TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 22:13:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was October, so that only meant one—no, wait, two things:

Candy! And then on the other side of things:

Parties!

Due to his status as a well-known Gym Leader, he’d gotten so many invitations yet again but he didn’t want to go alone, he wanted to bring his partner along!

Which now begged the question: what in the fuck were they going to wear? If he wanted to come along?

Love?!” he yelled from deep within his walk-in closet.

“What costume are we going to do this year?!”

here we go again with the partying!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 16:13:02 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]
[attr="class","memophtag"]

[attr="class","memophmain"]
Picking out costumes was a tricky business. Luckily, Memo had gotten over the fear that matching with Alex made them too cliche. Fuck what people thought. If he wanted to dress matchy-matchy to pair up with his cute boyfriend, he was gonna fucking do that. Who cared if it was obnoxious?
[break][break]
The trickier part was genuinely trying to pick based on what would be a good theme and not turning it into a plot around what scantily clad outfits he could sneakily get Alex into.
[break][break]
Step One: Think with your brain, Guillermo, not your dick.
[break][break]
“Um… angel and demon?” he suggested, failing step one.

[attr="class","memophpoke"]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:17:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was only last year they’d decided to go to a party together, and he remembered that evening where he literally stripteased his ass out of the white bear costume he had on and very nearly drove his partner crazy from the waiting…

From within the closet, he continued searching.

“So who’s going to be the angel, who’s gonna be the demon?” he called from inside, shuffling through the clothes he already had in there…

He was considering having an extension to the walk-in closet built too, since they were already sleeping together in the same room and all…

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 14:39:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memories of last Halloween’s parties flashed in his head and Memo hurried to the kitchen to make his nighttime coffee and try and distract himself, before putting another party on indefinite hold because he was, unfortunately, down so bad for his boyfriend.
[break][break]
“I don’t know!” He called from the kitchen, tortured by images of Alex in red leather or gold and white. “This is too much responsibility! I should not be trusted with these decisions!” Which was funny considering he was the fashion-forward one. But he was also incorrigibly horny.
[break][break]
Life was hard when you were him.

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 14:47:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You’re the one who picked, I delegate the choice to you!” he hollered back from the walk-in closet, shuffling past his ye olde drag outfits once upon a time.

“Or do you want me to gender-bend and make this even sillier for you? You choose! If you don’t choose I’m going to pick your outfit and genderbend myself!”

He’d already gotten to where the masquerade masks were stashed, and pulled out a couple possible choices.

“What looks better on you, white or red?!” he added a few moments later.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 14:58:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“I decline the delegation! You pick!”
[break][break]
Their back-and-forth yelling match was disturbing the array of house-Pokemon, who had gathered in the hall and were looking from side to side to see how the evening would pan out. Memo had a sneaking suspicion there was a betting pool on who would win.
[break][break]
“I think you look great in everything! That’s my final answer.”
[break][break]
Though the question about what color looked best on him gave him pause. He squinted at the steam rising off of his coffee, considering.
[break][break]
“I also look great in everything!” He answered, the picture of humility.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:04:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The ovines had gathered and were actually taking bets on the shouting match that was going; obviously Smokey was staying out of it but William was walking around, crown jingling and cackling in Wooloo-speak as the Eeveelutions continued to look back and forth as the shouting match went on.

“Lies!” he shouted from the walk-in closet as he finally marched out with several red, as well as white options and threw them down on the bed.

“You’re the one who knows more about fashion than I do! And I technically don’t count, you know my drag persona’s the one who’s more fashionable than me!” he added.

All the while, the crown was jingling as the Wooloo continued to snicker and take bets.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 17:10:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memo’s head snapped up from where he was taking a sip of PM coffee, and he had to do a little dance and then freeze stock-still to avoid it spilling over the edge of the cup.
[break][break]
“Excuse me?!” He demanded, padding a path back to the bedroom. “I have never told a lie in my life. We both look fantastic in everything.”
[break][break]
He leaned against the doorframe, considering.
[break][break]
“The issue here is I think you look even better in nothing.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 17:52:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You have! Earlier, just earlier!” he insisted as he emerged from the walk-in closet with more clothes in his hold before dumping them on the bed—they were all either red and/or white and gold.

“You said I look good in clothes, are you kidding me? I’m a basic-ass bitch!” he continued as he began to go through the choices on the bed before he felt his ears suddenly burn up and shrivel at the mention of looking good in nothing.

“F-frog,” he breathed as he looked up in the middle of contemplating the red leather. “D-don’t tell me you’re getting hard r-right now?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 17:48:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Alex had this spectacular ability to blush all the way up his ears. It was extremely endearing.
[break][break]
“For you?” he said, putting his half-drunk coffee on a nearby bookcase and crossing the room to wrap his arms around Alex’s waist. “Always.”
[break][break]
He leaned in, cheek against his chest. “You could always put that on,” he said, flicking the red leather with one finger, “and then we could just… not go anywhere.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 21:17:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, come on,” he wheedled; however he did not shy away from the affection that was being laid on thick.

“I already said we’d go… even if it’s like just, for an hour.”

The hot, hot blush still coated his ears richly, and had spread pretty much down his neck, across his shoulders… yes, he was turning pretty much red everywhere from blush and it was extremely embarrassing!

“And what are you going to wear? I already picked out some shit for you to wear…”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 19:46:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

It was fun to make Alex squirm, just a little bit.
[break][break]
“Mmmmmmmmmmyeah but. Call in sick.” Alex was a Gym Leader and making public appearances was kind of his job, so it could technically be called that, yeah.
[break][break]
“Ideally, again, nothing.” He rested the point of his chin against Alex’s chest, beaming up at him as his hands dropped lower and lower down his back. “Can’t really improve on the original recipe, you know?”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 19:22:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“What, skipping on the costume and going straight for the goods this year?” he cackled as he realized where his partner’s hands were going, down, down, down—

“Someone’s excited,” he continued with that same smirk on his face. Damn it, he was still red everywhere.

“I thought you liked presents. Unwrapping them all, stuff like that.”

Clearly the ploy was working…

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 20:26:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“For you?” He repeated, drawing their hips together with a firm pull. “Always.”
[break][break]
He went up on his tiptoes to kiss Alex.
[break][break]
“Wrong holiday,” he murmured against his boyfriend’s lips.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 17:43:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Still, isn’t it a treat for you to unwrap those clothes from me like I’m a nice, big present that just came tumbling in your lap…?” he teased back.

Hah, two could play that game, Memo!

He was still red everywhere; there was no way the blush would leave his face now considering that they were already literally pressed up to each other…

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights