She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
Zahra Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 11:44:17 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar

If you read this message, welcome. I hope you found what you are looking for here, either wanting to know better about Zahra or a plot that you want to get involved. Without further ado, lets go right into it shall we.

GENERAL OUTLINE OF WHO ZAHRA IS.

Zahra is the youngest children of two siblings. Her whole family adopt a nomad lifestyle where they move on place to another meeting various of people. It has become a tradition within their family to let their child to roam around the world alone to find the meaning of their own life freely without the need of their parents dictates it. Like her two elder brothers, she decides to take out on adventure, visiting various cities, exploring unexplored areas, and more importantly meeting various kind of people and listen to their stories. To explore, she needs money and having a permanent job is not an option for her. Therefore, she decide to takes streamer as a side job and it just happen that she is the most chatty amongst her family.

BIGGER PLOT
If you want to get involved, please DM me on discord of your idea

The wind Blows - As Zahra venture the world for the sake of broaden her own horizon, it would be inevitable for one to change direction in life. Her current position is still shaky at best and through her interaction with other people and/or places. Her position within the world will float to wherever the wind blows.

SMALLER PLOT

- Building friendship : Zahra is looking for someone who can be open about themselves or straight to the point while maintaining personal space between them. Someone who she can banter with whenever she meet them. She hates people who are controlling or demanding, while she okay doing some request from other; an order that comes from authoritative tone will met with friction from Zahra.

- Forming a romantic relationship (Optional) : While she is used to roaming the world alone, she still prone to loneliness. While her pokemon can fills that loneliness to certain degree, she wants someone that can be on her side. Someone who is open minded and loves to do something new, someone that can be adventorous, and many more. (* This requirement can be flexibly shifted if a natural plot progress to this conclusion. Therefore, don't be shy to hit me on DM or here to discuss a possible plot despite your character doesn't fit the description)