close tab

played by

constitution

she/her
June 23rd
lumiose city, kalos
heterosexual
Trainee nurse
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3 posts
part of
TAG WITH @prince
prince garrido
Prince's plotters
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 1:54:04 GMT
prince garrido Avatar

PRINCE GARRIDO

Prince is THAT girl. She never gives up on her dreams and aspires to a decent life for her son. Like any mother, she is overprotective of her child and makes a point of sticking to her quick routine with him. She works two shifts, leaving time in between to pick up her son from school and put him to bed before going out to leave him in the care of the brave pignite. She doesn't usually trust the neighbors in the residential complex where she lives, choosing to treat them with the minimum cordiality required for good sociability, but it's almost impossible to escape the gossip.

CURRENT PLOTS

I BELIEVE IN YOU
Xavier is only five years old and all this change of region is not easy to understand. Prince has to deal with the little one's questions, the need for grandparents and the lack of old friends. Meanwhile, she has to focus on her internship as a nurse and her night job at the city club.

SEEKING:
  • Trainers who need medical attention are welcome. As well as people who want to enjoy good drinks served by a friendly waitress with a good mouth, to make a good impression. Residents who want to enjoy a good night out on Verdanturf with a young woman who is full of responsibilities and wants to drink and chat.
BELIEVE IN ME
Like any woman with a strong personality, Prince has been through a lot. Struggling to raise her son on her own, she avoids talking to her colleagues or acquaintances about her past, since Xavier's father is a bastard and treated her like a trophy. Looking to an unusual future, Prince wants to give up the nightlife and just work as a nurse. Only two years to go...

SEEKING:
  • I thought about the child's father being connected to the ROCKETS in some way, but nothing very solid. Perhaps someone interested in taking advantage of her vulnerability alone, dropping hints about her past and making her do dirty jobs. Or even someone who can be a shoulder to lean on in her troubled journey.

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Friends from the Lumiose slums or nursing school, as well as people who knew her from the streets.

NEW CONNECTIONS

• Work colleagues (both at the Pokémon Center and the nightclub) and residents in Verdanturf Town.

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

• @tag - Brief description of relationship.

FRIENDS

LOVERS

FAMILY

[googlefont="Poppins"]