Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DAD DATE: THE BEGINNING
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 21:08:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]

[break]
The Ren Faire made for a more welcoming time than that weird snail woman (elisabeth), and he wasn't one to deny a pleading young girl. The place was as expected — packed to the brim.
[break][break]
King didn't like crowds and never had, but the smile on his girls face made the experience bearable. Pointing to a stall, the type that sells those massive chicken stick, he ushers himself and Delta to get a piece.
[break][break]
"Oi. This the back of the line?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 0:02:56 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “You sure you want one of these, topolina? Out of everything else?” His glance moves warily up the line toward the hefty drumsticks being handed out at the front. He’s almost positive she’ll be grossed out by the bone—[break][break]
“Yep! —Ha HA!”[break][break]
Triumphantly, the little lady knight errant swings her foam sword and bonks him in the knee. The pretty pink deerling, dressed as her steed bleats as it skitters to Enzo’s other side.[break][break]
“Careful there, Miu,” he speaks lightly as he swings her up into the crook of an arm. “You might whack someone you don’t mean to.”[break][break]
A chorus of giggles follows as she bonks his forehead in response, ruffling his hair. Enzo sighs, “Have I been knighted, then? Or are you slaying the dragon?” He misses her response as a question cuts through her chatter.[break][break]
He shifts to look at the approaching man, along with a little girl who looks to be roughly the same age as Miu. A brow lifts at the oi, but Enzo doesn’t acknowledge the brusqueness beyond that. “Sure is. Strange how popular commodity food is.”[break][break]
He’s not interested in the meat stick, but he’s anything, it’s doting.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- dad era

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 1:53:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]

[break]
King purses his lips, satisfied. He reaches down and ruffles the young girl's head at his side. She looks up, pouting, but saying nothing. All the while he gives the man ahead of him, a grin.
[break][break]
"Thanks. Always wanted ta try one of these suckers, ye know? My girl 'ere thinks he can crush one out flat."
[break][break]
She hadn't said that, but she carried his blood and he just knew.
[break][break]
Delta on the other hand was staring at the girl in-front of her, eyes curious.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 22:46:14 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “No problem.” Enzo lifts a brow at the claim, but it falls as he laughs, “Is that so? She must be extra tough, if a Turkey leg is easy pickings.” It’s a light tease, violet eyes drifting away from the man for a moment to his daughter.[break][break]
He swings Miu down to stand with her deerling again, but her normal boldness temporarily wanes in the favor of shyness. First her hands wring at the hilt of the toy sword and then one clutches the hem of Enzo’s shirt as she ducks half-behind him, watching the other little girl just as attentively.[break][break]
“Hm? What’s got you so sheepish today?” Normally, she’ll talk just about anyone’s ear off.[break][break]
Maybe it’s the sudden swap from the safety net of a school setting to actively meeting someone her own age out in the wild of the real world.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- dad era

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 2:01:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]King never designed himself to be a Father, having taken it off the table entirely for fear of having his own parents genes running through him. But, if he was here, he needed to make the effort, and that started with actually ensuring his kid was social.

Last thing he wanted was for her to be like him when she grew up.

"Delta, say 'ello — 'n stop starin' so hard. Yer gonna burn a hole right through somethin'."

The girl — Delta — waves simply at the other one, eyes wide and blinking. A chuff from the nearby Lucario reveals his own amusement at this, and King's lips form a half-amused line.

"She's not much of a talker."

Best to rip the band aid off early.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#9ce6f6; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#9ce6f6;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 19:06:50 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
If they were to ever find themselves on the subject, King would find Enzo to be cut from the same cloth. He'd never considered himself the paternal sort, even if he'd taken care of a multitude of younger siblings at one time in his life - his youth. He was too independent, too unattached.[break][break]
Instead, he turned out to be doting - even if she wasn't his own by blood. By this point, he considered her his own too. His family.[break][break]
"How 'bout you, Miu?" he asks in turn, ruffling her hair as the little girl huffs - seeming to finally get her courage back up when Delta waves. Tough little lady knight that she is, she marches forward with the deerling constant alongside her.[break][break]
The attention she gifts the entertained lucario for a moment seems to be the common ground she needed. She points at the jackal, but her eyes remain on Delta. "My dad has a lucario too!" Her brow furrows, "Oh. Not this dad, my other dad. Uncle Enzo is my dogfather." Over her head, Enzo is mouthing godfather with a snort of laughter. He waves a hand, unbothered.[break][break]
"Clearly Miu can talk enough for the both of them."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- dad era

[googlefont=Poppins]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:09:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]King chuckles, patting his own kid on the head and ruffling her hair. The girl didn't seem to mind, her eyes widening ever so slightly at the Lucario's reveal.

"Those always were the best friends, eh? The type ta lead a conversation all by themselves, not ta count typically stickin' up fer ya in those awkward scenarios life throws at ye."

He nods at the other man before removing his hand from the girls head, and holding it out.

"King."

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#9ce6f6;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 17:43:33 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It’s only a matter of a minute before Miu is babbling again, showing off her toy sword to the other little girl. All of her momentary shyness evaporating in the blink of an eye.[break][break]
Not that Enzo expected anything less.[break][break]
“You’re not wrong—granted, I was usually the one to do all of the talking myself.” Save for maybe the sticking up for others bit, Enzo was and is the sort to fall directly after that came. Maybe Miu took after him? Ha—that’s certainly something to tease about later.[break][break]
He returns the handshake, a fluid, laidback smile tugging one corner of his mouth upward. “Enzo, it’s a pleasure.”[break][break]
As much of a pleasure as a Ren Faire can be for a seemingly fancy pants like himself.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- dad era

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 13:20:53 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Enzo." He echoes, committing the same to short-term memory.

"Kalosian?"

He embodies all the subtly and grace of a pickaxe.

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights