He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Airborne Assault [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 16:38:21 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

This next challenge was going to be possibly one of the more difficult ones he would have. Combat against flying type Pokemon was never his or his Pokemon's strong-suit, most of them didn't have a way of closing that distance to reach for them. Yet it was because of that challenge that he wanted to face against , to find out ways on how to act and react when put under those conditions. With a confident stride, he steps forward onto the arena.[break][break]

"So you're Alexei? I've heard a lot about you but this is the first time we've met I think. Well its good to meet you, and I hope we have a good match."[break][break]

After his introduction, he throws out his Pokeball to reveal the Milotic that was slumbering inside, the giant snake-like Pokemon eager and waiting on their opponent to bring out their first contender to fight with.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Airborne Assault [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 19:32:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Since he was going head-to-head with one of the top contenders in the VCT event that had concluded some months previous, he knew he had to bring his best A-game to the match.

(He was wondering if he was going to get a chance to fight the ‘cupine’ the other used as their entrant Pokémon there, since he’d gone into the danged thing with his shiny Braviary.)

“First time to meet in a ‘private’ setting like this, but I’ve heard about your run in the tournament that happened at Lilycove a few months back,” he would quip, “…with, of all things, a Shaymin.”

His eyebrows went up slightly when he instead came face to face with a Milotic rather than the Shaymin he’d heard rumors about… but he idly wondered if the other had that particular Pokémon on their person waiting in the back.

“You’re going up first against him,” he would remark as his own Salamence, swooping down from the skies and roaring from across his side of the open-air arena, would take his position.

“Ready when you are. Challengers get the first move.”

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Airborne Assault [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 14:44:03 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He smiles to himself. It seemed like word was getting around about his performance back in the tournament along with his partner, Shaymin. And while he did well, it was nowhere near as good as the actual top contenders, they would have to try even harder next time.[break][break]

"Thanks, me and that little guy had only just met at that time and even I was surprised by how well we did together. I can't rely on it for everything though so I'm changing it up a bit today. Who knows though, maybe you'll see it in action yourself today."[break][break]

His Shaymin was strong that was for sure, but everything had its weakness. If he were to bring it out against Alexei, they'd no doubt be at a disadvantage. But that was part of the test he figured, fights wouldn't be any fun if he was always on top.[break][break]

"All right Milotic... Show them what you can do!"[break][break]

The water serpent lets out a battle cry while eyeing its opponent, the flying dragon in front of it. With almost no close quarters capabilities, it would try and deal with this foe with range. A few Scale Shots would sling from the back of its tail, sharpshooting projectiles aiming to clip the Salamence's wings.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights