He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 0:55:26 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
With a combination of Trailblaze, Sword's Dance, and Bullet Punch, Aaron's Scizor came in clutch with the rescue, pummeling through spikes and jutting rocks. The amount of clothes, rags, and bones were...concerning to say the least. But the red beast managed to catch the blonde, sling him on his back, and just went ham on getting them down safely. Granted, Aaron didn't come out of it completely unscathed. With the help his exhausted bug, he tore some of his clothes to make makeshift bandages around his right arm and left thigh. He also had a red mark on his temple. Otherwise, Scizor shielded him quite well. But what about the others?

He could hear fighting elsewhere...but couldn't pinpoint it due to how badly things echoed down here. Plus, if they'd moved into the cave system...well, the sounds of battle were doing good just reaching his ears. Looking at his buddy, the Scizor had enough. Returning him, he released Magias, his Flutter Mane. Around them were bones and tatters, abandoned weapons from other eras. And no clear way out and hardly any light...just from a lantern he had packed and always kept with him. Problem was batteries. And he needed to find a way out, or die here. He defied death once before...maybe he could do it again? At the least...he'll make it work for his soul.
close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 1:56:29 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

from the dark, two diamonds of light flash. a GLARE attempts to PARALYZE the child and his pokemon, but should it fail, their assailants do not reveal themselves from the gloom of the cavern.[break][break]

however, a slight hiss can be heard. a slithering. a forked tongue flickers out from a fanged gate to taste the air for fear.[break][break]

for now, the rocket and her seviper remain as hidden as they can to press the advantage.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-seviper"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#73608a; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 0:43:00 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron continued to walk with a limp, looking all around. By sheer luck he spotted two diamonds of light. "Magias move!" His ghost moved to the side, but Aaron couldn't move fast enough due to his leg injury. He was hit by a full on Glare, actually making him afraid. Even if he wasn't showing it on the outside. As he tried to regather his wits, the blonde could hear a slight hiss in the background, echoing seemingly all around him. With shaky legs, he started to go to a large spiked rock just on the edge of his lantern's light. Turning it off, he started to go over there.

Magias beat him there, but Aaron wasn't moving fast...or quietly. Tripping, he had no choice but to start turning up the heat! "Mystical Fire! All around!" Magias bellowed out purple flames and sweeped the general area, as well as illuminating it. Even if the attack didn't hit anything, he may get an idea of where they were. Rolling onto his back, Ace tried to give a once over to try to locate the assailents. As the purple flames went over him, the blonde might have sworn that some of his hairs got singed...

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 5:49:17 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the MYSTICAL FIRE spreads across the cave, painting dull stone and stalagmite with haunting mauve. each flame lingers long enough to illuminate aaron's enemy: a long-haired rocket in uniform, eyes are piercing as her seviper's fangs.[break][break]

"aren't you too young to be fighting this war?" she asks.[break][break]

from her legs, the seviper uncoils and bares its fangs. between that acuate gate, its forked tongue slithers outward.[break][break]

"if you surrender your flutter mane to me, i'll let you go safe and sound. how does that sound, kid?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#73608a; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:26:21 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
The flames may not have found a target, but it did illuminate the area for him to see the Seviper and a long haired rocket in uniform. "Aren't you a little old to be fighting this war?" He quipped back as he leveled his amber eyes against her piercing eyes. Getting up, he walked back to lean against the wall behind him now. Magias went in front of him. The offer was insulting. "Clearly you've never met me before. Psyshock." His monotone voice sounded loud to him in this chamber.

Magias, already a little ticked at the attempted bribe, unleashed a purple and white beam of odd energy that did physical damage. Plus, it was a psychic type attack, so if it hit that Seviper, it was very likely that it would go down. He wasn't going to pull any punches, and neither should his Pokemon. He's had enough of these chumps...hopefully crushing this bitch won't take too long.

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 3:24:47 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the PSYSHOCK brightens the cave again. it's a purple firework, the brisance of light sharp and punching.[break][break]

"COIL." she says.[break][break]

the seviper tightens its form, serpentine shape hardening its scales to take the hit. like a red carpet for fools, its forked tongue lashes out from its pillar of scales to SWAGGER the FLUTTER MANE.[break][break]

"so you think it's okay? for kids to be on the front lines?" she says. "the league truly is insane."

