socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
cram-berry [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 16:49:51 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","unagi"]
[attr="class","unagiw"]
boy. fish.[break][break]

one second later: boy. no fish.[break][break]

one hungry bird, with its mouth full, the soft pink of a luvdisc’s tailfin peeking out the corner of its beak.[break][break]

knee-deep in the shallows off the coast of slateport beach, an arm hooked around a psyduck-beaked swim ring, mouth and eyes a matching set of gaping Os, nagi stands agog. aghast. frozen, despite the searing summer sun, into a rictus of disbelief.[break][break]

his luvdisc’s captive tail twitches like a coy peek of grotesque tongue. the cramorant swivels its green eyes towards him, its throat undulating.[break][break]

“oh my god—”[break][break]

that’s an octave he’s never hit before.[break][break]

“spit. it. out.”

[attr="class","unagitag"] [break]mission

[attr="class","unagipokes"]

[newclass=.unagi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi b] color: #4f619c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi a] text-decoration: none; color: #4f619c; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #4f619c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi i] color: #4f619c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unaginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #4f619c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #4f619c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
cram-berry [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 8:00:06 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"Ah-I'm sorry, sorry!" Came the voice of a younger trainer, frantically trying to de-escalate the situation while she'd swim over. Her one piece swimsuit was colored a bright lavender, alongside a Snorlax themed floatie she was clutching for dear life. The teen, who looked no younger than thirteen, would be carefully trying to help the Luvdisc out of the Cramorant's mouth. The simple bird flailed about before, eventually, it would finally spit the poor water type out. The girl sighed in relief after making sure the poor thing wasn't half eaten or anything. She turned back to face the other person with worried eyes.

"Sorry, I lost my necklace when I changing ah-and it's sank all the way to the bottom." Her tone was whining, almost on the verge of tears even. It was clear that the trinket was especially important to her, although she couldn't imagine exactly why these days. Something about it just felt right to her. "Brimley was trying to dive for it, but he keeps getting everything BUT that necklace. I can't really dive down there and get it myself..." She said, kicking her feet to stay afloat while her eyes were on the boy.

"D-Do you think you can help me get it?"

close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
cram-berry [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 16:31:24 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","unagi"]
[attr="class","unagiw"]
his luvdisc plops into the water by nagi’s ankles, ducking into the shelter of his achilles tendon. [break][break]

the only thing sea-worthy about nagi is his uncanny resemblance to a fishbone. he shifts, kicking up an eddy of silt as he turns to the girl — takes in the red rims around her wide eyes; and the high, frantic tone of her voice, crackling into a whine, and says, with unerring confidence: “do i look like a diver? — ow.”[break][break]

down beneath the water, a small raised welt has appeared on his ankle beside his luvdisc’s conspicuously-pursed beak. [break][break]

you, he mouths; his luvdisc’s beak draws dangerously close to the exposed curve of his talus.[break][break]

he sighs — a quiet puff of air, shoulders sagging as he turns his attention back to the girl. corralled, by the threat of violence and his pint-sized sashimi dish's moral compass, into good samaritanship.[break][break]

“where did you drop it?”

[attr="class","unagitag"]

[attr="class","unagipokes"]

[newclass=.unagi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi b] color: #4f619c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi a] text-decoration: none; color: #4f619c; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #4f619c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi i] color: #4f619c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unaginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #4f619c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #4f619c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
cram-berry [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 9:33:00 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
At his initial declining of her request, Vanilla frowned to herself. It did make sense, with her Cramorant blowing her chance at getting some help with this little deep dive. "R-Right. Sorry to bother you." she said, turning back to her Pokemon. "Dive again, Brimely! I'll go with you!" The teen took a huge breath before dipping back down underneath the water as the man had his personal time with his Luvdisc. She had been down for a while before eventually resurfacing sometime later, sputtering water back up. During her break for air and recovering, Nagi would see the redness in her eyes, and shivering of her body. It was clear she had been at this for a while now.

"Just below us." Vanilla answered in between coughing up mouthfuls of water. "I dropped it in the one deep hole in Slateport....Ugh, I'm such an idiot! I can get halfway down before I run out of air, and I don't have any water types besides Brimely, so I can't reach it and he can't see so far down that he swallows up the first thing he sees. I'm sorry about the Luvdisc again. I just really need to get it back."