❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
tectonic cries [m/ever & shalin]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 21:57:55 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

The flock of cave dwellers had been tended to with the power gems and beyond, casting the rest to stray further; it was only right that those not blessed by the ocean had been deprived of a meal so innocent, so out of their element. Though Oracelies knew that she could not come between each encounter between oceanic spirits and those that wished to use them as meals, it felt great to save such a fickle spirit as the Gastrodon, guiding it to the cavern exit with the rest of the party to see it off into the tide. "Indeed, I wish the future will hold such blessings for us if we are to work with one another in the future, as they have been granted to us now." She spoke softly in response to Shalin, shooting a glance at Ever in the process.[break][break]

It was as if there was something eating at the boy that had accompanied the respective wild girls within the seafloor cavern, perhaps resentment, perhaps distaste for something. She did not wish to pry when it was not necessary, but there was a certain urge to find out what was causing his mind to tick- but she'd keep that for later if at all, as he seemed fond of silence. "To Pacifidlog, may the trip there match the tone." Oracelies smiled, placing the diving gear back upon her face. The tectonic cries that echoed had finally subsided with their ample efforts, and to her, ultimately quelled by carrying out the deeds of her goddess.[break][break]

It felt beautiful, even with the seemingly hesitant gaze of Ever. But the world was harsh, and mercy could only be shown once the wheel was restored- and that required ample effort, something she wished to exhibit above all. The thoughts of a man could only be discounted, as just as many underestimated her as they did disapprove of her methods, all of which were not worthy of enlightenment. Perhaps he could be an exception if they were to cross paths once more, even if many could not handle the unrelenting force of the ocean and its unforgiving tides.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
tectonic cries [m/ever & shalin]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 23:00:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: