snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:46:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]old habits have yet to entirely die. they linger as ghosts, shadows of former flames struggling to rebuild a bubble she thought lost to the past.

and she can't find it in herself to pull away, to draw the line - they're friends, she should remember that, but he's warm and whole and settling against her in that same familiar way she always loved.

"think we could get away with a nap?"

her own smile rises quickly, mirroring his own as his hand reaches for hers. she is quick to intertwine their fingers as she has done so many times before. whether it's muscle memory or intentional, she doesn't know...

but her head turns all the same and they're close enough for her eyes to dart down for a moment, for a brief consideration of crossing lines he has drawn between them.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 9:58:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i think we could."[break][break]

but as ' hand finds his and her head turns to meet his gaze, he realizes that he doesn't want to do that. he doesn't want to nap, not when familiar feelings stir within him. his eyes drift down, and his defenses are quick to drop.[break][break]

he kisses her.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 16:52:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”we could…”

but the soft whisper speaks of uncertainty, of something lingering in the background.

he crosses his own lines a moment later, pressing his lips to hers, and she feels restraint snap like a rubber band stretched too far.

her hand unknots from his quickly and both hands reach for him, insistent in pulling him closer as the kiss dissolves into past feelings unable to be kept hidden much longer.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 15:29:03 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

passion rekindled long ago, perhaps never having faded in the first place, he reaches for as well, pulling her close to him the same way she had in the border.[break][break]

the lines he had drawn are ignored, and even more are crossed as he moves closer and closer, tracing over familiar territories with palpable passion, lust, and love.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 5:04:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they mold back together as if no time had ever passed, as if they're still in a bubble and clinging to love with white knuckles. she lays back into the plush sofa and guides him with her, unwilling to let go now that they're past the point of no return...

and with a healthy flush thrown across her cheeks, hair tangled in mild knots, she stretches through exhaustion. her limbs ache but the faint, hazy smile holds onto her lips all the same as she looks toward him, still tangled together.

"well..."

where do they go now?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 9:11:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

cheeks tinted in a hazy-red, he breathes, calming down after the high, and when her voice slips into the space between them, he chuckles, shaking his head as he looks over at her.[break][break]

"you continue to astound me, ."[break][break]

his hand caresses her cheek.[break][break]

"i thought i'd have a better grasp on my feelings but perhaps not. you're my weakness."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:02:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his hand is soft against her cheek - gentle, as if she's made of something gossamer and he's afraid she'll slip away beneath too much pressure.

"am i?"

faintly, she feels her smile spread a little wider.

"i think you have - or, well, maybe had, now - a good handle on your emotions."

they lasted this long, hadn't they? before finally giving in to the lingering tension persisting in the background... it had always been there, waiting for a slip up.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 11:01:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you've always given me too much credit."[break][break]

that hasn't changed between them, no matter how much time has passed or how much they've changed, believes in him, and that warms his heart—it reassures and grounds him.[break][break]

letting out a soft exhale, he wonders.[break][break]

"where do we go from here?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 20:20:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]has she given him too much credit? perhaps... they do say love is blind, after all.

he poses a question, then, and she feels the atmosphere shift a little. there's still a haze covering them, but it's slowly lifting to find uncertainty and complications lying beneath like vipers.

"i'm not sure."

a genuine response. she turns her head to gauge his response before tentatively asking a follow-up:

"where would you like to go from here?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:07:46 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

where could they go?[break][break]

not back to where they once were; he had said it himself that doing so would be a mistake should it even be possible, which it isn't, because they've changed too much. but then where does that leave them?[break][break]

"i'm not sure."[break][break]

he admits to .[break][break]

"but i know i'd like to go together."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:07:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they can't go back and they can't go forward...

so do they exist as ghosts, left to haunt each other?

"together?"

as what? friends, acquaintances... for they cannot be lovers. not anymore, not when they're two entirely different people than before.

"would we be able to be friends after?"

can he hold his composure?

could she?

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:24:30 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his head softly shakes at the question poses him.[break][break]

"i don't think we can just be friends. i've been thinking about it and i know now that i'd always want more."[break][break]

he'd only been trying to convince himself otherwise.[break][break]

"it's complicated, i know, but i'd like to be with you again. dating, i mean."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 17:45:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]complicated...

she wants to scoff a little, as if that doesn't even explain the half of it, but she exercises restraint.

"why now?"

she realizes, briefly, that she hasn't provided an answer yet. his wants and desires lay undisturbed for a moment longer.

"i'm sorry, i don't quite understand - you didn't want me before but now you do?"

he couldn't give her his heart before and she, perhaps, could not give him hers. the concept stings to acknowledge, as if they're both second choices settling for whatever semblance of happiness they can scrape together instead of the bitterness of being alone.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 11:33:22 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i don't know if i have an answer to that."[break][break]

at least not one that would placate all of ' worries and concerns and thoughts, for she is right to question him—why now? why not earlier, when the offer would have felt more genuine and whole?[break][break]

"it's not that i didn't want you before, i did, but i was conflicted and confused. it's not fair, i know, but i can't lose you again, illie."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
swept under
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 3:48:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he is correct, in a way, that this does not feel as genuine as it would have before - not when she knows of the matters that plague his heart...

for now, in the aftermath of bending lines until they break, she feels like a placeholder: something cheap and easy to fill a void. a second choice, nothing more and everything less.

the sensation fills her bones with a small sense of resentment and she shoves it down, back into closets to stay nestled in the rotted ribcage of another skeleton.

"you're right - it's not fair."

she feels a little colder now than she did before. the haze is slowly lifting.

"was it actually confusion? you seemed rather clear before."

his heart belonged to another. she suspects it might still.