close tab

played by

gucci-shinigami

she/they
10 21
grunt
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @trinitybeckman
trinity beckman
Gucci Format Storage
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 4:53:39 GMT
trinity beckman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","trinitybeckman"]

"And what would you have me do?" Trinity looked at the civilian with little more than disdain in her eyes. She let the silence between her and her target hang heavy in the air for an eternal second. With the vastness of the sea surrounding them, the moment was dreadfully intimate. Even the usual comfort of waves lapping the boat’s hull was faded, repelled by the girl’s Basculin that circled the vessel ominously.

[break][break] “You were provided a test: recover the goods from Slateport or die. You declined the former, which means you must suffer the latter.” Trinity took a step forward, resulting in her shoe producing a click against the bow. “At least accept the consequences like a man, instead of groveling like a fool!”
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.trinitybeckman]font:11px roboto;--accent:#0f64c4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.trinitybeckman b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trinitybeckman .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]