Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
gc excursion e: freya & isaac
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 0:37:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac was a devoted guardian, a tenacious fighter, and a warrior practiced in both his own talents and Suicune's blessings. However, that didn't mean he was just some war machine. As the Naganadel blasted past him, and he swiveled in midair to give chase, he quickly found himself slowing to a halt.[break][break]

For all the beast's first appearance startled them, how it regarded Freya was even more of a surprise.[break][break]

"Huh." Tilting his head curiously, Isaac let his helmet roll off into his palm. As he did, he promptly fell flat on his ass. Right. Flight was a borrowed gift, too. Blushing slightly, he kipped back up to his feet, giving his bruised tailbone a gentle rub. "Can't say I saw that one coming."[break][break]

He opened his main hand, letting Luck & Pluck float away. As he did, he approached the Naganadel, a somewhat guilty smile on his face. He approached with his hands up and palms turned outwards, a sign he had no further tricks up his sleeves. "Sorry 'bout that, buddy. You gave us a heck of a scare." As did any Ultra Beast sighting, especially of an unattended one. Especially in a place like Area Zero. "That one's on me. My bad."[break][break]

Okay. Perhaps he had one last trick up his sleeve. An orb of shimmering water gathered in his outstretched palm, which he gently floated towards the Naganadel's wounds. Even if it was too hesitant to accept full treatment at first, being in the proximity of the mists that wafted off of it would help ease some of its pain and fatigue.[break][break]

"There. That should make us straight."[break][break]

mAc_L9Dr

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 5:35:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it had saved her when she needed it most and then it had abandoned her while she bled out into tapu fini's waters. isaac had come shortly thereafter, yes, but it hadn't known. it couldn't have known, right? 

and why run?

she raises a hand and micolash cocks its head, but does not flit away. then comes the other hand, tugging the gauntlet off so she can place her palm against the dragon's bulbous hide. it recoils, only slightly, and then accepts her touch gently. 

"thank you. for saving me." she says it with a frown, still troubled by its departure and sudden reappearance. the blood along its front is also still cause for concern. what have you been up to?

after the last of its surface wounds close, courtesy of isaac, freya experimentally holds its ball out. half of her doesn't expect it to willingly go inside, but it does, and silence lingers when it's gone.

she shakes her head. "thanks. and thanks for reacting so quickly. don't think i've met this one before," she says, smiling at zephyrus. "those wings - i hadn't thought it possible."

a touch of envy colors her words.
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 17:37:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Little too quickly," Isaac admitted, still a touch sheepish. "But, hell. With what this region's been like these days, can't say I blame myself much." Hoenn was splintering apart from the inside. Threats lurked in every new shadow that formed in the wake of its decay. He'd always wondered why Hoenn's higher ups could be so callous and paranoid. Now, he saw where they were coming from.[break][break]

So be it. It was fine to be ready to fight. He just wouldn't let himself be judge, jury, and executioner.[break][break]

"This is Zeph. Guy's half of why the Petalburg Woods are healing up as well as they've been." The Dragonite rubbed the back of his neck, shooting Freya a shy smile. "I'd say he's basically the wind beneath my wings. But as you can see, he's the wings, too."[break][break]

They were a curious thing, Sygna Suits. Having experienced both Avatarship and the gifts of his own teammates, it was staggering how in some ways they different and in others they were all too similar. Could any Pokemon tap into the potential of a legend? Or were Sygna Suits dragging out potential man and Pokemon were never meant to achieve?[break][break]

A part of him worried. And yet it was a gift Zephyrus willingly, freely shared. So long as that was the case, Isaac trusted him.[break][break]

"Fly's a hell of a move, huh?" he said, any doubt dispelled by the cheeky grin he worked up. "Can't say it's one I've thought twice about before. Never needed to fight my battles up in the clouds. But when you can share moves with your Pokemon, tapping into that potential's a whole lot more useful."[break][break]

For a moment, Isaac's grin took a turn for the mischievous. "Wanna give it a try?"[break][break]

95VE9Hhf

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:17:58 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"yeah," she says, "i don't blame you." if anything, she should be the one to apologize to mico. she could have recognized him (though she'd seen him in brief flashes since his evolution, drunk on the terrifying lack of blood in her own body). she thumbs his ball thoughtfully and adds, "let's keep the fact that he was on the loose between us."

his cheeky grin isn't met with the same enthusiasm. there are other salamence, but none of them have resonated with her quite as well as she and lyune. ori comes closest, but when lyune lends his power, she feels his heartbeat. his flesh, his soul, is hers

"i can't. er, we can't. alex's crutch allows him to fly, but it's...strenuous. he still can't technically fly on his own." and so he has no power to lend, no wings of his own to bless her with. 

"let's head back," she says instead. "before they send out search parties for me."
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:40:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: