awards
139 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Kazuya's Wanted Ads
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:53:05 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
Kazuya's first quest is to retrieve six of his eight missing Pokemon. They were taken during his arrest and redistributed. For some reason, many of them ended up in Hoenn. The man will stop at nothing to reclaim his family. I advise you not stand in his way. I'm looking for people who want to own, to have rescued, or to have seen these Pokemon.

[nospaces]
[attr="id","sunbase"]

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]This Raichu is actually Kazuya's first Pokemon. It is his closest companion and the one whose loss he felt most heavily. It would always encourage him to take a break. This electric-type's path after being sold was likely tough. Employment in a factory, perhaps? [break][break]
Thread Prompt: Thread of retrieval must involve Kazuya having fun and embracing an old hobby.

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]This female bear was his comfy confidante. He napped many times against her side after a battle. She also loved helping him find delicious snacks in the wilderness. I can see her ending up at a daycare or scrounging for survival in a farm setting. [break][break]
Thread Prompt: Must involve embracing nature or enjoying the countryside in some way.

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]This hotheaded ground type was Kazu's go-to volcano fighter back in the day. Always eager for a brawl, the Sandslash was often seen as a loose cannon. But, like his trainer, he has his own strange sense of honor.[break][break]
Thread Prompt: Must involve prickly feelings on one or both sides.

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]A lover of Dugtrio, Kazuya fell absolutely head over heels for a Wugtrio the first time he saw one. He spent way too much on this guy from a fisherman. Super talkative, this water type isn't one to take advantage of its camouflage abilities.[break][break]
Thread Prompt: Must involve either three decisions or a decision with three choices.

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]This Armaldo was known for its generally airy and contemplative demeanor. It spent many days staring thoughtfully into the distance. It often scratched poignant messages into the sand. It often stayed with him beneath the stars.[break][break]
Thread Prompt: Involve a philosophical debate.

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]This water type is a braggart with a big head. His pride was often his downfall. Embarrassed of his base form, the Palafin hides in his Pokeball whenever possible.[break][break]
Thread Prompt: Be a hero or let Kazu be yours

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"] A quick battler with a wit to match, the Zebstrika was often his first striker. It is also one of the few Pokemon he's met who can hold his weight. I can see him ending up on some shitty race track or in a fighting ring.[break][break]
Thread Prompt: Involve a thunderstorm

[newclass="#sunbase"]font:10px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunpost]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#sunbase"]width: 600px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; background:#202020; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#sunbase img"]width:600px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#suntop"]width:580px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; display:block; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;padding:10px 10px 10px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass="#suntop img"]height: 150px; width: 200px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunpost"] background:#202020; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass="#sunpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#sunpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
139 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Kazuya's Wanted Ads
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 14:52:47 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
SISTER MINE

[nospaces]
[attr="id","sunbase"]

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]29-33 - Female - Kindler [break]Kazuya has a single sister who is three to five years younger than him. In my mind, she'd still be working as a Kindler. A loud woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She'd be untainted by her brother's former desire for fame and bad temper. Like her brother, she inherited her father's frame. As for Pokemon, I'm guessing she'd favor water as he favors ground. [break][break]

EVERY PICTURE NEEDS A FRAMER

[attr="id","sunbase"]

[attr="id","suntop"]
[attr="class","sunpost"]Kazuya was fingered for a crime he didn't commit by someone in the League. They might have thought he committed whatever act they thought, but they were wrong. Alternatively, the brash playboy had offended them at some point and they saw it as a way to take revenge. Whoever this is would need the means to report a high-ranked trainer like Kazu to the authorities. [break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights