slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 17:36:47 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It was starting to get a little more and more obvious that what was going on was not in fact a manhunt, but just the two looking for a pokemon to catch, and Kim was becoming increasingly aware of Avery catching onto it.

He needed to take the reigns and explain to her that the whole spiel he spoke when they first started with just him goofing off before she worked up the nerve to call him out on it.

With a sigh, he’d begin speaking, turning around as he did.

Ava, listen, I-

He cut himself short, seeing as the one who had been following behind him was in fact not Avery at all, but a Jynx.

His featured turned to confusion and he would look left, then right, before calling out to nowhere in particular with a slightly concerned tone.

Avery?
honk
pass (this jynx is gonna follow me for a bit tho)

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 16:19:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery would stand still in the middle of the clearing she had found herself in, more than a little nervous that Kim was nowhere to be seen. Riolu stood at her heels, appearing just as lost and confused.

After what felt like an eternity, Avery would put the newly caught Munna's pokeball into her purse, but her hand remained in her bag as she started walking aimlessly. She assumed it was back the way she had come, but it became very apparent she wasn't sure what direction that actually was.

Kim was too far ahead for her to hear him call out for her. Instead, the only thing she could hear was the soft chiming of something in the distance, and as she drew closer to it, following the only sound she could hear, she soon stumbled upon a young Chingling.

"Oh my!"

She would gasp softly, pulling her hand out of her bag and revealing a small mittful of poketreats. Her secret weapon was to charm scary and dangerous wild Pokemon with food in the hopes they might not eat her, instead.

The Chingling would eagerly come to visit her, and while it was distracted, she would catch it.

After that, she would continue moving forward, glancing down at Riolu to make sure he was still following her.

catching chingling

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2019 1:29:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / synchronize[break]
magical leaf / psychic / healing pulse / double team
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / synchronize[break]
psychic / teleport / night shade / miracle eye
[break][break]

[break]
Avery's capture on Chingling is successful! The Jynx follows...
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 16:50:28 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Okay Avery two, do you know where your original went?

The Jynx looks to Kim and shrugs her shoulders, a plain look upon her face as they walked together.

Well we have to find her if we keep walking, right? Either she’ll bump into us or we’ll bump into her.

The dual type would nod, her name said in a cheery manner as she clasped her hands together.

It was almost like Avery never left his side.

pass

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 13:49:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Spooky noises would persist, encouraging Avery to wrap her jacket around her a little tighter and tentatively continue forward. At some point she or Riolu stepped on and snapped a branch, causing her to cry out in surprise and panic. Goosebumps spread along her neck and arms, making her hair stand on end.

"O-okay, we're alright, Riolu. It was just a branch. There's absolutely nothing spooky or worrying about this part of the forest at all."

These words she said mostly to herself to calm her excitedly beating heart, and she would suck in a breath to try and maintain control of her wildly heightened emotions.

It's then that she sees a small baby cross her path. At first it appears like a ghost, making its way so swiftly across the path in front of her that she thought she'd imagined it. However, Riolu's reaction indicates that they hadn't just been seeing things.

Avery buckles up the remains of her courage and follows her Pokemon as the little fighting-type chases after the Ralts.

"Wait up!"

When she arrives, it appears that Riolu has taken a fancy to the adorable little Pokemon, who has himself been so startled by Avery's youngster that he's crying. The woman scoops up the sobbing child in her arms, glancing from side to side as if worried something might come up out of nowhere and attack her.

"Come on, let's keep going. Kim must be just ahead of us, I hope."

catching ralts

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 21:01:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / no guard[break]
shadow sneak / aerial ace / iron defense / pursuit
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ORANGURU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / telepathy[break]
instruct / psychic / trick room / foul play
[break][break]

[break]
Avery's capture on Ralts is successful!
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 22:28:01 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim knew that calling out to her would only alert unwanted attention, either to him or to Avery. He was sure that Avery would be able to at least talk her way out of most situations, but he also knew the dangers that may come from the two of them being separated as well as how inexperienced she was when it came to defending herself.

I hope she doesn’t get into any trouble.

He mutters to himself, the Jynx speaking up in a confused tone.

Not you, Avery, Avery. She could be in trouble and we don’t even know where she is.

The Jxyn would nod, a worried expression on her face as she began looking around more frantically.
hooonk
pass

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 2:02:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Every bump in the shadows and every whisper of leaves being rustled had her on edge. She walked slowly and stiffly along the path, constantly looking over her shoulder and gripping her purse tightly in her arms. It was unlikely she'd get mugged all the way out here, but she felt the urge to hold tight to her belongings anyway.

