snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
intrapersonal
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 4:10:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]waiting by the open wound leading to lesser megalopolis leaves her anxious - hands wringing themselves out over and over until her fingers ache.

she does not know what she will find here... and the prospect of hired protection, while reassuring, does not hold enough security for her to feel solid. if she moves too much, if she steps too hard, she worries she may just break.

her eyes scan for her company on this mission, though she doesn't know much aside from the organization's name and a brief, lacking description. more information would have been appreciated, but she supposes it does not make a difference.

a woman begins to approach and her hands still with the sound of footsteps. her eyes snap to attention, quick and bright.

"thank you for coming."

she slips a professional smile on quickly, holding it up with unsteady fingers until the glue firms enough to stay.

"did they tell you much of today's expedition?"

of what they will face - of what they must do?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
intrapersonal
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 12:22:32 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

What wanted he got. That much had proven to be true in all the years she'd known the man. What she hadn't expected that his little plan would get her snaked into a 'bodyguard/protection' mission. A dangerous one at that. Did Lani look like a bodyguard? Did she look like she was capable of handling all manner of unknown that would be exposed to her via crossing this rift?[break][break]

No. The answer was no. Lani was a hot piece of ass that was used to flaunting it to garner more customers to her club. She wasn't exactly well equipped to handle whatever it was that they would be doing here. Still, this had been a job that was offered to Orthrus so she needed to make sure did well. [break][break]

She'd watched her brother during all his matches in his quest to become champion like their father. She was sure she could handle the basics, after all she was a Reinhardt. Daughter to the champion of Unova. It would be shameful if she couldn't do that much. As she approached the meeting area she spied her client for the mission. [break][break]

She also wasn't expecting her client to be so...fine. Like holy shit she was hot as fuck.[break][break]

But Lani needed to relax. She wasn't here to rizz up her partner, she was here to protect her. Hopefully for both of their sakes things would be relatively easy for the both of them. Maybe after it was all over she could attempt to get her number or something. "did they tell you much of today's expedition?"

Her voice snapped Lani out from her thoughts. "Mmm, they gave me some general information on what to expect and my job but nothing more than that. Apologies."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: into the wilds[break]
💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]