close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
white flag [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 18:03:17 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]
[attr="class","st-2-000"]
[attr="class","st-2-001"]

[attr="class","st-2-002"]
[attr="class","st-2-003"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

All your pain still remains

[attr="class","st-2-004"]cast it astray

On his way out of a pokemart, Lien happened to hear that a rather large Snorlax had been blocking the path along a route nearby.
[break][break]
Lien had not often taken that route, another seeming more practical to himself; a path less favored by others favoring him. But if others were complaining about how it was a problem, he couldn’t just leave things as they were, he needed to do something about it.
[break][break]
But what could he do? He was a expert at making people fall asleep, to make them wake up was an entirely different story. Instead of forcing his clients to arise, he’d let them wake naturally, awaiting them to do so patiently. This was an entirely different Horsea.
[break][break]
Aw whatever, he’d just have to go through trial and error on this one and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe someone would come along and help him out.
[break][break]
@ace // MISSION

[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 b, .arlette .st-2-004 i]color: #dcb0f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 h3]background-color: #dcb0f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i, .st-2-000]background-color: #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
white flag [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 15:53:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
this is a classic ranger mission. he's heard infamous tales of the sleeping giant known as snorlax and from those tales he also knows the trials and troubles people have to go through to even get it to budge. but he's confident in himself today. he's feeling it. he's strutting it. and it shows in the way he walks.

except someone's already there before him. he stops short, almost surprised at seeing another presence at the site of the sleeping snorlax. he approaches carefully.

"hi my name is cadet higgins and i'm part of the league rangers." it feels so good to say that. "don't you worry, i'll get this snorlax up and moving in no time!" 

and as he says that, he turns to face the snorlax and is suddenly hit with sudden realization. this is not as easy as he thinks it will be. he tugs on the ends of his ranger jacket, fixing it as he eyes the beast.

"any ideas, socks?" he whispers to his furret-friend who rests on his one shoulder.

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
white flag [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2019 17:42:09 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

He’s almost startled as another approaches, Lien- once lost in thought- forced to turn and make the acquaintance of another.
[break][break]
Oh! Hello there Mr. Higgins, nice to meet you.
[break][break]
The boy, seemingly younger than himself spoke highly about his own abilities, Lien forced to take a step away from the situation as to better let him get a grasp on what literally lie before them.
[break][break]
I came to try and get this one to move, but with you here, I’m sure it’ll be up in no time. I’ve only heard good things about cadets up until now, so I’m sure I can take your word for this.
[break][break]
A lie- told in a cheery yet gentle tone- to boost the boy’s ego; hopefully for the better.
[break][break]
@ace // MISSION

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
white flag [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 3:59:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ace oversold himself, which is unlike him to do so in the first place. perhaps it's the adrenaline and excitement from going on assignment alone; not an easy one either! this slumbering beast is going to be a tough one to move. but if anyone could do it, it certainly would not be ace.

"thank you for believing in me." he says absentmindedly as he stares at the snorlax. he places his hands on his waist as he thinks of a plan. to hear that the man has tried and failed doesn't do him any good.

nodding, he raises a hand and sticks a thumb up. "i got this." he reels his hand, takes a step back, and swings his open-hand right into the side of the snorlax.

"WAKE-UP SLAP!" 

it doesn't work.

but ace doesn't let that dissuade his confidence. he turns to the man and asks, "do you have a phone, sir? i heard of a song that wakes up a snorlax in particular. i'd try on mine, but..." he pulls out his phone to reveal the classic flip phone. 

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
white flag [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 16:40:45 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

A valiant effort on his part, thinking that if he yells out the name of a move it would in fact work, but unfortunately he was just a boy, and in fact not a pokemon.
[break][break]
Soon after he would turn to Lien, his question concerning his own electronics. With a nod, Lien would take out his own, a newer model of smartphone presented within a vibrant colored protective case.
[break][break]
Theres no passcode so you can just swipe on in and get to searching.
[break][break]
His face beamed serenity as he handed the phone over.
[break][break]
If you can’t find what you’re looking for I might be able to figure something out.
[break][break]
@ace // MISSION