thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 9:50:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they gather around a map that lays unfurled on the ground before them that details the schematics of shoal cave. more importantly, it marks the newly discovered archaeological site, and as his finger drags back and forth between points in the map, it becomes clear that:[break][break]

"it's up ahead. we'll need to dig our way in. i trust you're more than capable of finding a route."[break][break]

oddly enough, it is one of and his gabite's expertise. he has seen it firsthand.[break][break]

"reports say that we will be met with two, maybe three rangers on guard at most. i don't care what happens to them, but we must be careful with the archaeologists."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 4:21:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"roger!" priam shouts with a salute.

he's been familiar with the world of mining and archeology, especially with the amount of time he has spent with individuals whose particular hobby revolve around them.

"did you know this is where the roots of mega evolution came from?" he shares with theo. "i found an abandoned research lab about that here with one of the league's scientists before. i wonder why they built their lab here though."

priam was mindlessly talking about the reminiscent memories rather than talking about the mission. it would be nice if they didn't get any disturbances, especially since he figured theo's old bones can't manage to run away fast.

"wait, but why should we be careful about them?" he asks, circling back to the conversation.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:12:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

unfamiliar with priam's association with former league scientists, theo blinks, processing the information presented as he shakes his head.[break][break]

"i did not know, no."[break][break]

and to the last question, he responds:[break][break]

"they might have information valuable to what we are looking for."[break][break]

but he is quick to circle bacj.[break][break]

"back then, did you find anything else in the lab?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 17:35:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"a wild mega glalie," he answers. "and this was before mega evolution was discovered, so i thought, like, cool! a new glalie evo!"

it attacked them, and between a grunt who barely has money to feed pokemon beyond their first stages and a civilian, it was a miracle they even managed to fend it off.

of course, priam wouldn't word it like that.

"at that time, it was like, super scary, y'know, but it still wouldn't have beaten me! if i faced it now, though? even easier! it went to league custody at the end, but oh well. they did the research work for everyone so i can't be that mad."

he forgets about the archeology part of the chat they have since his mind has been preoccupied by recalling a previous adventure in the caves.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 8:40:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with a curt nod to indicate that he's heard priam, he moves on to the next question that's been on his mind. if that glalie was afflicted with MEGA EVOLUTION without the need for any conduit,[break][break]

"i wonder how long the phenomenon has been around for exactly."[break][break]

but the thought is left for another time as they have more pressing matters to attend to. the map is folded and slid back into his backpack.[break][break]

"well, feel free to dig whenever."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 18:22:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam releases his pokemon from its ball.

"you know the drill, gabby," he instructs his gabite. "we did this a lot of times before already!"

unlike most pokemon, his gabite had been his partner in crime once upon a time. it was when fights weren't as prevalent and most jobs he had with his gabite only needed its expertise on the ground.

excavation was one of the few things he did. whether it's fossils from mt. moon, or from sinnoh's underground or shoal cave, his gabite knows the amount of digging it needs just to unearth stuff without breaking them.

"i bet ya got me cause i'm, like, one of the experts we have with the heist stuff, huh? ah, to be so great at a lost art when everyone else only knows how to fight and do computer stuff."

priam starts to ramble.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
diary of
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 17:24:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the rambling is quickly interrupted with a click of his tongue. he raises his hand, attempting to cut through the words with some of his own.[break][break]

"too few are aware of your skillset, priam, and so you've been painfully underutilized in the past. but that changes now."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"i will put you to the best use."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
diary of
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 4:04:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he flinches at the statement from the underboss, but he recovers quickly, not wanting to show the hesitance.

"you better!" he proclaims. "i've been so nice in giving everyone the spotlight that i got hungry for my time to shine!"

the tunnel they dug out eventually reaches an open packet, the wall crumbling easily with the gabite's touch to show part of the excavation site that hasn't been getting attention.

that was what the map led them to, after all.

"wouldja look at that! we've arrived at the destination safe and sound, thanks to yours truly."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
diary of
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 8:39:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"indeed."[break][break]

their reports prove to be incorrect as the archaeological site is unguarded. in fact, it appears to be uninhabited, not even occupied by researchers or archaeologists.[break][break]

he clicks his flashlight on, shining it to the intricate designs that lay on stone walls.[break][break]

"do you recognize any of these?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
diary of
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 18:30:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"fossils!" he answers with enthusiasm.

it was the right answer all things considered, but not thinking of what he was saying before actually saying it leads to him saying the obvious.

"well, i'm not sure what they are, but i've been trained how to take 'em off the walls!" mining trips to sinnoh would've been for naught if he wasn't used for manpower.

priam looks around and sees tools around the dig site. they differ from the ones he was used to, mostly because of brand difference, but they will do.

he picks them up and shows them to theo.

"i'll show ya my superior skills in tracing!" priam quickly turns to get to work. "it's kinda like pickin' locks, which i'm an expert of, as you might now. ooh, we can get our science peeps to look at these later too!"

[/quote]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
diary of
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:32:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: