Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
boys just being boys. [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:25:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yeah! If you're gonna try something, face us like you got some guts!"[break][break]

Luckily, Alex and Isaac didn't need to linger around to rub their point in. A one-two punch of contact from each side made it perfectly clear. Their little interruption drove away with his car's tail tucked between its legs.[break][break]

Isaac smiled, looking out towards the horizon. They were alone and at peace now, most of the other cars engaged in their own little skirmishes at the fringes of the battlefield.[break][break]

That meant there was nothing stopping Isaac from giving his wheel a hurried spin, guiding it right back towards Alex's car. It wasn't over until the bell rang, and Isaac didn't hear no bell!

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 18:50:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now we can have our showdown!” he cheered from his ‘vehicle’, pumping his fist into the air for a few moments before seeing the incoming blur that was Isaac’s car that was about to smash into him from one side—

With a skidding motion, he’d flipped the car to coast around the incoming one and attempt to ram him from behind—

The question is, who would win in this fantastic showdown for the ages?

r2h_O52v

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 20:18:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Was it even safe for bumper cars to move like that?[break][break]

It probably wasn't safe for Golurk to move how Isaac and Alex piloted them, but that sure as shit didn't stop them last time. Why should this be any different?[break][break]

The two circled around each other in a game of cat and mouse, pouncing at the first sign of weakness but always managing to find a way to come out unscathed. Focus shined in their eyes. Danger flashed in their smiles. It was clear these two competitive nitwits were giving it their all, just as they always did and just as they always would.[break][break]

Could you even "win" at bumper cars? Isaac and Alex sure seemed hellbent on finding out.[break][break]

EIepEV_U

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 20:55:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

With a jarring bump to his side—the challenge had ended in a most glorious clash after the two of them cat and mouse’d each other for several hectic seconds.

“Ahh… you win, pardner,” he called out, lilting his words with the absolute corniest twang he could manage. “Ya won fair an’ square… this time.”

…because who said boys weren’t competitive over petty things like this!

“It’s a one-zero for you,” he added—and right then and there the bump cars ride came to a stop.

“And just in time too, because are you hungry?”

(Cue the embarrassing stomach grumbling noise.)

prompt: lose at least one carnival game (he lost their epic showdown)

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 13:44:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Just means I better watch my ass for the rematch, yeah?" Maybe it'd be bumper cars. Maybe it'd be another clash in the skies. Maybe it'd be whatever their dumb asses could bro up next. No matter what shape their next contest took, it was clear Isaac was looking forward to it.[break][break]

He held out his hand for one of those Predator-style handshakes, because of course he did.[break][break]

Food and Isaac had an interesting relationship lately. 's efforts always made him regret, but they were also starting to make hom really, really hungry. Oh well. Frankly, it was far from the worst the side effects could have been, and by now Isaac was starting to come to terms with it. Such a strange schedule it was becoming. Trip to the carnival. Trip to the lair of horrifying forbidden secrets.[break][break]

At this point, there was no sense dwelling on it. There was no use in starving himself along the way. "Bring it on," Isaac said, already wondering what sorts of food Fortree's spin on the carnival would have on tap. "What're you feeling today?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:31:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You want a Cufant ear?” he offered. He could smell the highly-delicious fried treat from a stall not too far away.

“Asides from that, thre’s also… ooh, bacon-wrapped cherry tomatoes, and then there’s, I kid you not, chocolate-stuffed dumplings! I don’t know how the hell they make it so it doesn’t rip apart when you steam or fry them but damn, those are hella delicious.”

That was the one thing he couldn’t master—dessertified dumplings like those.

“I got you, since you won the challenge, your food’s on me!” he added as he dragged the other down to the food stalls—there was no way they were going to skip out on this!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:27:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: