She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
pika please stop spawning here [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 17:10:58 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
tourists in the city had cried out about how cute the horde of pikachu were, and eventually mar decided she had enough free time to warrant grabbing a few for the black market. they were widely considered cute, so it was going to profitable.

of course, she hadn't expected this many. there were probably a hundred on the route, all smushing into each other, creating electric charges and using iron tail to dig. one of them found his prize, a thunder stone, and evolved into a raichu, which was less cute and more temperamental than pikachu.

mar pinched the bridge of her nose, then released capsakid and clobbopus. "go subdue these things, will ye?" the two went off into the horde, but mar was having second thoughts. how profitable would this be if she left with scorched electrocution marks that ruined her clothing?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 8:00:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

it's been a while since kaelyn's gotten herself involved with pokemon smuggling, her taste for luxury goods often leading her to steal more beautiful, flashy objects. she wasn't one to say no to easy cash, however, and the pikachu swarm outside of mauville city was that precisely. pikachu was always a solid contendor in the black market, popular for their cute appearance and playful demeanor. [break][break]

she navigates to the rumored location of the swarm, prepared to scout out a couple of the yellow rodents and dip early. lucky (?) for her, there was no scouting needed on her part. as soon as kaelyn turns the corner, she's greeted with an electric terrain, balls of yellow fluff springing left and right as they dug one hole and another. [break][break]

she grimaces at the sight of evolving rats amidst earthy pits, cursing her trypophobia silently. well, just great! she assumed she was coming into an easy job, but it looks like her hands were going to be fuller than anticipated. this was why she usually dealt with high-end goods. all diamonds do is sit pretty, not evolve into feisty brats or concave into ominous holes. [break][break]

well, she was already here. kaelyn sighs as she reaches to release her mienfoo and marowak, but pauses as a blur of green and cream rushes into the field of yellow. who the hell was also here? [break][break]

she quietly slinks further onto the path, icy eyes darting warily for another human presence. surprise briefly flashes across her features at the sight of a familiar face.[break][break] "mar? what are you doing here?"

[attr="class","kaelyntag"]

[attr="class","kaelynnotes"]

notes.

[break]
- just girls being girls...poaching pikachus... [break]

[attr="class","kaelynpokes"]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyn span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 18:02:56 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar narrowly dodged out of the path of a flying pikachu, taking a moment to regain her balance and look around herself for any other projectile pikachu. "jeez, ye'd think davy jones was after 'em." she whipped around to the sound of a familiar voice. a grin was already on her face as she saw kaelyn.

"k," she greeted warmly, "long time no see. ye here for this pika-fest?" she didn't associate pokemon trafficking with kaelyn, but even mar's trafficking experience was more logistics than the ground floor. she smuggled through her ship on water routes and didn't do a lot of nabbing herself. still, it was nice to get her hands dirty every once and a while.

they had a good window of opportunity to nab a few before anyone else came along. a raichu landed by her feet, pounded by the clobbopus. mar nodded acknowledgement at him, then turned to kaelyn again. "what brings ye here? i haven't see ye in a minute. hope ye've been up t' good trouble."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 7:14:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

now that kaelyn confirmed the coast was clear, she releases her mienfoo and marowak, who leap out of their pokeballs. "alright, go take some of those rats down." she says, lazily waving a perfectly manicured hand. at the subtle motion, the two pokemon prance towards the pikachus, quickly swallowed into the field of yellow. [break][break]

"you know it, but i'm starting to wish i didn't. these things are freaks." kaelyn responds, hand moving to smooth out her hair. the buzzing static was starting to cause flyaway hairs, and judging by the increasing discharge in the area, she was a few minutes away from looking like medusa. sigh. another reason why diamonds were the better thing to steal. [break][break]

one of the pikachus is sent flying into the air by the mienfoo's uppercut, and it attempts to retaliate with a loose stream of electricity. kaelyn hisses instinctively, taking a few steps back to avoid getting electrocuted. "i just transferred from kalos, actually, so it hasn't been long since i've been here." she hadn't expected to see a familiar face this soon, but was pleasantly surprised that it was mar out of all people. while the pirate was off on her own adventures by the time kaelyn joined rocket, they've managed to cross paths occasionally and kaelyn liked her the few times that they did. mar was easy to get along with, got the job done, and also had an eye for treasure and the unknown. it was rare to find companionship with such similarities, and kaelyn would be foolish to not appreciate it. [break][break]

"i was settling in, but now that i'm on my feet again i'm sure i'll be having fun soon enough." kaelyn smiles at mar, her annoyance from earlier dissipating with the pleasant conversation. "what about you? i know you've going all around, but i didn't expect to see you here at hoenn. so far inland, too." [break][break]

[attr="class","kaelyntag"]

[attr="class","kaelynnotes"]

notes.

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","kaelynpokes"]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyn span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:26:54 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar couldn't help but notice the way the electricity flying all around impacted k's hair -- anything that altered the impeccably refined and dignified image of the other woman was out of the norm. just a glance would have you thinking kaelyn was a refined rocket. mar, on the other hand, seemed a little wild, too willing to get her hands dirty, and maybe a little feral altogether. but the things the two of them accomplished together? magic.

mar was pleased to hear k was still settling in. "it's good yer still gettin yer legs. we can save each other some time learnin this region by splitting the work." she kicked a dazed pikachu from meandering into her path, then turned back to the conversation. "aye, there's somethin special about hoenn. so many weird happenins lately, lots of legendary pokemon activity. and i know there's lots of treasure, too."

she looked over to the horizon, pensive about the secrets that rested at the peak of every mountain, at the bottom of its oceans, in the depths of its caves. "there's somethin special about this land. something powerful. and i want it." she'd gotten very intense as she said all this, almost possessed in the desire to seek treasure, but the moment passed from one second to the next, and mar was back to being totally loose and carefree.

"lots o' money to be made here. i've been getting involved in a couple of different rings. lotta folks need a trafficker like me, but that means i gotta be inland to get those connections set up." if she had it her way, she'd stay at sea 24/7.