priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 15:56:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
what do people even do on greenhouses?

priam kept the question on his head as he got his pokemon onto the soil, his venusaur watching over the young boy do his own thing. it was just normal for the boy to keep breaking in on facilities and utilizing them to the fullest.

with a bag of fertilizer at his hand, he gets all of his grass-types feed on its nutrients. he wasn't sure if they work the same as regular plants or not, but it was worth a shot. besides, he doesn't even pay for the utilities of the building. if the league had enough money to waste on luxuries such as this, he might as well quit rocket and work for them instead.

"you think you'd all be in a better condition now?" he asks them as he empties the bag of fertilizer at them, tossing it away and rubbing his soiled hands at his shirt.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:15:14 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Jesus. It was hot in the green house. The baffoon known to his peers as morgan failed to realise that the greenhouse was often warmer than outside to grow tropical plants. Walking around the place morgan tripped over one of pokemon falling face first into the dirt.

Pushing himself off, he spat out the dirt that wormed its way through to the inside of his mouth. "the fuck is this dirt doing here?"

Looking at priam back to the pokemon and back to priam morgan still couldnt put what was happening together. Dusting himself off he looked at priam asking him what he was doing. "What are you doing to your pokemon?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:26:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam watches someone trip over his shroomish. his sight was trained on his own pokemon than the stranger however, bringing a smile on his face when he sees the grass-type comically retain its expression despite being collided on.

"oh, right!" he helps morgan back to his feet, though he doesn't help dust off the dirt off of him cause he respects private space for once in his life.

"i'm helping them grow or something," he answers him. "isn't this how you do it?"

they were grass-types and they get their nutrients from the soil cause they're half plants. a realization comes to his mind that if they were only half plants, does that mean they only get part of the nutrients in the soil? regardless of the answer, he shrugs. free food for his pokemon was still free food regardless of the nutritional content.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:41:36 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgans reaction was something that out of a comic book. The deadpanned expression that plastered over his face at the reply of this guy. "you're joking right?" Morgan did not even wait for the individual to reply since he was asking a rhetorical question.
"You need to give them water. You can just dump dirt on them and expect it to give them grow. They aint sea monkey's"

Looking at this guys pokemon he kinda felt sorry for them, "okay, lets go find a book or something theres bound to be something in there that can help you." With that morgan started looking around the greenhouse.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:50:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what? it's not like they mind it."

priam's expression contorts with confusion, staring at his pokemon to see whether what he did was effective or not. he supposed it isn't, but the results wouldn't be visible after just a few minutes.

"i have a potted plant at home." it was an unnecessary comparison to give and story to tell, but he does it anyways. "i was told the plant food only needs to be drizzled on the soil. that's what i did here."

even though priam's trying to debate against morgan, he still follows him around as he looked for a book. "a-and i was going to water them! you just came before i did so!" he was going to leave them to sunbathe for a long time instead of watering them, but morgan doesn't need to know.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:05:23 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Turning over pots, watering cans, and even bags of soil he was still unable to find the book that he was looking for. The book had everything to do with grass pokemon and taking care of them, and the only reason he knew this is because the all the versions of the books at the hoenn library had been borrowed for the summer fest. "C'mon where is it???"

Morgan rolled his eyes as the excuses kept rolling in from this person. Whilst morgan himself was no expert, he only knew the basics of pokemon care.

Turning around morgan could see that the person was just following him around. "Look over there" Morgan said sharply as he pointed over to the other side of the green house.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:18:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
is this person an expert or something? if he had time to criticize him, priam thought that maybe he had something better to suggest than just water his pokemon.

then again, it might not be the best idea to trust someone he just met.

"huh?"

priam turns his head to the direction of where morgan pointed at with no questions asked. he found nothing that catches his interest in that direction, however, leaving him to question the person he's been tagging along.

"what am i looking at exactly?"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 17:31:57 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

"A book. you are looking for a book" Morgan couldnt tell him that he was using him to look for the book he wanted to read. Morgan had search everywhere in this place but failed to see anything. Unless...

Going over to where the priam had thrown the soil bag packaging, he picked it up revealing the the book he had been searching for. "I found it!" Gestering over to priam to bring himself here, morgan opened the book revealing all the so called 'goods' and 'secrets' about the best way to raise a grass type pokemon.

"Here." Shoving the book towards priam he let him have the book considering he did not have a grass type pokemon to begin with. Despite jumping through hopes and eating dirt to get it.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 6:50:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh."

a book gets shoved at him, hands catching them. "hey, that's rude." nonetheless, he takes it and starts flipping its pages.

he turns away from morgan, distracted by the book, as he tries to read it page by page. there were little pictures on it, and most of them weren't even colored. he skips from one chapter to another, trying to gauge whether he'd be interested in it or not.

he isn't.

still, he goes back to the first page and tries to read it. he walks to a direction away from morgan as he did, too distracted with one thing on his mind to pay attention to the other.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
greenhouse
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 7:01:40 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

"See the book says to water the pokemon and let them..." Even morgan was dissapointted with this book, and after giving it to priam he could see that he too was disappointed. Priam even exclaimed of morgan's rudeness when passing him the book. Morgan must of unconsciously taken out his frustration on him.

This was a waste of time the entire goosechase was pathetic and he couldnt believe that the contents of the book were so basic he could of googled them to find out. "What a waste of time. I could of googled that shit."

He was not best pleased with the outcome and rather needed to get some air. "Im gonna go outside, sorry for shoving the book at you."