< dreh auf! > [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< dreh auf! > [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 0:58:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elias propped back in his seat as he doomscrolled through the news feed on his phone. A few posts here and there spoke concern about the children that had begun to go missing all throughout Hoenn. To some, it felt uneasy given the vastly approaching holiday of Halloween. Was it spirits at play? Or something much more real and sinister? He couldn't help but close out of the app with one thought in mind as he did so:

Fuck them kids.

Though his eyes caught the time as he plopped another piece of chocolate and caramel into his mouth. Where was Ebony at? The two had talked about taking a break from their joint partnership to do something festive. Whatever that meant. Splatterpunk sat stacked on his coffee table along with a large bowl of candy that he continued to pick from. The knock at his door alerted him to the fact it might be the guest of the hour. As he opened the door, he was greeted by trick or treaters. An unimpressed glance up and down and lean against the door frame helped paint the opportunity for a monotonous response.

"And what are you kids supposed to be?"

The kids chirped their chipper responses cheerfully and Elias dropped a couple pieces of candy into their bags. Hopefully trick or treating would wrap up soon. Elias waved the kids off and bumped his front door shut with his hip and made it halfway back to the couch before he heard another knock. This time he opened the door and was met with the sight of his partner in crime. A look of pseudo-pity painted his features as his brows knit together.

"Sorry, I already donated to charity," he mocked. "Besides, aren't you a bit old to be trick or treating?"

That didn't stop him from pulling away from the door so she had the chance to come in.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

mission: all-nighter
close tab

played by

Nano

ebby, luna
she/her
twenty five
november 11
anistar city, kalos
asexual
fortune teller
grunt
now i'm pickin' her apart like cuttin' her down will make you miss my wretched heart
awards
3 posts
EBONY DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ebony
EBONY
< dreh auf! > [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:54:43 GMT
EBONY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ebony"]
[attr="class","text"]

kids running around, pleasant. [break][break]

missing children is even more pleasant. why? because it sows conflict and panic, and it brings in a whole lot of concerned parents. she can count on both hands how many people have shown up to her tent-step in the last few days. parents who cried their eyes to her, parents who expressed their concerns, parents who implored her to reach to the stars and seek where their precious children were. [break][break]

parents who came with desperation in her hearts and bills in their purse. [break][break]

it also means that children who came out wanted to see something.. occulty. or.. spooky, as they would describe it. it brings in a lot of children who want their palms read, or tarots done. a simple, vague and broad description is enough to send them smiling. one look at her wallet is enough to bring a smile to her lips. [break][break]

but her day isn't over. not yet. there's still one last appointment. [break][break]

when she arrives at the door, she's dressed in black robes with a cloth veil over pink locks. "oh, really?" her lips curl into a smile as she pushes the door open further, welcoming herself in "you can't even spare a chocolate for our lord and saviour, arceus?"[break][break]

she stifles a snicker.[break][break]

"what?" her heel knocks the door shut behind her. "not one to enjoy this spooky stuff?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]@eli
[break]

NOTES

aaaa

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.ebony]--accent:#915F6D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ebony]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ebony .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< dreh auf! > [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 14:14:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her jab about offering some chocolate to Arceus earned a roll of his eyes. (Deep down he acknowledged his beliefs had died years ago, but it didn't stop the sneer that came from her quip.) A gesture to the coffee table pointed out the near-overflowing bowl of candy. If she felt so inclined, there were plenty of options. It was obvious he'd plucked out the good candy for that bowl. The bowl near the door had less satisfying candy treats, like fun-sized coconut candy, or dark chocolate. The kids that came to his door should be grateful he even considered them, no need to complain about the shitty candy.

"Well actually, I was hoping you could make a believer out of me."

A smirk traces his lips that holds some sort of darker meaning. As he rummages through the boxes in the storage closet, he comes across one that he'd saved onto for this particular night. A bit of dust blown off reveals that the box holds a ouija board. It's obvious the two had their own reservations about the occult, as it seemed they took advantage of it in the worst kind of way. But that was neither here nor there. Elias walked over to the coffee table and sat down on the opposite end. The candy bowl and stack of movies he'd picked out are set aside as he places both the board and the plastic planchette onto the bare tabletop.

"I'm down to see if there's any vengeful spirits out for us," he quipped. "How about you? Unless you're scared."

Tonight seemed like the perfect night. Halloween was meant to be the point in which the barrier between the living and the dead was at its weakest. So why not? It's not like they needed to light a candle or make some sort of blood sacrifice. Elias placed his hands on the planchette and let out a breath of surprise when the plastic piece began to move. It slid to and fro on the board as it carefully spelled out a select set of words: 's-e-n-d-n-u-d-e-s'.

"Oooh, spookyyyy," he offered as he attempted to hold back his laugh.

It probably wasn't in his best interest to be making jokes, but he thought it was pretty funny.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!