TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
patchwork family
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 5:11:25 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

OVERVIEW

[break]

's brothers

do you know why the solette family has three children? one to carry on its legacy, another to marry off and a third in case it all goes wrong.

the solette siblings are distant to each other, but they're siblings at the end of the day. they're pretty civil with one another, though ultimately leave one another to their own activities. julie thought they wouldn't reunite at least for a few more years, but maybe they had a desire to break free from the mold themselves? or maybe their parents saw julie's vlogging activities and thought it was a good opportunity to advertise their business. could someone even be an undercover rocket agent? whatever it is, the solette siblings have reunited and it's certainly... something! 

overall, their personalities are pretty much up to whoever wants to fulfill the slots! however, back home, the solette siblings are the known to be pleasant and conduct themselves with grace. they're a family of masks, and who the brothers are beneath theirs is up for interpretation.

⟡ — ⟡ — ⟡

eldest (29)

suggested fc: eustace (granblue fantasy)

style=
the solette family heir. as the eldest, he wears stoicism well. an excellent business man, he conducts himself with the air of professionalism his parents expect from him. his appearance in hoenn is one that confuses julie the most, since he was the one that followed their parents' orders to the tee.

suggested main partner choices: empoleon, metang or aggron

⟡ — ⟡ — ⟡

youngest (17-20)

suggested fc: noe archiviste (the case study of vanitas)

i initially said he was 6 years younger than julie (24), but i'm ok with him being a little older! he is well aware of being the "back up plan" in case something goes wrong with his two siblings. seems to have a closer relationship with julie since he's the only one she keeps in contact with, though it's really just because she finds him easier to deal with than their brother.

suggested main partner choices: obstagoon, alolan sandslash or bisharp

OVERVIEW

[break]

's childhood friend (26)

"alright, morpy. keep it movin'." "i thought i told you to stop calling me that..."

shigure keeps to themself, but the closest person to them is their childhood friend. a fellow orphan, how he ended up as such is up to whoever picks him up! the one that suggested they become team rocket members. older than shigure by three years, shigure often comments that he's still as impulsive as he was when they were kids. more playful and sociable than shigure is, he's also considered more dangerous as he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. as such, his friendliness can easily be manipulative, but hey. guy's gotta do what he can to survive out there.

because of their close relationship, the duo can communicate without any words and he's uniquely the only one that gets the full brunt of shigure's sass. he also has a plethora of nicknames for shigure, which include: shiggy, pudding top, morpy (after the morpeko pkm), nomel head, shorty, etc. shigure only lets him call him any of these because he's long since given up on arguing.

they're besties that quite literally trust one another with their lives.

i have no suggested fc or pokemon for him, as everything aside from the key points about his personality are fair game! the world is your cloyster...

if anyone happens to be interested just lmk ty for reading i smooch u