awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
all-nighters, again [m][dd]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 23:25:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was… there was so much paperwork to get done!

Why did he leave them all until the last minute?! What was wrong with him?! Was it because he’d sunk into another spiraling fit of—

Yeah we don’t talk about that, we do not go there!

He sighed.

So rather than being in bed and enjoying the extremely cold AC in their shared bedroom, he was… he was out at the dining table staring down at an entire pile of paperwork he’d kept on putting off until the very last second.

What made this all the more worse was that the papers were due before the end of the week, so… there was that.

How many more papers did he have to sign?!

This entire night felt like a curse

so much paperwork to catch up on the madness never ends

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 15:57:13 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]
[attr="class","memophtag"]

[attr="class","memophmain"]
Memo stepped carefully around the minefield of sleeping Eeveelutions and various other house Pokemon. He had two mugs full of peppermint hot chocolate, though Alex’s was that miraculous invention of frozen hot chocolate. How a thing could possibly exist was unknown to him.
[break][break]
“Anything I can help with?” he asked, setting his own mug down and folding a paper towel to put under Alex’s, within reaching distance but safely out of the way of any of the important looking forms and documents. “I’m pretty good at forging your signature, you know.” Just another one of those things that, over time, belonged to both of them.
[break][break]

[attr="class","memophpoke"]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:37:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The smell of hot chocolate immediately made him look up and he saw that there was a mug that had a paper towel placed near where he was busy signing yet another stack of papers…

“That smells fantastic. How much peppermint did you put in mine?” he asked as the pen fell out of his hand. Ouch, why did some of these reports have to be handwritten…

At the mention of the other offering to sign some of the papers for him, he let out a soft chuckle.

“Would you really do that for me?” he confirmed, blinking as he reached for the mug of hot chocolate and taking a much-needed sip.

He didn’t want to pull the deceptive hoodwink over some of these papers, considering that they had to be sent to the Evergrande offices straight to the Commissioner herself…

It was extremely tempting, though!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 14:28:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“Enough, hopefully,” he said, slipping a hand through Alex’s hair while reeling in a nearby chair with his other arm, sliding into the seat next to his boyfriend. “Of course. You should no there are no small-time crimes I would not do for you.”
[break][break]
As Alex took a much needed rest, Memo gently closed fingers around the wrist of his pen hand, drawing it to himself and using his thumbs to press and rub Alex’s palm.
[break][break]
“You’re so tense. You need a break or you’ll get carpal tunnel.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:28:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know we keep that a secret,” he smiled with this tired expression on his face as he took another sip from the pepperminty mug to calm himself down.

All the while, he didn’t realize how tense his hand had been, so for him to suddenly sigh in relief as the other made to massage his cramped-up hand meant that there was something… wrong.

“I hate how some of this shit has to be handwritten… guess they don’t trust emails that much,” he berated with a sigh as he finally slumped his head down on the table, resting his forehead against the cold surface.

“I detest a lot of paperwork. Reminds me of the time when I had to draw up the reports of the Three-Day War down at Lilycove. It was a damned mess.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 17:31:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memo tsked reproachfully and continued his ministrations on Alex’s palm, wincing as he let his head fall to the table. “Careful. Don’t brain yourself.”
[break][break]
His thumbs trailed down to the tendons of his wrist, carefully rubbing the space between.
[break][break]
“At least there was no war, this time.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 17:47:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I’m an expert at headdesking, don’t worry,” he chirped from his new facedown position on the table.

Ooh, the surface of the table felt nice and cool against his forehead while he let his partner continue the ministrations on his aching hand.

“Yeah, no war, just an awful shit fuck lot of paperwork this time around. I don’t know why they ask me to do all the paperwork, is it because I have nice handwriting or something, I dunno—”

And then he made an unholy noise as he felt the tension go out of his right hand.

“Ooh, have I ever said you’re really good with your hands?

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 17:45:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memo rolled his eyes affectionately and moved to run one hand through Alex’s soft hair before returning to his palm.
[break][break]
“Couple times. What’s all this for, anyway?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 21:24:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know. Reports, and stuff.”

Should the other look through the looping (if somewhat lopsided) handwriting, it was mostly expenditure reports for that matter.

There were also other papers that covered future plans regarding what else could be done in Fortree for the year ahead…

The moment Memo hit a particular nerve in his hand, though, he let out this arrested noise that was halfway between a squeak of surprise and a very relaxed purring noise.

“Oh, fuck, that feels good,” he hissed as he felt his eyes close while he rested against the table. “C-can you go back and get that knot… out?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 19:53:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Memo peered over the paperwork, intimately familiar with Alex’s handwriting, by now-- among most other things. Looping numbers, addendums and requests, reports and proclamations for Fortree’s future. A lot of weight on one pair of shoulders.
[break][break]
Most thoughts of helping went out the window when Alex made that noise, though.
[break][break]
“Your wish is my command,” Memo said, balancing out the cheese factor by easily sliding onto Alex’s lap, thighs around his waist, hand held between them as Memo worked out the knot with his thumbs.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 19:16:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

One moment he had his eyes closed and was leaning against the cold grain of the table, next he realized his center of gravity had shifted and it was now… warmer.

And the moment he peeked out from his new position, he let out another arrested noise of surprise, before feeling his face turn red right on cue!

“Oh my fucking god, I’m so tired,” he all but whined at this point, this time settling for his partner’s shoulders as he leaned against him; never mind if his hand was now becoming rather… undone the way the other was tackling and trying to get the knots out of it.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 20:21:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

Alex’s forehead came to rest on Memo’s shoulder.
[break][break]
“You should come to bed, then,” Memo said, lifting Alex’s hand to press a kiss to his palm.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 17:37:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The tempting allure of going to bed early was nice, however he realized that there were still a few more papers that he hadn’t finished yet…

“What about the rest of the papers? I-I don’t have that much left to get done,” he asked his partner quietly.

“Moment I go to bed it’s going to be all over, you know,” he added with a very knowing eyebrow waggle.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:56:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]

“That’s the point, love.”
[break][break]
With a beleaguered sigh, he turned in Alex’s lap to face the table and the remainder of the paperwork.
[break][break]
“Let’s crank it out, then. Hand me that pen.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:53:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know… I can put down the sloppy handwriting to me being tired,” he reasoned once his little spoon turned around and faced the table, ready to help him vanquish the last of the ugly paperwork he had to send off.

“So… go ahead,” he continued as he rested his head on his partner’s shoulder, the better to watch what he was going to do.

“…however I don’t think you can copy my Russian cursive, that shit’s terrible to read even for me,” he added with a smirk as he grabbed one of the other pieces of paper and finished the last paragraph he was working on.