2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 17:50:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the recalls his pokemon as he gets his victory. a smug look was present, though he averts his gaze from her to the sky. folding his arms and then resting his chin in between an index finger and a thumb, he'd start to nod sagely.

"you can say i got secret training."
was doing jobs for rocket even considered training? he just adapted to the nature of his work and gradually got better at it. "i can't tell you what it is, but it's something that would kill you if you're unprepared."

it sounded like an exaggeration, but it was true in some ways.

he tries to think much harder before going back to sunny. "or maybe you can get better pokemon? i dunno. me being naturally good's a possibility too." that part was exaggeration compared to the last statement.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2019 4:16:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sunny bubbles her cheeks out and pouts, arms crossing over her chest. "That's not an answer!" she declares. "If I win a fight against you, will you tell me? I'm super prepared. The most prepared."

She prances closer and looks up at him.

"I can handle anything and everything! So you gotta tell me at least one secret."
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 9:41:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he flicks her forehead. "yeah, sure." would she be able to defeat her some day anyways? probably. but he can just spin off some story that makes no sense.

"well, if you wanna get it, then go get stronger so i can tell you how to get stronger!"

he points his finger to a random direction, leading to nowhere in particular. the statement was contradictory, but the exact meaning of his message hasn't hit priam just yet.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
zzz [c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 12:21:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her eyes follow Priam's hand to the horizon, gaze lingering on it in search of answers before finally her head turns back to Priam. She studies his face. She contemplates his words. She picks them apart to find the truth hidden within.

Then her hands clap together.

"Okay! I'll be strong so you'll have to tell me how to be strong but like you!" Sunny exclaims. It seems to make sense. Conrad doesn't seem to think she's strong enough yet to reveal his secrets. She'll have to become strong in her own way first if she wants him to reveal anything at all.

"I won't let you down, Conrad!"