CALLISTA MOON
shock to my heart
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 19:39:29 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]

"hey," she said, grinning. "i thought you said you were nothing special?"

[break][break] she unfolded her arms from where she was waiting at the beach's curb, amber eyes glancing as the former councilman expertly dismissed the crowd of reporters away.

[break][break] after 's death and the unmarked disappearance of both members of the league and civilians alike, it was no surprise that the likes of was under the spotlight again. or perhaps this was just the way that people like lived — constantly dodging the spotlight, even post-mortem death. such was the life of a celebrity that callie previously had taken no part in.

[break][break] "you seem like mr. bigshot to me."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:0.4px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 60px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins;} .calliemoon span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
shock to my heart
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 7:36:01 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

news of his return have long spread despite their best efforts. the media has always proven uncontrollable, quick to latch on to whatever story they could find, but he's glad for it. they wouldn't be doing the world justice otherwise.[break][break]

after dispersing a crowd of reporters away, he sighs, turning back to look at the sergeant.[break][break]

"that depends on your definition of special."[break][break]

if anything, people like ; the people actually fighting for their region and home; they're the ones who are special. those that sit in the shadows like him aren't, at least not in his eyes.[break][break]

he steps next to her, smiling.[break][break]

"we should be allowed our privacy now. ready?"[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#787fae!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #787fae } .alex b { color:var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .alex i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights