snooze-fest (mission)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 4:58:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

Mission

The sun was out and shining brightly over the Mauville hills. It was hot out, and Rhys had on a black shirt which soaked up most of the sun. Safe to say the man was sweating all over. He had decided to take a mission while he was visiting Mauville City since the objective was nearby.

He had noticed that someone else also was interested, and he figured he would run into them the moment he found the sleeping Snorlax. It was a tale as old as time itself. A Snorlax making itself comfortable on a popular road and falling asleep causing a blockade that most civilians and amateur trainers would be unable to handle. Rhys was set on resorting to violence, as he felt that would be the easiest way.

After walking around the hills, he spotted the giant Snorlax snoring away its troubles. The other mission taker, however, was nowhere to be found. Rhys had beaten them to the punch. He approached the Snorlax slowly thinking of who to send out to do the job.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 2:01:11 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Okay annddd....there we go. Perfect." The pinkette hummed as she finished packing everything she needed for this sudden job request. Unlike her soon-to-be partner, the thought of using violence to get the giant pokemon to move hadn't crossed her mind, hence why she brought along a small bag filled with various treats and snacks. If there was one thing a snorlax couldn't resist, it was food. And one as big as this was bound to be starving, right?

Finally ready to set out and tackle the task, she left the little Inn she'd booked for herself in favor of heading towards where the problem was sourced. It didn't take long to see the massive shape of the hefty pokemon, blocking up the road as though it owned it. There, she also saw someone unfamiliar to her; perhaps her partner?

Noelle offered them a wave, her lips curling into an eager smile. Although, the moment she approached, she could've sworn...yes, there was something about this guy...It was almost familiar? It made her blood feel a bit hot, but, in alarm more so than anger. It wasn't as though he unsettled her, she was just...having the faintest hint of deja vu?

Realizing she was staring at him without saying a word, she soon cleared her throat. "Uh - hi! I'm assuming you took the request too, right?" She looked back over to the slumbering beast, letting out a little hum. "Well, no worries! I got this one in the bag - like, this'll be totally easy-peasy!" She settled down onto her knees, beginning to take out the container from the bag she'd brought with her.

"Oh - I'm Noelle, by the way."

@spade

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 3:20:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

Rhys had not waited long before she showed up. He noticed her approach and he turned around to look in her direction. Though his teal eyes showed no excitement, in his mind he was surprised to bump into yet another elder that belonged to the Hundred Devouring Clan.

It was Noelle, the Dragon Priestess. He took notice of her cheerful personality and pink hair. Both of the elders he had met thus far have been women, and both were good looking.

"I'm Rhys—a pleasure to meet you." He paused, taking a look at her container of treats. "If you'd like to try that first, by all means. If that doesn't work though, we're doing it my wa."

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2019 22:25:35 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Of course it'll work!" Her words were cheerful and gentle, though, there was a clear sense of confidence and pride - the usual of a Dragon Clan member. Revealing the cute little container, she approached the massive, sleeping pokemon. "Wakey wakey," she muttered out, shifting about the contents of the little box after opening the lid. The snorlax's nose(?) seemed to visibly sniff. It took a few moments before, finally, its loud snoring stopped. A large, clawed hand abruptly snatched the container away from the woman, who didn't flinch as she watched the creature devour the treats with a single bite. It continued to shake the box, as though expecting more to fall from it, except...none did. Like a child throwing a tantrum, the lunch box was thrown at her feet, and the snorlax was roused fully awake. Except, it was hungry.

"Uhm...sorry, that's all I have?"
Noelle offered with a sheepish smile.

And now, it was hungry, and angry.

She backed away just as a large hand slammed down onto the ground where she was standing. Eyes widened slightly before they narrowed, a small huff leaving her lips. "Alright, ssooo I may have made this worse than it needed to be." She giggled nonchalantly - or, maybe it was a nervous giggle? Really, that thing was huge. "But, this is nothing I can't fix! Ah....you can battle, right? If not, I can protect you, no worries!" 
@spade

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 1:37:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

"We could have just ended this while it was still asleep..." Rhys said with a sigh. This was going to take some more effort than he originally expected. Well, it was a good time to try out a new member of his team.

Rhys casually tossed out a pokeball onto the field. "If you could protect me that'd be great." A sarcastic remark, but it was all in good fun. The gleaming light revealed a big-bodied mass of purple with a large grin. The Gengar stretched its limbs and shot his trainer a very disinterested look. Rhys got the feeling he didn't like to be out when the Sun was up.

"Do me a favor, will ya? Use Hypnosis on that fat thing there." Rhys said as he backed away a few steps incase the large Snorlax had some sleep-walking techniques in its arsenal.

Gengar processed the command and accepted it. The gengar used its spooky powers to hypnotically put the snorlax to sleep. "Please protect me. Before it wakes up, yeah?" He told her.

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
snooze-fest (mission)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 13:17:27 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"I...I thought it was going to work!" Noelle complained with a small, sheepish little look. Thankfully though, her companion was more than able of fixing her mistake, as his gengar set the snorlax straight with a hypnosis. The snorlax's face seemed to scrunch up in discomfort, and its movements grew a bit wobbly.

"Protection? Got it!" From out of his pokeball, her blastoise appeared, standing in front of both trainers with a fearsome, 'try me' sort of stare, both of the powerful canons on its shelled back pointing towards the massive snorlax. The normal type wobbled, a frown permeating its face before, with a gurgling grumble, it slumped back down into a deep, hypnosis induced slumber.

Letting out a soft sigh, Noelle offered Rhys a small smile. "Good job!" She first complimented him with a small clap of her hands, "but, we've still got to get it to...y'know, move. Too bad we can't just push it out the way or something," she sighed, running a hand through her thick, pink locks. "And it'll only be a matter of time until it wakes up...Do you think snorlax's will eat people if they're hungry enough?!" 

@spade // idk what i wrote