sibling he has. he pushes the thought straight out of his mind and steels himself because he does know the answer to that. fernando will never compromise himself, not when power is on the line. 

"war is inevitable." 

regardless of which side he chooses. the question for him to consider is: which is the winning side? for now, he buys himself time.

"and what do you want, olivia?"

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 8:35:56 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
“i want sootopolis to be safe.” olivia said cooly.

meara’s initial golden charge into the seviper countered the poison jab, but she used this to recall her amber glow with last resort as she continued her assault as well as a rainbow light to spill from her mouth as the aurora beam charged.

“i want my home to be safe.” she added with a downcast look to the pooling water. in its reflection olivia saw not only herself but the ever graceful or the sturdy and strong . her eyes flashed towards her daring pokémon, eternally loyal.

calypso’s tail began to glow with blue energy as she came hurtling back down with her HUGE POWER. the rain strengthened her attack as droplets condensed around the pulsing blue ball of her aqua tail. she braced herself for the blunt of the bug’s attack by spreading her two paws wide in front of her, the aqua rings aligning to absorb most of the attack and be dispelled. this was to allow the full force of her bounce and aqua tail wombo combo.

“i want those i care for safe, alexander.” olivia declared, her tone sharp as the scathing steely blue storm that brewed in her eyes as she glared daggers at the man. she stepped forward, casually flicking her sandals off as she walked through the pooling water and into the rain, her hair looking like moonbeams pouring from her head. towards stone olivia went, and asked, her piercing blue stare maintained, “do you not want the same?”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 8:52:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he remains silent. no words escape him, no counter, no retaliation in any form because at the core of it, as much as he would like it to be false, they want the same thing. he wants his home to be safe. no matter the cost. or at least that's what he tells himself.

and now he's met with the very opportunity to accomplish it and yet he cannot bring himself forward. he cannot accept. or can he? uncertainty fills him for once.

his two pokemon fall to hers, succumbing to the pain. the outcome was expected and so it does little to affect him. he recalls them back into their pokeballs.

he steps forward, meeting her in the middle of it all. the pool of water ripples underneath his steps. the rain shifts to a light drizzle. he peers at her through uncertain eyes. they're close. too close.

"i do." 

breathing, he strongly meets her gaze. there's nothing left to separate them as they stand opposite each other. the drizzle does little to distract him. she has his attention. all of it.

"make it official."

a pause.

"ask me."

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 9:05:05 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
olivia would have been filled with glee in defeating this man in other circumstances, but for now, her heart remained calm as the sea before the coming storm. she looked alexander in the eyes, blue to green, salt to stone.

“i ask you, the champion of hoenn, to uphold your oaths and duties and keep this region, our home, safe.” her voice rang through the gentle drizzle of the rain as her two pokémon came to her side. meara purring as she nuzzled against olivia’s slender legs and calypso standing at guard, staring intently at alexander.

“will you unite our houses, that of sea and stone, alexander? bring peace to hoenn and those we love.” not once did her gaze leave his, their breath mingling in such close proximity.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 9:23:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he's stranded in the middle of an ocean and yet he stays afloat despite the strong tides that look to overpower. her words are waves that crash into him, each stronger than the last.

"peace will come to hoenn." 

he's yet to say the words. their breaths mix, eyes linger, and he reaches a hand up to brush a strand of pale hair off to the side; his touch lingers. his gaze never breaks, not even then. he feigns a smile, then opens his mouth to speak.

"but not like this."

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 9:42:06 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
a touch like satin or silk would come to stone’s hand as olivia placed her own on top of his for the briefest of moments. eyes of royal blue look back into the jade orbs of the man. olivia pulls his hand away, gently pushing it towards his chest - over his heart.

she sighed. the young always let their hearts guide them. she interrupted him and rose to her tiptoes, lips meeting his as those ocean eyes of hers, a tsunami of passion and determination, closed for just a moment. she opened them as they crashed against the grassy island of his eyes.

olivia leaned forward, her cheek grazing his as she whispered into his ear, “whatever you decide, whatever death or destruction that stems from this will be on your hands, champion stone.” her breath was like that of a cool sea breeze as she detached herself from the man. “but that does not mean you must bare the responsibility alone.”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 10:16:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he feels her smooth silk-like touch brush over his hand, guiding it to his own chest. she sighs, then tiptoes and kisses him. the action is not uncalled for but it still surprises him. there is an involuntary return, a reaction he gives where he closes his eyes and leans slightly into it but it lasts no longer than a second.

he pulls away just as she does, eyes wide and mouth agape. he looks into her eyes and sees the tsunami of passion and determination, understands her undying desire to keep her people and home safe.

they are more similar than he cares to admit. she whispers into his ear and only when she's done does he take a step back, seperating.

"it has always been mine to bare."

but he hasn't said no. the subtle look of uncertainty that clouds his features is what gives him away. it tells her that he's thinking about it. but he needs more time to make a decision. there is too much on the line to risk it all in just one meeting.

he pulls out the gym badge and holds it in the palm of his hand. extending it out to her, he offers her the badge.

"the otella badge. so you do not leave empty-handed."

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 10:37:21 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
the kiss lasted mere seconds, but its implications could shake the whole of hoenn to its core. olivia studied that face of stone. it was different than before. nothing was set in stone as before. new opportunities have arisen and he saw them just as she had. this moment may be over, but they would meet again.

olivia picked the otella badge from his hand and pinned it to her soaking blue blouse. she brushed her hand against calypso’s long ears, and the rain subsided into a light mist. “thank you.” she replied after a pregnant pause. olivia whistled, quick and clear, and meara dashed around in a blur and returned with her sandals. she put them on, using alex as support.

“i do hope to hear from you, alexander.” the sea witch said, turning with her darling pokémon doting behind. “maybe you can win my own badge.” she called to the champion. feet sloshed against the dryer surface, the split splat of olivia’s wet sandals echoing down the hall as she left.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
stone vs salt [g]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 0:21:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]

you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars and 5 infamy.