He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Hoenn Basketball Team
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 20:53:48 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

This is the hoenn basketball team for pro sports. It has 12-15 members five main players, 2 assistant coaches, 1 coach, and 7 alternate players. They can be drafted from any region.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

Caleb Ezekiel Kahilii

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

20 - Male - Power Foward - APP - Relationships

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

He has been playing for many years mostly in alola, on their pro team. He has recently been drafted to be the main power forward for the hoenn regions pro basketball team. He is all about speed and considers his team some of his closest friends.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

AND THEN - SOME NOTES - ABOUT - THAT - CHARACTER

I called on the phone, but she wasn't there. Should've known all along that she just didn't care. Why did she have to go? Now, I look at her picture, and I wonder why she left me this way. Why did she say goodbye? I guess I'll never know. I can't understand why she would leave me this way with nothin' to say. I remember the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

I called on the phone, but she wasn't there. Should've known all along that she just didn't care. Why did she have to go? Now, I look at her picture, and I wonder why she left me this way. Why did she say goodbye? I guess I'll never know. I can't understand why she would leave me this way with nothin' to say. I remember the note on the door: It said goodbye, and she don't want me no more. “Bye-bye, Baby, bye-bye,” she said in a letter, and that was all she wrote. Guess this is goodbye, guess this is forever, and that was all she wrote.

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

FIRST LASTNAME

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights