TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
How Life Should Have Been(DDD)
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 3:18:07 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Bella"]
[attr="class","top"]

Back in the Fontaine mansion there was a lot of tranquility, something rare in the political world. They were not the toxic and headstrong faces she remembered but caring and safe ones. Mirabella was the heir of the entire family without much complaint. It had its perks but was rather stressful. Today, she needed a break so the girl walked around the estate in a pink dress. [break][break]

“Hey Miry!” The woman gasped as her younger brother covered her eyes with a mischievous chuckle. “Got you, what are you doing over here and not in the garden? Something is about to happen soon.” [break][break]

"What?" Mirabella asked as a gentle smile appeared on her face. The child just faces. "I'm not going to tell you! You just have to the garden!"[break][break]The heiress let out a fake sigh “Right but I can’t do anything until you let me know, dear brother. Or do you want me to fall on my face?”[break][break]

“No…” The child pulled his hands away. She looked at her brother and reached out a hand to hold him as they headed towards the garden. It was just something she remembered when was little. Filled with roses and majestic Fontaine fountain from long ago. “Mom, Mir! Mira! Is it here?” Her whole family was there, smiling warmly and chatting among themselves. After a moment her parents handed a acceptance later. She was going to university in Galar like she always wanted. "Oh thank you guys!"

[break][break]THEME: FAMILY[break][break]

Notes: 200/999 SLEEP SCORE[break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Bella"]--accent:#722F37; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella blockquote b, .Bella blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Bella blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Bella blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Bella .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Bella .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Bella .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
Pokemon here

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 3:30:01 GMT
Be A Pawn or A Player
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
Mirabella had been packing for weeks for the big day of going to Galar Region. It was the talk of the entire family. She was going to make it big then maybe learn things she would never have expected too. Everyone was on board with the expectation of a close friend. , the great prince of Kalos. He was always a stick in mud and nerd but he was her nerb. She cared about more than most even his own parents. They grew up together since the grand duchy and royal family were high in noble society.

Since the red announced her leave he hasn't said a word and that made her more anxious. So she decided to head in the palace for a "visit". It was no problem at all join her father on one of his trip over there. She knew her way about and how to enter the prince's room with anyone knowledge.

This was foolish but at the moment she didn't care. She waited for his royal but fart to appeared and after sometime the noble prince entered came to corridor to this  delightful surprise.
"Don't run from me!" She growled with glared enough to make even the moment unruly pokemon shut up.

"So you have to come to my room?" Lucien, Oh this poor boy! Mirabella has done far worse than appear in his room. She was shameless behind her rank while it came to him. The prince sighed folded in his arms one of the servant knocked on the door to ask if everything was alright which he calmly affirmed while folding his arms. Only took towards Mirabella again after the servant's footsteps faded into the distance. "You shouldn't be here, red?" 
"You wouldn't speak to me? You haven't say anything to me for weeks? You think I am stupid?" Mirabella stood walking over to him eyeing him like a hawk. "Since I decided to Galar region to attend college, you haven't so much made a sound? You wouldn't answer my letter, anything on my phone calls , hell even my calls. Nothing. You ghosted me."

She could see the glint in his eyes even how indifferent he want seem she read like a book. "Why are you so against when this the change of lifetime?" Mirabella only paused to his excuses as meaningful they were he would admit the truth until the least moment said. It was a fear. That she would abandoned him. She knew the mounting pressure from his parents she wouldn't be there to help for the four years she would be away.

Mirabella sighed "You are a fool, you know. You didn't have to ghosted me for this. I want to tell you first after my parents confirmed it. I want you to prepared...your my friend one of the closest I have. It's pained to say this but I can't be there all the time. I have my dreams I want to fulfil as you do. This is a change I dream of I don't want to lose it or you."

Lucien just looked at her. "I know." Mirabella rolled her eyes walked to pull him in the shoulder. It wouldn't bruise but dawn sure enough it hurt. 

"Then cut the crap. I will be able I promise. Step up for a change. I expected a change in you when I get back alright. I planned on grow for better so can you." She cut off the prince smirked as grumble she didn't need to him so hurt. As much as it was true  she didn't care. With a smile she walked away, leaving Lucien to his thoughts. "I will write every week, take care."

Theme: Stepping Up

notes: 400/999 sleep score
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 0:27:26 GMT
Be a Pawn or A Player
tags tags tags
After the whole ordeal with Lucien she felt a bit better leaving for Galar only a week later that She had one goal: to make her name known. Hammerlocke city wasn't a place for thought weak-willed or spinless. She had sometime to prove and she was going to. Mirabella was ruthless when her academics were concerned. She took no prisoner or allowed anyone to slow her down. The Red Devil was her nickname through those her. She was one of the most popular for her devotion to other a fickle tyranny. 

Despite her attuite she always wrote letter to Lucien to see how he was going as all as her parents. Learning that one of her older  brother has gotten engaged, Lucien managed to stand up to whims of his mother once in his life but got grounded. This little things were all needed to keep up and happy. Lectures were tough but never had a hard time challenging.

One girl in peculiar seemed to be center of bullying especially at lunch time. Mirabella didn't like it and stood walking over him. Her pressure was enough to make other fall quiet. She said nothing but offering a hand to girl as well keeping her belongings. 

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it. If those people ever bother you again then come to me." Mirabella smiled eye the bullies like predator looking down on it's prey.  The took that as their clue to running off. Honesty people these days. She would make their life hell on way or the other but right she focus on the girl. "Don't listen to anything they say either. I have seen some of your work. It's pretty go I like the twisted you did with some of kalosian dress."

Mirabella could see her words made the girl face light up with joy.. There were many words she wanted  but didn't. Looking at the time she needed to go. "I have others place to be but if you have a moment some find me." She didn't wait for a response leaving the cafeteria. Mirabella was never a completely good person but she wasn't a most either and it showed.  

Theme: Admiration

notes: 600/999 sleep score
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 0:16:28 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags

Mirabella grew close towards many different people who managed to get past her walls among them was the nerdy girl she saved form bully while the other one of the princess of Galar, . The girl was an introvert as they come but she had a heart of gold and cute boyfriend. Mirabella's heart however only belong to once she finished off this final year of college would turn home to where she belongs- him.

The red head was excited more or so for the trip to Crown Tundra with a few others. This was one of the few places she heard about but never been to. Mirabella keep her eyes on the prized explore the freezing land and it's pokemon. For a few weeks, it was like refreshing vacation. Only....that was a fleeting thing. No one expected a blizzard to appear. Of course the group was prepared for something like this with rations but as the days went on the situation only got worse. Many wondered when the storm would end? Was this going to be end of them?

would would be the voice of reason calming most however even her resolve has it limits. Mirabella decided to be something about it. So she took the smallest amount of rations, her pokemon, and thickest clothing she had. She did the unthinkable driving into the blizzard. She could just stay there knowing her friends who died. As much of a bitch as she was she wanted them to live.

For three hours she saw nothing but ends ice and snow but by the serious below freezing temperatures and wicked winds growing in strenght Mirabella knew she was getting close to the source. Then she heard something. The beating of wings..

"You are either very brave or very foolish." The voice appeared in her head as the legendary pokemon made themselves known. The bird cold unforgiving eyes met her fire ones. The articuno sneered at Mirabella like she was lesser than it. "It seems you lot are more troublesome than I thought."

"So you are the beast who caused the blizzard?" Mirabella sneered back the bird decided the chill she could feel in raise within her. She never met a legendary pokemon to think this would be the moment she would be able too instead of being excited she was unimpressed. "Why? You caused more harm than good."

"You welp know nothing of manners. I could end with single beat of my wings. Humankind disgust- you disgust me! Nothing more needs to be said." The galarian snap back rolling it's shoulders. No humans could understand. They were all sick and twisted creatures.

"So you make a blizzard to kill us? What is going to achieved? You hate humans and yet you chose the most unimpressive ways to do kill us." Mirabella didn't if she hit a nerve this bird was going to feel her. Mostly instantly after she said those words her lower bird was covered in a sheet of ice. The bird was fuming as it landed on the ground it walk towards her ready to end her. "You know nothing! Your foolish queen. Your stupid people! Twisted the land everything as you fit attempt to slain pokemon with powers than you know. You-humans are nothing but a pests."

Mirabella could almost feeling her legs but instead of giving to intimidation she laughed darkly. It clear something the queen of Galar did mean the legendary hate but she didn't know what. She felt like she was going to passed out. Her legs were already losing feelings. "I am not Galarian -never was. I know not easy out here-no region it's nothing the drama and selfish.  I know how to be cruel however if you want to ensure if you wish for those you hate suffer. This not the way to do. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Pick your battles for this will have the opposite effect.  Don't heed....let you fury blind and go unanswered." 

The last the bird paused for a second almost thinking. The queen stolen something precious from it. It was unforgiveable! Yet her words had some truth the queen would twisted the tale to her favor. He peer into her minds. Mirabella was indeed twisted. She was stood before him was a wolf midst sheep. "Tch." 

The purple bird eyes glow and the snow slowly began to lessen and the ice around Mirabella disappeared only she didn't know get up. It seem the cold was getting to going to her enough she was merely seconds away from death. Her body was shaking violently.
"You're pathetic." The articuno eyes glowed and the same  glow was transfer to mirabella's body. 

A few week later....
Mirabella had woke up in hospital. and her boyfriend were ones who found her. After the discovered she left they both had run off to find her despite despite and came across her body. Everyone had been worry weak but she just smiled especially after a voice appeared into her head. 

"The Enemy of My Enemy is My friend!"

Theme: Avatarship
notes: 800/999 sleep score
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 2:02:56 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags
Mirabella roughly two after getting weeks in hospital become quite the talk of the region for save the blizzard like that. It rumored Galarian Articuno was the caused of it for an once reason or another. Just as she expected  the queen remained to her nature  twisted the words in her favor. She originally was going to leave Galar but she was caught in the mist of it's dirty politics. Not to mention being  an avatar of a legendary pokemon even if even temporary. What a dawn she made for herself!

Articuno watched her from afar disinterested in the political aspects only that to see the queen suffer for she had done to it and the lesser trio members. Mirabella didn’t mind it honestly made it easier. However it always knew when she truly needed her and begrudgingly aid her in those dark times.  had gotten the OLD King of Galar on her side and began plotting the liberation of the region. She had one on one talk. “Yeah, no one would have thought a legendary pokemon could be the reason. I under the responsibility but this is more of a partnership than anything you have with castrex. Galarian Articuno is not the only of it's kind merely. My guess the serious it had you aunt is that  had it or others in same. Maybe taking their young if you want happened in fake galar."

“The others two were raging until Articuno managed to cool their tempers for the moment on the promise something will be done about. You want to take her down then you will need strategy, and planning, and a lot of wit. To twisted the families out of her grasp.” Mirabella twisted into almost inhuman feeling the legendary pokemon apathetic. "I have my ways  to do that is needed."

The conquest was an easy one to do. Elise and her new husband wanted this peaceful in contrast into Mirabella brash and ruthless however several years later. Elise now sat on the throne as her aunt disappeared, never to return. The galarian Articuno and the rest of the trio saw to this one even if Elise want her transition to be peace.

The legendary birds were not saints and did care for who wanted the bloodshed or not.  The former queen was gone never to returned and that was that. Now Mirabella after years of waiting could finally return home.
 To some  she was hero while to others a villain but she didn’t care. She finished college, she finished overthrown a monarch, it was time for her to return to her home-kalos region. Finally she could see  's face years of being apart.

The last night before she due to leaving she was great by the galarian bird. Still sneering at like a pest but after years of getting regardless her feelings and emotions. She was used to it. “Are you truly leaving?”

“Indeed, I have done do what planned to do what I didn’t planned to do however for your and others. Come the ruining of humankind didn’t happen but the problem is gone least for this generations? I have to many to my own now.” Mirabella replied with a smirked, “What the matter are doing you miss me?”

“No! Whelps like you are beneath me. However finding those who can something instead of making idle threats is a few in between. Humankind and it’s whelp will always be tainted.” The bird hissed while it perched on on the guardrail staring off the distance.

Mirabella snorted, “I can’t say I have found something so spiteful and ambitious as you are. You meant of myself. I am a terrible person but I do feel you were one of the first to understand me. You could have killed me during the blizzard yet you saved me and give me a bit of your power.”

The red chuckled looked at the stars, “I know we aren’t friends we never were friends but I like us working with you over these years. None will me true it.”

“You snappy words have no use on me. I don’t know care for you but you are welp who getting results I will not remained which a kingdom of whelps which one who can't see those lies and get things done. The queen will eventually be tainted by actions of others. That is something for the others to dealt I remained with a welp with resourceful.”

With it’s words she felt a wave of powerful different than never before she left. "I have fully blessed with my powers. Don't fall me or I do far worse to nation than I could never do in Galar. You are my underling now. Should I have to deal with the whelps of a foreign land last I will know you will be there and will the results. I desire." In a  very very way words kind of way the bird meant that it chosen her for keeps. The bird has grown fond of her to remain at her side until the end of her life.   

Mirabella has been given the full powers of Galarian Articuno.

Mirabella posses has powerful telekinesis and telepathy powers. She is able to lift weight about as large as a 18 wheeler and telepathy for about a half mile. It's can only one or other using both will put a serious mental stain in extreme case even permanent effects

Mirabella can psychic wings  summon wings allowed to teleport short distance or even glide if she using them to attack it can inflict the the confusion condition.

Mirabella has an immune to confusion and resistance to mentally based attacks.  Her pokemon will find that psychic -type moves boosted in strength and their chance to inflict the confusion condition is boosted as well.

That night was of her most cherished memories as returned home. To be greet by her parents and brothers who hug after hearing to epic tales in Galar region. For the legendary pokemon of Galar to come a proud symbol of House Fontiane but more important Lucien.

The dying fire rekindle she had a lot of catching up to do with her lover but they years to make for up for lost time. Everything was right in the world. She was happy as can be. No one couldn't anything the day she walked down the isle as radiant as a goddess.  One chapter of her life has closed and a new one was about to begin.

Theme: Good Ending
notes: 999/999 sleep score
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:27:27 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags
What the living hell did I get myself into?  When Mirabella said yes she expected many things but not this. She had bitten off more than she could chew but it seems she was too late to go back now. She listened to Snubbull King's words. So the castle was the line of defense against these Shadow pokemon and the king was offering everyone a Dream Ball which she took the item with skepticism.

Shadow pokemon. She heard about them there was some research done on them hell she knew owned one of the strongest shadow pokemon around being Lugia. However fight these monsters of warfare and bloodlust it was a different beast. Mirabella was fine with the challenge in fact she couldn't wait to see what she was made of.

Many different people decided to work in pairs but she didn't want to be held down leaving to the forest alone. She raced one to find her own pokemon. It had to be somewhere but find it was like nettle in a hay stack. After sometime another prompt appeared show her power.

[attr="class","rbynote"]
nickname: Reddevil[break]
Title: Pompous Bitch Biscuit[break]
you can create appetizing pastries however anyone who eats them will discover they are extremely spicy(the equivalent of Spice Level 10) [break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]

Her powers were more stupid than she never image but she might be able to make it work. She looked around it was oddly quiet now- too quiet! After a moment several shadow pokemon and ran even so often drop a treat or two. Mirabella managed to climb a tree.  Saving from the wraith of the pokemon below least for the moment. That gone her an idea. 

Mirabella dropped a dozens cookies on the ground below of course the shadow pokemon were interested focus on her however it seem hungry eventally set in the began to munch only to feel the terrible pain from the spicy treats. She took at her change jump from opposite side of tree and ran away. The chase was once again on while she dove into the brush and remaining quiet she heard the enraged movement past her and in the distance.

She was safe least for the moment. The woman let a sighed of stepping out of the bursh but she was too quick. Her guard was only and she let cool sting on a ice blast hit her in the back.  Mirabella turns to see her beloved pokemon now a twisted being of who she once was. 
"Mocha?" Why she like this out of her pokemon? Mocha didn't seemed to remember or understood as feral as they come. The bond they once shared was lost to wind. The fairy only snarled appeared another ice attack which the human. Not good if she didn't capture her now she was going to have wait another day to do.  However she doubt last long against her.

This an idea stuck Mirabella ran around the shadow pokemon while it tried to freeze her solid. One by one the woman form a few fake dream ball pastries until both had her arm full of them. It was she took another ice blast to the side making her grasp in pain. One more and it would be over.

Okay now! Mirabella threw alll the fake dream balls at the Alcremie. Mocha only snarled with a dazzling gleam she caught some ball expode while she froze soild. However to her shock they were food. 

"Got ya!"  Mirabella flew the real dream ball  just as the shadow pokemon noticed she had been fooled.  In seconds her pokemon was caught and another prompt appeared. If she wanted to change her back or not. She had never had a shadow pokemon of her own before. This was the perfect time to see what power does it hold.

[attr="class","rbynote"]
KEEP YOUR POKEMON'S STRENGTH
[break][break]
Warning! Doing so will keep you from reaching their true potential in lieu of brute force.
[break][break]
Continue?

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass][break][break]
[CONTINUE]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 7:37:42 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags
Now that getting a pokemon was settle Mirabella decided to just calm down and rest for moment. She wondered about Mocha but at the same time she was she would be fine.  The woman simply focus on her avatar as cute as it seems only her pokemon relived on to keep her safe and it was feral they become. Just her like lucky!

The red head said unlike she had said the announcement. It seemed the next was about to beginning this meant two things. The king snubbull was being control by someone who could access dreams and they were making a game out of all things. "Hmmm." Mirabella checked her inventory it was all over and notice the card. Okay she had either using this npc or team up with a loser. She would take the first choice. 

She looked around to seeing she could pair with some pair with but ultimately with group of three npcs. Each their their owns quirks and crazy name and pokemon so the this dungeon so be fine.
[attr="class","rbynote"]
nickname: Reddevil[break]
Quick Claw/Razor Fang/ Black Glasses [break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
The powers of Shadow pokemon never cease to amaze Mirabella. With Mocha new found shadow moves. They were clear each room with a decent about of time.  She used the card and award a few some items for Mocha. They both didn't and didn't make any sense. 

Mocha's  quick claw and Razor fang came in clutch that two battles against a shadow sneasel and weavile now all that was left was the fine boss. The black glasses were a bit useless but Mirabella guess they might gain a use somehow and Mocha walked into the final role where she said another shadow Alcremie. Okay that couldn't this.

The vain cream mon tried to use attract on the twisted be but it failed how weird. Then it unleashed a Max Flare which burn Mocha pretty go but was undo as ate some of a own cream to recover her heart. That didn't any sense unless..."Mocha if you listen to me that's an illusion this an zoroark!"  Mocha only stare at Mirabella before she began to glow brighter than ever. 

The shadow pokemon dazzling gleam combine with the razor hit the pokemon caught the fox illusion to disappear completely. It almost only her unova pokemon outside of the dream world. Mocha snarled hate thank Mirabella was right more than discover easy her foe could defeat. She was relentless  to DESTORY the pokemon every basic blow against countless max attacks.  Took it's trol on the troll but she didn't stop. Hit be hit and recover wash rinse and repeat until FINAL the zoroark lied defeat.

Mocha passed a few second later but it was over. A hard earned victory for the unlike pair. 
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:17:22 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags
Scenario 3

Mirabella feels s sense of dread wash over her. Of course she knew this was going to happen that the happy moment she shared. The comfort she had she was going to say goodbye too! There were only a few times she had comfort in something only for it to be taken away. For the woman laugh at the defeated and pain she was feeling. she was going to have destroyed her happiness for what the third time now.

Fine! This was all fine. She tried not to feel anything as she heard the screams and cry from her family as Mocha killed the all it cold blood nor the galarian bird who once been a close friend to her. "Traitor!" The words echo but she felt nothing until the world was gone. She was alone against Mocha didn't seemed notice her pain now as a shadow pokemon it was impossible for her to feel such emotion or have such an connection with her trainer anymore. What was done is done! The dreams were no more after they were only dreams they could never be real.

Scenario 4
After a while the pain was gone the heartbroken disappeared into nothing. She had regained her composure and sighed. She looked at her inventory decided to looked at the journal. It brought back to a moment in her life were she was a child. She hid in the corner while the shiny tsareena who acted like a nanny and protect her from others even her siblings afraid of the pokemon might do them. They ran off no doubt to get her parents for the moment she left safe and secured.

The pokemon only rolled her eyes and took her hand before going off to kitchen where the chef a few treats that made her smile. She left like she was in the cherished moment of her life. Even no she found herself smiled. To most the pokemon was a simple but to mirabella she was her best friend Why didn't the game decided to play with emotion like this!?
"You can't be real can you." The grass type simply rolled her before offering a smile.

Mirabella didn't care as over to embrace the pokemon after every that happened she needed this. "Don't leave me this time." Don't get sickness and died over the foolishness of others like her brother. She would never forgive for poisoning her all those years ago but she now she was back maybe not the same but she had returned to Mirabella all the same and now she never let her go.  Never!
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 7:05:33 GMT
I'm Good at Being Bad
tags tags tags
The world was disappearing right before her eyes. She would never forget the moments she shares but the bitter would never live. She hated feeling this way but couldn't help. The virial was disappear with left were Mocha's pokemon and the wish tag. What didn't she wish for? So much had happened none of it for the best! She felt enraged and betrayed.

She looked deep inside herself to find out her one wish. Revenge. She wanted nothing to find the strength to make a stand among the others. Instead of letting such childish feelings lingers she wanted to attach herself from them. To become a monster as Team Rocket needs her to be not a crybaby. That was new years resolution and something she was going to make happens.