como la flor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 17:19:09 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memoph"]
[attr="class","memophtag"]

(normal / bug / fairy)

[attr="class","memophmain"]
Slateport’s upper city parks were vast, larger than anyone really expected. Clusters of trees, cultivated like tiny forest; wide swathes of greenspace, all abloom with mid-spring flowers. Pokemon of all types ran to and fro. Many a young trainer pushed through the tall grass, hunting for wild ‘mons in the relative safety of the high city.
[break][break]
Memo sipped his boba shake and kicked his feet on a bench, leaning his head over onto Alex’s shoulder.
[break][break]
“Pretty. I forget what it’s like when it’s calm.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","memophpoke"]

[newclass=.memoph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memophtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph b] color: #7DCE82; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memophpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
como la flor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 20:27:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

They finally had a day to themselves that wasn’t in Fortree—because all things considered, when they were in Fortree and wanted a day of their own they would just end up hiding in the flat on the grounds, being total lizards and not coming out unless they needed food or were picking up deliveries.

“You know I have something to say, but I won’t say it—let’s enjoy the scenery as it is.”

He then snuck a sip from his own milkshake; never mind if he hadn’t finished fully mixing in the whipped cream with the chocolate body of said milkshake yet.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights