He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
SUPPLY: Nikita + Aaron
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:40:50 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
"Fair point." Granted, the League had its own zealots, but the point was clear.

While Aaron focused on the Naga, Nikita let his ghost doggo run loose. With Skarmary's Sandstorm going, the dog's speed would be increased, assuming he had the Sand Rush ability. The man also brought out a third Pokemon in the form an Alakazam, which then proceeded to Teleport the stragglers to safety. Namely near them. Metagross kept the purple devil moving with ranged Psycho Cuts, clearly half-assing it a bit, as it was just giving them covering fire to keep it occupied. Nikita gave Aaron a suggestion..well, order to the Houndstone, but Ace likewise obliged. That...was interesting. "Skarmary, Metagross, aim for the abdomen! Drill Peck, Meteor Mash!"

Skarmary was first, blowing through the Dragon Pulse and making the opening for both Houndstone and Metagross and it veered off course. Metagross attacked from the opposite side, hitting the Naga in the middle, with the ghost hopefully doing the same from the other side. Aaron kept watch on the survivors until they were out of sight. "The hostages are clear. Shall we wrap this up and try to finish the delivery?" They did have a job to do. The rew Rockets remaining were weak and should be easy prey. But the Naga was still high on battle...even with the current three v one, can it really handle all of them?

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:28:31 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]“I do make those from time to time,” Nikita murmured.

Enraged by the man’s orders—as well as the crushing of its trainer—the Naganadel let loose an unnerving hiss. Poison dripped from its numerous orifices as it debated on skewering the geriatric. Unfortunately, its plans were thwarted as the attackers united their assaults. The dog took his partner’s words to heart. Or, more accurately, the Naganadel’s belly.

As the Dragon Claw bounced off the Skarmory, the Houndstone launched himself beneath the blade bird’s whirring wings. Long claws found their purchase in the dragon’s chitinous flesh. Pink turned mauve as blood poured from the wounds. The Drill Peck slammed into it a few inches higher—tearing through the flesh like an overinflated water balloon. Poison erupted from the wound, hissing where it met the ghost-type’s rocky flesh.

The Meteor Mash collapsed the area between the two. The creature began to move erratically, its wings missing beats—its ability to stay in the sky reduced to a pulsing, crooked mess. But it did not fall yet. Instead, it responded to the attackers with a powerful burst of insectoid energy—a Bug Buzz. The Houndstone vanished into the darkness between life and death, exposing the other two Pokemon.

“I believe that was our intent, Mister Toral.” Turning away from the skyborne carnage, he nodded toward the opposite side of the clearing. “I will check on the poisoned here.” The detective murmured as he approached the beleaguered defenders. “The rest of them should be right up ahead.” But things change quickly in war, a fact that Mister Toral would soon see for himself.

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 16:58:27 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
The attacks landed, and the Naga was struggling to stay in the air. But it still fired off a Bug Buzz. Thankfully, the Houndstone avoided the attack. Skarmary and Metagross didn't, but they did resist it easily enough. The Naga again dove for the Metagross. The meteor fired off a Psycho Cut, cutting off one of the spikes and making it back off. The attacks must have done a number to its resolve now. Even though its trainer was dead, self-preservation kicked in. It decided to run away. Much as he wanted to persue it, they still had a job and now some hostages and ill folk to look after. Turning around, Aaron started to walk towards Nikita and the people they were treating. They weren't at the base yet, and Aaron offered some of his own stash of antedotes.

There were other injuries to be treated on them from the looks of it. His meteor helped in transporting those that were having difficulty in moving. Aaron himself looked towards Nikita with a minor plan for the last leg of the journey. "I'll take Skarmary and take to the skies and keep watch for any other obstacles. I know it may expose me to more danger, but it would also give us a good view of any other trouble. We'll fly pretty high to minimize the danger." And hopefully let them finish this delivery.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 2:34:58 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: