Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
189 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Abundance Connections
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:33:11 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","abcon"]

THE COMPANY

[break]
IC[break]
Abundance Connections ("AbCon" for short) is an information technology company created by Ameena Abadi. The company primary works in software and hardware development as it relates to storing and communicating information safely. Cybersecurity, naturally, is another component of the company. Private companies and government agencies alike are frequent customers, but the common public can find neat gadgets for their devices and purchase cybersecurity software if they worry about malware.[break][break]

OOC[break]
This is an opportunity for Rockets to get paid to appear busy (executives). Also, Rocket and League are welcome to do work they actually care about in terms of development/communication/cybersecurity (directors). Players just looking to have ic employment are welcome to become tech folks, salespeople, HR, marketing, demo presenters, etc. if they choose to. Eventually, Ameena's secretive work in the lab may come to light (Rockets capable of contributing resources/research to the project may be in the know already). Finally, if working here as a Leaguer, please feel free to offer your character up as a guinea pig for one of Ameena's dream-related experiments.[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","abconroster"]

EXECUTIVES

[break]
The bigwig decision makers. Primarily, Ameena has hired people who do not ask questions about the way funding is directed to her lab; people who are actually functioning as their job title are frequently the second-in-commands, directors, and lower employees. Executive chiefs of hardware dev, software dev, communications, and cybersecurity ARE open to individuals willing to get paid handsomely to not ask questions and only keep up the appearance of doing any work.[break][break]

[break]
CEO[break]
she/her, 36, ghostfinch

[break][break]

@tag [break]
COO (ROCKET)[break]
prns, age, player

[break][break]

WORKER BEES

[break]

@tag[break]
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO COO (LEAGUE)[break]
pronouns, age, player

[break][break]

@tag[break]
HACKER/HR/COMMUNICATIONS/CYBERSECURITY/DEVELOPMENT/MARKETING/ETC.[break]
pronouns, age, player

[break][break]

@tag[break]
pronouns, age, player

[break][break]

@tag[break]
pronouns, age, player

Joining

[break]

Please @ghostfinch in the server in #plotting if you are interested. I do not care for DMs, but I may invite you into DMs if your interest is best described in private. I don't have requirements for any of these roles at this point in time, so long as I see your character suiting the purpose of the role (if it has one, like COO/EA to COO).

Please especially feel welcome to reach out if you're a LEAGUER who would like to eventually uncover Ameena's lab or perhaps how AbCon is a money funnel for illegal research via the almost non-existent executives or through the cooked books in finance. ROCKETS, you can approach Ameena to ask to launder money through AbCon, receive 'charitable donations' to your own cause, get the resources to hack Leaguers while you're 'working' here, to request development of equipment to give you a leg up, etc.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights