zzz [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 11:22:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Tepig breathes in the onslaught of pollen and, barely a second later, collapses. Loud, rumbling snores escape the pig pokemon.

Sunny's cheeks puff out as she grabs for a pokeball to swap out the Tepig.

"Brutal swing!" she shouts, before her Bewear has even fully formed. When Poffin lands, he just as immediately charges the shroomish, limbs flailing in every direction.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 18:15:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
oh no...

the bewear was not something his shroomish can even think of dealing with. priam does what he can with what he's got. then again, he didn't keep his shroomish around for it's battling prowess. he just kept it around as some kind of dispensary for its moves.

"toxic!"

poison was excreted by the grass-type just as the brutal swing connects. it scatters onto the bewear as the shroomish gets batted away, flying up in the air as it took the hit head on.

priam has his head up in the sky, positioning himself to where he can catch the falling shroomish. "i gotchu, shroomy." arms extended, he eventually gets the grass-type before it gets splatted to the ground by gravity.

with the shroomish now on his arms, he releases another pokemon. this time, it's a jumpluff.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 23:25:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I got first K.O!" Sunny announces, clapping her hand together. "That means I'm winning!" Shroomish's demise means nothing to her.

"Alright, Poffin! You pick the move!"

Poffin's arms open wide. He wobbles towards the Jumpluff.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 17:11:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yeah, but have you considered that i'll be making a comeback really soon?"

shroomish wasn't really made for fighting. the jumpluff wasn't used much either, and had applications closer to his shroomish than his venusaur. at the very least, it was better at fighting than his shroomish.

"stun spore, and then fairy wind!"

the spores glided with the fairy wind. the gust of air simultaneously brings the volatile pollen towards the bewear and blowing the jumpluff's light body away form it. there was a lot of sparkles involved with the attack.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2019 2:58:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The combination of fairy wind and stun spore leaves Poffin no opportunity to dodge. The pollen clings to his fur and when he goes to use payback, his body teeters forward, freezing.

"That was really well done!" Sunny says, pushing her palms against each side of her face. She drags them downward. "I dunno if I can beat you. My Pokemon don't have nearly enough status effects!"

Her tepig is asleep, her Bewear paralyzed, and her Gyarados out-typed.

"You're like, super tough!"

Again, Sunny switches to another Pokemon. This time, her Mr. Mime lands.

"Taffy, encore!"

He claps as loud as he can to demand another encore of Fairy Wind.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 14:00:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"you can win if you try really, really hard, but thanks. i'm also, like, super awesome too!"

he'd say she didn't stand a chance from the start since this was priam conrad she was battling against. he has many titles, and among them were rocket princess, good boy, rocket's secret weapon, everyone's son and a lot of others. he doesn't know what each of them actually meant, but they must be good if they were epithets about him.

"if you're switching, then i'm also switching!"

he recalls his jumpluff and takes another pokeball out. a venusaur comes out, and the same move is ordered by the trainer. "sludge bomb!" it aims its large flower at the mr. mime and releases a barrage of toxic sludge at the opposing pokemon.

"is this my zoroark or is this actually my venusaur?"
he questions her in a taunting manner.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 14:19:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Light screen!"

The Mr. Mime palms a wall in the air that begins to glimmer. The sludge bomb diffuses as it falls through it, splattering the Pokemon. It bubbles against his skin and Mr. Mime pats at it in discomfort.

"Mimic!"

From behind his light screen, Taffy raises his gloved hands and recreates the sludge bomb, hailing it down upon the potential Zoroark.

"I dunno but we'll find out!" she adds, as the purple blob flies through the air.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 6:28:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the attacks from the mr. mime go through. sludge bombs explode, leaving a cloud of smoke.

"agility!"

the lithe form of the zoroark comes through, jumping away and zooming all the way around the light screen and to the mr. mime. he skids as he stops himself from the unbounded speed, just in time for him to react to priam's next command.

"foul play!"

the zoroark moves in, jabs the mr. mime right into its torso with its claws.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 11:34:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It doesn't matter that Conrad has already used this trick; Sunny responds to it with the same amount of shock as she did the first time.

Her Mr. Mime isn't able to form a barrier fast enough before the attack hits. It sends him backwards and he grunts.

"Double slap!"

With the Zoroark up close, the Pokemon strikes a hand out to smash into the side of the pokemon's face.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 7:01:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the slaps hit. priam sees it as the opening he needs.

"grab hold of him and sludge bomb!"

the zoroark attempts to snatch the mr. mime's hands as the double slap hit her the last time before opening her mouth. a gurgle could be heard before it released blobs of sludge towards the dual-type.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 15:01:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny's face contorts as the Zoroark does nothing short of vomit into her Mr. Mime's face. "Oh - oh, that's icky. Oh, that's disgusting. I do not like that at all."

Once released, her Mr. Mime falls backwards. He does not move. Sunny recalls him.

"Lemon Zest, I choose you! Use electric terrain!"

The helioptile lands and looks up at the Zoroark. His ear like frills expand and electricity surges out to cover the field. Sunny steps backward to avoid being hit by it.

"I'm not gonna lose this time, Connie!" she shouts, far louder than she needs to be.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 4:08:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
another pokemon takes the field. priam wants to flex more on the girl by showing more of his pokemon instead of just shifting between the same ones over and over again.

"u-turn!"

the zoroark rushes towards the helioptile as it prepares its electric terrain before going back to the pokeball. priam catches it and replaces it on the field with another pokemon. this time, it was the real deal.

"kill every last one of them!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2019 13:06:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny has her suspicions about the venusaur that replaces the zoroark. Her helioptile rubs a foot against its cheek, where the zoroark had bounced off it in its u-turn.

"Huh? Kill?" she echoes, eyebrows raising. "Okay, well - destroy them all! Finish them! Use charge into parabolic charge!"

Helioptile's ears fan out again, a burst of electricity powered by the terrain exploding from its body at the venusaur. It's immediately followed by another charge attack, this one far more powerful than any of the others.

"Super Powerful Double Lightning Attack!"

In the spirit of the battle, Sunny strikes a hand out to point at the venusaur. Her other hand goes to her hip.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 15:03:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the electric-type moves were resisted by the grass-type, taking them considerably well despite the flashiness and the power behind each strike. priam's lips turn to a smirk as he orders the next move.

"show her your tenacity! synthesis!"

the venusaur's flower on its back spreads out, taking in much of the sun's rays to heal the damage dealt.

"and then use petal blizzard!"

he punches the air as he orders the move. a huge storm of petals come rushing from the venusaur's back towards the opposing pokemon, pelting the electric-type with a sea of pink that covers a huge area.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2019 13:33:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So things don't go exactly as planned. While losing was always an option, Sunny can't say she considered it and she can't say she considered losing this badly to be an even bigger option. As her last Pokemon goes down (rest in piece, Nemo), Sunny puts her hands on her hips and stares at Priam.

"You're like - super tough! Wow! I can't wait to be as good of a trainer as you are! Do you like, have any secrets? Or tips? Oooo, if I follow you around, will I learn from you? You're like, the best trainer I've ever met!"

This is probably not true but in the moment, Sunny considers it to be the only truth that matters.