She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
Mar's Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 19:45:11 GMT
Marguerite Avatar

MAR

she/her, 28 years old, rocket grunt/pirate[break] local menace and kalosian native

OVERVIEW

a lifelong pirate, mar spent her early years pirating with her father in kalos, earning infamy and contributing to the family name. however, in her teens, her father got into some serious legal trouble and mar had to take to the high seas to evade capture.

she's been everywhere, but she's decided to spend some serious time in hoenn now. she's caught wind of treasure, legends, and avatarship, and she's not going to leave until she's plundered the region for all of its specialties. she loves the chaos rocket offers, but she's especially partial to the connections and networking it offers. she wants to milk it for all the leads she can get on archeological finds and other mythological treasures, but she enjoys the trouble and thinks of rocket as a passion project.

is frequently going by some name that stems from mar -- margo, margoux, marguerite, margaret, marlene... folks who know this tend to just call her mar!

RELATIONS

MAR'S FAMILY - her father is the man she loves the most. he's been convicted of treason against kalos and two dozen other crimes. he is currently in prison, but he told her before he was sentenced to just trust him. she believes he is networking and using connections inside prison to serve his personal criminal enterprise, though she's unsure how connected he is to rocket as she did small side jobs for them as a kid working alongside her father -- primarily, their work was independent.

- mar's closest rocket coworker and friend. the two of them have long since gotten into similar brands of trouble, and trinity's differences from mar allow her to cover mar's blindspots and vice versa.

VERY OPEN to established relationships! we can be half-siblings, previous or current partners in crime, rivals for a specific myth/treasure/GOAL, etc. open to previous romantic entanglements or hook-ups from women of either faction, but all romantic entanglements will have ended pretty poorly, haha.

more to be added in the future!

PLOT HOOKS

sea travelers if you travel by sea, you might want mar's services. she has a big ol' ship and she loves the sea. she's a natural navigator and has never met an ocean she couldn't tame. she loves ferrying people around, and she's evasive of maritime police, so there shouldn't be any raids on any smuggled goods. honestly, she'd even ferry around leaguers if they paid handsomely enough.

treasure hunters are aligned with mar's goals perfectly. she doesn't care what your affiliation is so long as you have leads or have experience with treasure. she loves archeological finds in particular, but she also loses her mind over anything tied to myth and lore and legendaries. she believes there is something sacred and insurmountable within hoenn that she is desperate to claim.

long-time rocket associates might know mar. she worked out of kalos primarily until she was fifteen, but she did odd jobs for rocket (with her father) from the age of 8 -- so if you've been with rocket for 20 years, you might have encountered her. she didn't get with rocket formally until the age of 16, but she's not been 100% dedicated to the cause because of her other criminal ties. though, she's always had good results and is becoming more involved with rocket because of her presence in hoenn.

gym leaders and badge holders intrigue mar. she heard some legendaries are capable of acknowledging these gym badges as a symbol of power, which could serve her purposes in the future. she wants to get some badges of her own in case it offers a strategic advantage. getting to know some leaders might give her an edge in those challenges.

something else! let me know if i can be an antagonist for you. i love angst and theft and nonsense. we could have a light-hearted adventure as pirates. mar's good with deception, so she could work with a leaguer and betray them at the end! always feel free to invite me to crash a mission for a bonus reward. she likes to be a bully.