part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
blood in the water [c]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:10:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

[continued from this thread...]

Lights slowly started to flicker back on along the streets of the volcano town filling it with light. Some were relieved, others worried or angry, such a power outage rarely happened on this scale. Surely something must have gone wrong.

They would be somewhat right.

A "blip" echoed in front of the local Poke Center as a golden Arcanine holding a bloody mess appeared out of thin air. Gently lowering its cargo it sniffed the body and let out a whine as it nudged it. Kazimir opened his eyes to a blurry sight as he looked at where he was brought and frowned. Even if he couldn't see clearly he recognized the shape and logo on the building plenty.

"No...no buddy. Not here...a hos...hospital.." It hurt to talk and the proof was in the hacking he started to do. sure did make sure that he was on the edge of death this time even if he didn't realize it was him that did this. The Arcanine started to whine even louder and shuffle his paws as he started to let out loud barks to try and get someone, anyone's, attention to come and help his trainer.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
blood in the water [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 2:36:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac was no stranger to being the right person in the right place at the right time.[break][break]

The thing about putting yourself in the spotlight was that you were expected to put your money where your mouth was. Between his healing capabilities, ability to traverse the region in a single bound, and ever-present debt to society, it wasn't infrequent for clinics to ring Isaac up when they needed an extra helping hand.[break][break]

Outside of tending to Petalburg Woods, it was one of his biggest responsibilities as a ranger.[break][break]

He was no . They didn't break him out for the hard cases. For the most part, Isaac was just there to ease some poisoning or speed along the healing process on a break or burn. All they needed was for him to blow in along the northern wind and do his thing. Simple, right?[break][break]

Nothing in Hoenn was ever that simple.[break][break]

One minute, Isaac was easing a Spoink's burn with an orb of shimmering water. The next, the smell of blood drifted along a series of pained howls. "Hey, uh. Is anyone-" Silence. Shit. Right. The clerks were on break, and the surgeons were busy surgeoning. It turned out maybe Magic Man Visiting Hours weren't the best time for the staff to take their lunch hour. Who knew?[break][break]

Oh well. Isaac gave the Spoink a little pat on the pearl and scritch behind the ear. "Be right back, buddy," he said, the Spoink cheerfully bouncing around the room as Isaac climbed out the window. "I mean, what are the chances this ends up being such a big deal-"[break][break]

Oh. Oh no. Oh no, that was a very big deal.[break][break]

Isaac may not have been a master surgeon, but he wasn't about to let that stop him from getting his ass in gear. In seconds, he was by Kaz's side, healing waters forming in a shimmering globe between his hands. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm here," he assured him, voice dropping into a warm, gentle cadence. "And I'm sure as fuck not gonna let anything happen to you. So hold on, damnit . . ."[break][break]

"What happened?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]