he/him
April 15
New Bark, Johto
queer
Behavioralist
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seren
Seren Sterling
code dumpie
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 3:16:19 GMT
Seren Sterling Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal seren"]
[attr="class","top"]
she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".seren"] --accent:#956d53!important; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]

[nospaces] [div][attr="class","minimal seren"][div][attr="class","top"][/div] [blockquote] [img style="width:100px; height:100px;" src="https://i.imgur.com/iKx6k4f.jpg"] she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.[break][break] [b]my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes.[/b] she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and [i]please don't go too far.[/i][break][break] if i see her again promise i won't [u]cry[/u]. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.[break][break][div][attr="class","ooc"] @seren [/div][/blockquote][div][attr="class","pokeclass"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/meganium.png" title="MEGANIUM | ♂︎ | OVERGROW | PETAL DANCE, AROMATHERAPY, PROTECT, SUNNY DAY, SOLAR BEAM, SYNTHESIS"]
[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/slowpoke.png" title="SLOWPOKE | ♂︎ | OWN TEMPO | YAWN, HEADBUTT, PSYCHIC, FUTURE SIGHT, WATER PULSE, SCALD"]
[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/heracross.png" title="HERACROSS | ♂︎ | SWARM | BUG BUZZ, ENDURE, MEGAHORN, CLOSE COMBAT, PIN MISSILE, BULK UP"][/div][div][attr="class","milkycredit"] [a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][i][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/i][/a][/div] [/div][div style="opacity:0; height:0px;"][newclass=".seren"] --accent:#956d53!important; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass][/div]
close tab

played by

Aspen

Indy
he/they
June 25
Mossdeep City
homosexual
unemployed
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
2 posts
part of
TAG WITH @indigo
Indigo Vaughn
code dumpie
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 1:02:02 GMT
Indigo Vaughn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal indigo"]
[attr="class","top"]
she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".indigo"] --accent:#584988!important; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]

[nospaces] [div][attr="class","minimal indigo"][div][attr="class","top"][/div] [blockquote] [img style="width:100px; height:100px;" src="https://i.imgur.com/MUQFzF9.jpg"] she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.[break][break] [b]my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes.[/b] she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and [i]please don't go too far.[/i][break][break] if i see her again promise i won't [u]cry[/u]. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.[break][break][div][attr="class","ooc"] @indigo [/div][/blockquote][div][attr="class","pokeclass"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/espurr.png" title="ESPURR (Kitty) | ♀︎ | KEEN EYE | SAFEGUARD, FAKE OUT, PSYSHOCK, DISARMING VOICE, --, --"]
[/div][div][attr="class","milkycredit"] [a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][i][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/i][/a][/div] [/div][div style="opacity:0; height:0px;"][newclass=".indigo"] --accent:#584988!important; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass][newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass][newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass][/div]
close tab

played by

Aspen

Sere
he/him
April 15
New Bark, Johto
queer
Behavioralist
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seren
Seren Sterling
code dumpie
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 3:11:56 GMT
Seren Sterling Avatar
[nospaces][blockquote][div][attr="class","charplotter"]
[h1]CHARACTER NAME[/h1]
[h2]quote or lyrics[/h2]
[break][break]
[img src="LINK" style="width:100%; height:150px;"]
[break][break]
[div][attr="class","tags"][span][b]#[/b]pronouns[/span] [span][b]#[/b]age[/span] [span][b]#[/b]sexuality[/span] [span][b]#[/b]faction[/span] [span][b]#[/b]occupation[/span][/div]
[break][break]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. [b]Pellentesque[/b] auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet [i]gravida[/i] diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus.
[break][break]

[.PTabbedContent]
[PTab=CURRENT PLOTS]
[quote][b][span style="font:bold 15px Poppins;"]PLOT #1 NAME[/span][/b]
[break]Write a short blurb explaining the plot. Copy this quote section as many times as needed for all your current plots on this character.[break][break]
[b]SEEKING:[/b][ul][li]List thread ideas, character relationships, and other opportunities other writers/characters can help with or fulfill[/li][/ul][/quote]
[quote][b][span style="font:bold 15px Poppins;"]PLOT #2 NAME[/span][/b]
[break]Write a short blurb explaining the plot.[break][break][b]SEEKING:[/b][ul][li]List thread ideas, character relationships, and other opportunities other writers/characters can help with or fulfill[/li][/ul][/quote][/PTab={padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=OTHER PLOT HOOKS]
[h2]PAST CONNECTIONS[/h2]
[ul][li]List possible character ties from your character's backstory[/li][/ul]
[break]
[h2]NEW CONNECTIONS[/h2]
[ul][li]List possible character ties for present day[/li][/ul][/PTab={padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=RELATIONS]
[h2]ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES[/h2]
[ul][li]@tag - Brief description of relationship.[/li][/ul]
[break]
[h2]FRIENDS[/h2]
[ul][li]@tag - Brief description of relationship.[/li][/ul]
[break]
[h2]LOVERS[/h2][ul][li]@tag - Brief description of relationship.[/li][/ul]
[break]
[h2]FAMILY[/h2][ul][li]@tag - Brief description of relationship.[/li][/ul]
[/PTab={padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[/PTabbedContent={background:transparent;border:0px;width:100%;}]

[/div][/blockquote]

[googlefont="Poppins"]

[newclass=.charplotter]position:relative; --accent:#ACCENTCOLOR!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charplotter b i]text-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-family:Poppins;font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;margin:10px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-family:Poppins;font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;margin:10px;text-align:center;background:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-family:Poppins;font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;background:#d4a53c; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-family:Poppins;font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".charplotter .tags]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".charplotter .tags span]font-size:10px; border:solid 1px #121212; border-radius:5px; text-align:center; padding:10px; margin-left:5px; margin-right:5px;width:15%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".charplotter .tags b]font-size:12px; font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]