[break][break]

SEVIPER uses COIL to raise its DEFENSES AGAINST PSYSHOCK.[break]
SEVIPER uses SWAGGER.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 15:51:49 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
His eyes narrowed, a Coil shouldn't help at all. And yet, when the dust settled...the Seviper was still there instead of being a million tiny pieces. Was this lady a bigwig? Well, did mention that if he kept it up he'd find one. The Swagger hit Magias, and it wavered and spun around. Even if the move did increase its attack, in also confused her. Instead of risking it, he'd brute force the Seviper. "Not what I meant, you old hag. The League barely let me help deliver supplies once, they'd never let me seek out even stragglers to crush. I have my own beef with them, specifically a certain Elite Four member. My goal here is to hurt you guys as much as possible." Returning the Flutter Mane, he took out a pokeball and released his Metagross.

The giant meteor landed with a loud thud. "Plan C." The blue meteor jumped up, one of its legs glowing silver, giving away his position. But instead of slamming the Seviper with a Meteor Mash, it slammed the ground at an angle, crumbling the ground in front in a wave similar to an earthquake, hopeing to send the snake up and brake its coil. Then it would send a wave of psychic energy that was Pyscho Cut to try to cleave it in two. Aaron kind of hoped she would try to swagger his giant meteor...that would only increase his own power.

Flutter Mane got Confused. Returned, Metagross sent out, uses Meteor Mash on the ground for a makeshift earthquake to attempt to send the Seviper flying. Psycho Cut is also used.

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:37:36 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"listen to yourself. you think any sane organization would enlist a kid?"[break][break]

the lady's seviper is thrown from cracking stone. a psycho cut is able to down it before gravity claims it.[break][break]

the seviper never hits the ground. it is recalled in mid-air, a red bolt snatching it like a witches' claw.[break][break]

"if your goal is to hurt us, then you'll be sad to know," she pockets the ball, "that your interference is only helping us."

[break][break]

SEVIPER FAINTS.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:33:29 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron actually gave the lady a humorless laugh. Really? When he was done, he was able to give her a response. "Hi pot, it's kettle, and I'm saying that you're black. I highly doubt was the only child fighting on the front lines or providing support behind the scenes inside Rocket." How the heck did she not know about Eris? She has a legendary for goodness sakes! And surely would be pretty high priority because of it...and her betrayal, bless her soul, was sure to be big news...right? Metagross's attack was successful, taking the Seviper down. But then came her response about his goal. What was she talking about? Only one thing came to his mind.

"Public relations front? Don't make me laugh again. The League has been trying to force me out of the area since they found me, and I have proof and witnesses to that end." His big meteor took a step towards the Rocket lady. But otherwise didn't attack. "Any other stupidity you want to send my way? Or are you going to humor me and tell me why you're with Rocket? You don't seem like an inherently bad person, which means either you're being coarced or the League failed you in some massive way. If you were a disgusting person...you'd be pointing a gun at me or sending another Pokemon out for another round." Granted, she may still continue to battle him. But...if she wasn't willing to continue, and really didn't like that a child was here, why should he stain his hands with her blood? Or his Pokemon's hands in blood.

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 6:33:36 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"all i'm hearing is that you're a disobedient little brat." the lady activates another pokeball.[break][break]

from the red curtain of release, a kadabra manifests. its white claws grasp a silver spoon tight. [break][break]

she shakes her head, hand pressed against her cheek as a pitying pout graces her face. [break][break]

"we can't stop the riff-raff from making their dumb decisions. that eris kid? you?" she scoffs. "probably heard a million warnings and yet here you are anyway. i'll give you one last warning, as a parting gift."[break][break]

her kadabra spins its spoon.[break][break]

"in my experience, kids who meddle don't get hurt. it's their friends and family who try to save them who do."[break][break]

and with that, she and her pokemon TELEPORT, leaving behind cold cave air.

[break][break]

she flees.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-seviper"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kadabra"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:23:52 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron was slightly annoyed. Someone who hears but does not listens. And clearly didn't know what really goes on. "You're somewhat wrong about Eris. But we'll see if you'll actually see and listen to the truth eventually." Probably not, judging from her attitude, but one could hope. Though the warning gave him a small smile. "My family and friends are all accomplished trainers. Good luck." A half-truth, he didn't know how his eldest brother would fair, but his parents and Kee would all be fine. As would Hideo and Doug and Eris. With that, she teleported out of there. Shaking his head, he put his lantern back on to see better. With his Metagross helping him onto it, they continued on the trek of finding a way out of here...

150 (RT battle completion) + 50 (participation of RT Battle) + 200 (victory) + 25 (using paradox mon) + 10 (knocking out the Seviper) + 60 (ic posts) = 495 mp earned

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Defying Death! (FRB)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:14:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: