Eviction [M][O]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 23:30:13 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Kazuya did not believe in Rocket’s vision of the future. In truth, it differed little from the current world. The biggest change was the size and holder of the boot against their neck. Still his debts to the organization needed to be repaid. Fortunately, he found today’s target repugnant. The man reminded him of a bug—eyes made larger by his thick bifocals. His body quivered like a woman’s purse Yamper as he backed away from Kazuya. [break][break]

“You—you’re with them, right? Rocket?” The snitch licked fretfully at dry lips. The guilt had already been eating away at him.
[break][break]
The mercenary did not speak. His head merely tilted to one side. His gargantuan form’s shadow eclipsed the quivering man. As people often did on missions like this—trying to pad the silence—he began to yell. “Now, look! The League wasn’t going to let me not tell them. Either way I’m a dead Ducklett! Please.”The begging then turned to chatter about his wife and daughter. Using children like shields—even figuratively—was distasteful. If you chose to make a deal with the devil, you had best uphold your end of the argument.
[break][break]

Kazuya’s expression did not change. Behind him, his Bewear towered with both fists balled into dangerous projectiles. Its obsidian eyes were narrowed to slits. At its foot, the man’s Kecleon lay in a crumpled heap. Though its eye was bruised, it would be allowed to live. It was not responsible for its trainer’s dishonor. As to the man himself, Kazu had not yet decided his fate.
[break][break]

A heavy boot thudded as the mercenary took a step forward. His head tilted back to its original position. The traitor backed up until he was pressed against the door. “Mercy! Please!” For a moment he looked hopeful. Kazuya paused as if considering the request. His hand came to rest somewhere on his waist. Then, he spoke for the first time. “No.” Two hands reached up to grab the man by his collar and leg.
[break][break]

With a grunt, the man tossed him through his picteresque bay window. The curtains rippled with his exit. Glass showered the ground as Kazuya stepped over the sill and into the street beyond. Golden eyes lifted to a pedestrian. Those metallic eyes said many things, but most importantly: ‘This is none of your concern.’ A heavy boot landed on the man’s chest with a thumo.
[break][break]

Panicked mossy eyes turned toward the approaching trainer. “HELP ME! Please!” Kazuya sighed. “This—this lunatic just attacked me!”

@open

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#8385DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Eviction [M][O]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 12:47:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

'I'm making it my concern'

That was the response that blue eyes made when they met cold metallic ones as Kazimir stood there frozen in place at what happened. He was just passing through town like an ominous wind blowing through the autumn season. He wasn't even looking for trouble like he usually does today but it seemed like trouble found him. Or did he find trouble? Eh semantics.

"Fellas there's other ways to deal with problems. Wouldn't you agree?" His eyes never left even as his hands moved towards his belt and ran a finger over his Pokeballs. Each one felt ready to pop out and have themselves a good scrap. Kaz was too but he was going to give this guy one moment to answer something. A a demand more than an actual question that his blue eyes asked him as he stared at him.

'Give me a reason not to get involved'

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Eviction [M][O]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 19:05:19 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Irritated by the victim’s squabbling, the mercenary slid his boot higher. It came to rest on his sternum, a single tilt of the foot enough to cut off the fool’s air. Content that his prey was contained, Kazuya turned his attention to the interloper. Ocean met smithy in a clash of wills and reluctance.
[break][break]

His radio garbled beneath his clothes. A quiet, non-committal sound. “Hm.” Behind his mask, Kazuya stared at Kazimir. It appeared his fellow bear enthusiast had a panache for interfering where he did not need to. A trait that would get him in trouble one day. Possibly this one. A question is posed to the convict. He tilts his head to catch the frightened eyes of the man beneath him. “Perhaps.” The boot does not move.
[break][break]

“Call the police!” The scientist sobs. “I—I didn’t do anything wrong! I didn’t know who they were, I swear!” The laugh that follows is mechanical. One of the few things the device gets wrong.
[break][break]

The silhouette of a Pokemon appears in the window as the Bewear pushes its way past broken glass. Its normally placid snout wrinkles as it bears razor-sharp teeth. The screams are treated like the buzzing of a particularly irritable fly—immediately ignored. Again, the man ‘speaks’. “What do you suggest?”

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Eviction [M][O]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:49:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Well we could always talk things out. No need for violence." Not that he wouldn't mind answering with a fight if it meant getting him off the guy there. As long as he could give them space they could get out of here like a Magikarp in a swift swim in a rainstorm. As the poor man was still caught under the Merc's foot and the Bewear decided to make an appearance it looked like violence was going to be the only answer here.

Good.

"Course...I was always fond of the hard way. Buddy, when you get the chance, run." The last few words are for the man pinned under the merc's boot as he keeps his gaze trained on Kazu. His hand brushes against a ball on his belt and grips it as he quickly takes a step forward tossing the ball at the Bewear while his other hand goes for a left straight right into 's chest to knock him off his prey.

From within the ball pops out Domon who sees the Bewear and is on the offense instantly as it tucks its head low to aim an Iron Head right into its chest. "Dorraaaa!" He roared as he aimed to crush the chest of his ursine cousin.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Eviction [M][O]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 22:03:09 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Golden eyes rolled skyward. A boot shifted across the man’s chest as if the old spot had been dog shit Kazuya had stepped in. The already filtered voice was distorted further by the mask. “You assume I didn't.” But the man did not wish to come at all, certainly not quietly. “You would not be so eager to play savior if you knew him.” His head shook as the other man continued.[break][break]

Beneath the shoe, the scientist almost squealed with glee. The weasel mouthed words of gratitude to Kazmir as the man and his bear charged forward. A sigh emerged as Kazuya’s hand moved to catch Kazimir’s. He squeezed it in his gloved grasp. “I thought there was no need for violence?” Though the hit practically hit a brick wall, it did rock the white-haired man off his perch. Tap! A heavy boot touched concrete.[break][break]

With a great rush of air, his target pushed upward and scrambled to his feet. His shirt ripped free of the mercenary’s sole as he did so, leaving his side a naked patch beneath stained white cotton. “Stay.” Kazuya tried to order the panting, mussed imitation of a man. But, with a grateful noise and victorious little whoop, the scientist raced back down the street.[break][break]

With a whoomph, the mercenary attempted to use his hold to push Kazimir back. In a situation like this, even a few feet could be an advantage. With his free hand, Kazuya plucked a Pokeball from his belt. From it, an Emolga emerged. Mineru’s bright eyes flitted between the two men before shifting astutely to their target. “Stop him.” With a squeak, dashing between the man’s legs, the electric type moved to follow the fleeing man. A burst of electricity turned the tiny shape into a blur. One that ended in a BZZZT as the flying squirrel’s Nuzzle left the target twitching on the roadside.[break][break]

With that handled, Kazuya began to prowl around his opponent like a bear. Though armed, he made no move to draw another weapon. There was no honor in such a thing. A victory won underhandedly was no victory at all. This belief seemed to be shared by Natsu. As the other bear charged at him, the fighting type did not retreat or respond with a ranged attack. Instead, he charged forward to meet Domon with a Super Power.

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights