slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2019 17:14:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The buffet pushed him back ever so slightly, the sudden jolt forcing the two pokemon that were closing in on him to flee, their antics seemingly foiled as he backed into them.

Kim looked down to the girl, a slight look of confusion set upon his features as he warily went to set a hand on her back, and another onto her head patting it gently as he embraced her.

Um… there there... It’s okay...

Bringing her along was one thing but getting seperated with something else entirely, the guilt of it all dwelling on Kim something fierce. He should have known better than to bring a civilian along with such a dangerous mission, even if it wasn’t in any way in official capacity.

...Let’s cut it here for the day, okay? I can catch a clown any day of the week.

He’d move a hand to his side, grabbing a pokeball before releasing a Torterra, the gentle giant leaning over slightly as Kim sat Avery onto his back; the Torterra allowing Avery’s pokemon to hitch a ride as well while Kim stood to the side.

We can get some ice cream on the way to me taking you home. Does that sound good?

He didn’t want to admit it but he felt quite guilty for the whole ordeal he put her through, ice cream was the least he could do to make up for it.

i said mother fuckin' HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
passpass

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the motions of fun [ w ]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2019 0:30:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Avery takes a deep breath to still her frantically beating heart, snuggling into the comfort of Kim's arms. His awkward pats were much appreciated, and she barely noticed how awkward he was being because she was too thankful for the small moment of comfort.

Munchlax and Riolu remain close to her, practically clinging to her calves as the councilman assures her they're going home and getting ice cream. He releases a giant tortoise Pokemon that causes Avery's worries to melt away.

"Oh my goodness! He's beautiful!"

While she's lifted onto his back, she runs her hands over the Torterra's mossy back, gently caressing the trees sprouting from him.

"Ice cream sounds great, thank you Kim!"