Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
blood and sweat [p]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 6:46:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"you and me, we got this, right, nero?" squatted down to be on the same eye level as the dark dragon, he gave a firm nod. settled onto the large, open area of the training grounds provided to them, the duo faced off against a close friend of her's; adam. it wasn't often that noelle practiced battling with another person. but, what better training partner than a 'pokemon master' himself? not to mention, a bit of extra experience and training for nero was always needed. while the little dragon was getting better, and she certainly felt closer to him, there was still something...missing. he was getting better as a person-er, pokemon too! sorta. he was less of an ass, definitely. the amount of times he bit her per week was decreasing, which was a plus in her book!

petting him on the head a few times, much to the dragon's dismay due to wanting to look 'cool' in front of the other trainer, noelle waved.

"okay adam, ready when you are! don't hold back!...well, don't...go all out because that'd just be unfair but like...like..." she puffed her cheeks out slightly, "don't take me lightly!"

peach, her chansey, stood on the sidelines, looking as nervous and not with it as per usual. but, just in case things got a bit...chaotic thanks to a certain bad-tempered and destructive dragon, and his trainer, being out there battling, she was a more than capable healer. even when sparring, it seemed that people from that family tended to be so darn...

destructive.

// idk what i wrote but its here finally uwu

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
blood and sweat [p]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 18:55:38 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam was more than happy to help Noelle with her training, especially given the Pokémon that needed said training. Dragon types were always a handful and it was made worse whenever one had a shitty disposition like her Nero.

Honestly, Adam felt bad, the girl did nothing but shower that thing in love but only got a bit for her troubles. Granted, any Pokémon that was like this needed more than just love to fix the way it was acting and Adam would show that. A little tough love was required every now and then and Adam wasn’t sure the girl really knew how to do that.

The girl really couldn’t make up her mind which made Adam smile. ”Alright let’s get this show on the road then! And I wouldn’t dare take Blackthorn’s Dragon Priestess lightly!” He took out the capsule belonging to a Pokémon that would be more than familiar to the girl, and with a toss, the Pokémon was released revealing it to be his Garchomp.

”Kanē let’s give our little friend here a good demonstration of what a dragon’s true power looks like.” The man smirked before realizing that he made a poor choice of words given the circumstances.

”But this is training alright so don’t go overboard!” He quickly stated, making sure the Garchomp didn’t do anything crazy. The shark dragon was, of course, disappointed that he couldn’t go all out but after seeing that his opponent was a little dragon he understood what was going on and smiled instead.

”Oh jeez man maybe you need some training on listening.” Adam shook his head as he noticed the grin on his dragon’s face was a devious one.

”You can make the first move, Noelle! Show me what you’ve got!” His words were followed by Garchomp taunting the little dragon in front of him. Motioning for the dragon to “Come at him” with his claw.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
blood and sweat [p]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 0:17:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
It was hard not to grow a bit pale in the face at the sight of the mighty garchomp - seriously? He...couldn't use someone like Siren? The pinkette gave a glance down at her own dragon-type, but, all she felt emitting from the young pokemon was one of confidence. She had to trust in him, just like he trusted in her. Seeing the land shark's devilish grin though...It was a really good thing she had Peach on standby.

"Nero," she spoke out to the deino with an oddly determined and serious look, "I believe in you." The words were a bit sappy, but, the meaning behind them was immense. the deino let out a little huff, but, nodded, staring up at the far larger dragon with an undeterred look. "garchomp's are really fast, right...? So let's - Nero, scary face!" The dragon leered towards kanē with a frighting expression and bared teeth.

deino used scary face