In fact, she's so preoccupied with keeping aware of her surroundings that she misses the sword that lays right across her path. She stubs her sandaled toe on it, crying out in pain as she tumbles head over heels, landing on her face in the dirt.

She spits out dust and a leaf, wiping the side of her mouth and the bump her head, pivoting in her seated position to take a look at what it was she had tripped over. Thankfully, the Ralts in her arms is unscathed, perhaps due to it's own psychic energy and it's selfish attempt to protect itself and not his new trainer.

Riolu takes a protective step in front of the woman, while Munchlax promptly crawls into her lap to have a nap. The sword springs to life, enraged that it had been so rudely kicked. Avery screams in terror and butt scooches backward to try and make distance between herself and the wild Pokemon.

Her own Pokemon comes to her defense, squaring up and attempting to look intimidating despite his childish features and small size. The two engage in a brief scuffle and Avery panic-throws a pokeball at the sword Pokemon before taking a deep breath and trying to still her frantically beating heart. Was it possible to have a heart attack at twenty-two?

catching honedge

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:38:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / telepathy[break]
psychic / recover / heal block / simple beam
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD COFAGRIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mummy[break]
scary face / shadow ball / will-o-wisp / crafty shield
[break][break]

[break]
Avery's capture on Honedge is successful!
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 1:23:09 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Was he going crazy or did he see that patch of bramble already?

Avery?

He spoke up, the Jynx turning to him with a soft smile, a light saying of her name signalling her attention gained.

We’re not just going in a circle right?

The Jynx gave a giggle with a stammer of her own name, seemingly brushing off the question.

Nervousness began to form within the councilman, afraid the consort he brought along for his own enjoyment may be twisting the scenery before his very eyes.

Or maybe he was just being too judgemental of the pokemon. She seemed nice enough to accompany him all this way after all.

pass

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 1:30:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The wind was picking up, or maybe the cold and calcuating fingers of death. Either way, Avery began to tighten the jacket she wore around her shoulders, shuddering. It's only when she realises she's gone around in a circle, or at least is pretty sure she'd seen that same willow tree with the low-hanging branches and the rotting moss, that she finally slows her pace and takes a look around.

Several eyes seem to crop up in the darkness. It's gotten colder because the sun has begun to fall, or at least isn't clearly seen through the trees.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

She offers quietly, timidly. Riolu and Munchlax cling to her calves, neither one of them brave enough to stand up against the darkness and whoever was staring at them from the shadows.

Out of the corner of her eye, she's pretty sure she just watched an alien float upwards toward the sky and disappear in a flash. Whatever it was, it was gone now. However, when she looks back down she notices several reaching hands floating in her peripherals from behind.

She screams loudly, the shriek echoing through the trees. Riolu's hair stands up and Munchlax nearly faints at the fright.

"Stay away from me!"

Will-o-wisps pour out from the darkness, illuminating the sarcophagus body of the ghost that was presently trying to attack them.

With a wicked curveball throw, Avery launched a pokeball into the void, relieved to see the Pokemon disappear inside.

catching cofagrigus

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 2:09:18 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / levitate[break]
disable / shadow ball / pursuit / mean look
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
shadow ball / dark pulse / hypnosis / hex
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

The pokeball wiggles several times. catches the Cofagrigus but the amount of fight it gives reflects how close the capture was close to failing.
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 22:17:19 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Those echoed screams casted clear through the brush, falling on the ears of Kim, his head shooting towards the sound.

Once heard he would quickly dart off in the direction of origin, the Jyxn, keeping up with his pace with a psychic quickness.

When he had finally arrived, the ball clicked shut, a successful capture of whatever it was that had been tormenting her catching his attention before he looked up to Avery.

You okay?

He said nonchalantly and somewhat out of breath, unaware of the ghost types that crept over his shoulders slowly, the Jyxn slipping into shadows behind as they leaned in closer.

passpass

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2019 4:29:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery sat there for several seconds longer than she should have. In fact, she should never have stayed, she should have ran the moment she threw the pokeball. She hadn't had blind faith, she had simply picked the normally unmentioned third option when it came to fight or flight. She froze.

The silence is deafening and it's Riolu who finally tugs on her pant leg, holding the thrashing pokeball just as it settles and falls still. By some stroke of luck she had managed to catch the bloodthirsty Pokemon.

Her hands are shaking so badly when she takes the ball that she nearly reopens the capsule. Her heart is pounding and she feels faint. Kim appears in her peripheral, or maybe he was right in front of her the whole time. Her panic attack is making it hard for her to focus, and she throws her arms around Kim's waist, burying her face in his chest.

"No, I'm not okay."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?