POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:45:42 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]
[attr="class","memophtag"]

[attr="class","memophmain"]
Alex made his brain turn to mush.
[break][break]
“But we could just skip all the hard work and enjoy ourselves, this year,” he suggested, hands playing across his boyfriend’s stomach, tracing the lines of blotchy redness as they descended. “We could not go to a stupid party with people we don’t like and pretend we would rather be there than here, doing this.”

[attr="class","memophpoke"]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:30:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh god, when he begged like that…

The blush was still irreverently on his face, nothing he could do about that, however fact of the matter was that—

“You really don’t like going to parties this time of the year, huh?” he teased, this grin spreading across his face.

“You just want me all to yourself, you little horny lizard-for-brains frog,” he added, unable to resist the chance to rile him up!

“You know I already have my costume ready, and like, I’m about ready to get dressed in it… just for you to unwrap if you’ll be a good little boy…”

here we go again with the partying!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 17:45:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“I don’t dislike going to parties. I don’t like these parties.” Events to shmooze with the politicians of Hoenn, clink glasses with the other Gym Leaders, and every single one of them hadn’t spoken up when agreed to bury a timebomb in Fortree’s gut.
[break][break]
“Yes,” he says, and if he’d had ears, they would have perked up, then fallen at Alex’s next statement. “Ughhh, fineeee. But only if you promise I get to do whatever I want when we get home.”
[break][break]
He turned away to find his own clothes, feeling cold and bereft without skin-contact with Alex.
[break][break]
“I’ve only got two hours in the tank, maximum.”

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:44:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So if it was a rave party you’d consider going?” he backtracked, already reaching for the outfit he’d already chose. And yes, the eyeliner was already there, ready to go and wielded like a magic wand.

“Or anything else?” he added a few moments later.

Time to file even more information in the memory banks about his partner’s likes and dislikes, then.

“…if it was just here around Fortree with the locals, you’re okay with it?” he would hopefully confirm afterward.

here we go again with the partying!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
trick or party? [m][dd]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 14:03:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“No!” Memo says, feeling bratty now. “I don’t wanna go to any parties!”
[break][break]
He pouts as he pulls on whatever Alex’s picked out for him.
[break][break]
“I wanna stay home and kiss you!”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights